How is it possible to live up to every expectation and cram everything into just 24 hours? What is ‘quality time’? Is it what we live at home? The program aims to answer these questions and provides support to create balance between work and private life. It does not merely lay the foundation of a different attitude, but it also supplies methods for a different approach to managing life.
THE OBJECTIVE OF THE TRAINING is to help participants recognize and find ‘quality time’, which would mean value and joy to them. We will aid participants to discover those things that can provide them with recreational plus in their work. These are experiences that are refreshing and inspirational, and may even lead to a flow experience.
THE STARTING POINT is the analysis of the current life style, and through recognizing their own drivers, the participants will discover how to work effectively on reaching important goals both at work and in private life. The program also offers stress managing and recreational techniques so that the participants can develop a life with greater balance.
By the end of the program participants will be able to prepare an individual development and solution plan based on personal diagnostics. They will be able to create healthy and harmonic balance between their tasks at work and in private life.
Potential follow-up courses
- Motivation 3.0 – The inner strength
- Stress Management
- EQ – Emotional Intelligence
- Assertive Communication
- Individual coaching
- "If I have to choose three key words which, in my opinion, describe Develor’s team as our partner, they would be flexibility, desire and engagement. We have worked together in projects related to increasing the efficiency of team work and the development of leadership skills. The thing that impressed me most was that they accept challenges and meet our expectations for specialty – specialty as a client, needs, and delivery. I recommend Develor as a partner in building leadership and managerial potentials and also in the development of team work skills."
- "The cooperation between Robert Bosch Elektronika Kft. and Develor Zrt. (as well as its legal predecessor, Door Training CE Kft.) has existed since 2003. In the past 10 years we have trusted Develor and its trainers with the delivery of the following training programs: Mastershift Management program, Insights Discovery © - Personal efficiency, Conscious Communication, Presentation Skills. One of the outstanding programs is the Mastershift Management program, where 110 Shift Managers and approx. 30 Foremen participated. The success of the program is proven by the enthusiastic participation of our colleagues, the prominent evaluation, and the efficiency of the training, meaning the successful application of the acquired knowledge. During the 3rd module team coaching was integrated into the program, and through processing the individual cases our colleagues became committed to improvement and to applying new solutions in their own fields. Trainers are credited for always delivering tailor-made training programs with innovative elements following a thorough diagnosis, thus passing on that practical knowledge and attitude to our colleagues that make them successful in their work."
- “Our Intercultural training course was developed by the experts of Develor as our cooperation partner within the frame of our development program in English language. By the development of this training, an idea we had envisioned for long came true. Professionalism, credibility and effectiveness. These qualities feature the work of Develor. Professionalism - because they provided an up-to-date, high level and customized knowledge transfer with fully responding to our specific needs. Credibility – because they formed the attitude and approach of the participants involving them in an interactive way based on real life examples and personal trainer’s experiences. Effectiveness – because our colleagues beyond being highly happy and contented with the training course, they got enriched by tools and methods that when applying them they could achieve measurable results in their work. Therefore, we believe to have further opportunities for future cooperation with the dynamic, cheerful and devoted team of Develor.”
- "A comprehensive development program of the company Develor Slovakia for the call centre operators had a positive impact on increasing the quality of the provided services and markedly strengthened the selling skills of our operators. The trainings tailored to the needs of our operators reflected concrete experience of trainers of the company Develor Slovakia in the insurance business and the telephone sales and services. We will gladly use their training and coaching services in future, as well."
- „Our company employs approximately 100 people. Besides operating two foundries we are active in trading metal as well. DEVELOR, this year (2009), carried out the Leadership Academy program for our managers and a Sales skills training for our sales managers. Both programs were based on the training needs analysis and were tailor-made to our circumstances and environment. One part of the education was financed from the National project XI. /EU funding/, in part thanks to the professional guidance by DEVELOR. Evaluation of the interactive trainings by the participants was above expectations. Participants also highly evaluated the quality and professional skills of the trainer that were often used in real life examples, simulations or exercises."
- "...We are impressed by the ability of Develor Bulgaria to prepare the trainings and the leading trainers, so as to adapt and cope with diverse group of participants. We admit the benefits of pre-investment of time by consultants from Develor in meetings with participants at different levels within the organization. The leading trainers managed to adapt the theoretical models to the daily work of the participants, using examples and exercises based on real situations... Develor Bulgaria impressed with its capacity to assist in organizational administrative implementation and reporting of activities financed under EU programs."