To accomplish our goals in this complex and quickly changing world, we need great professionals who can contribute from very different areas. All alone we would not go far or fast enough. The more diverse this team is the better it will lead to more diverse and original ideas and increased performance. But how will this diverse team work effectively together? How can it cooperate smoothly instead of getting lost in differences and conflicting behaviours?
The Insights programme helps participants overcome these differences by creating awareness of the values and advantages the various personality types bring to common tasks. By acknowledging these values and allowing each team member to rely more on their natural strengths in their contribution, team performance and cohesion will genuinely grow.
Before the programme, participants are requested to fill in the Insights® evaluator, based on which the Insights® Discovery Personal Profiles are generated. Using this Personal Profile and getting to know the Insights® four colour energies will enable individuals to understand themselves better, to identify other types of personalities, and to adapt to different communication needs.
- understand and accept themselves and others
- better recognize and appreciate the differences and values that other types bring
- know their own preferences and rely on their strengths more while consciously stretching their own weaknesses
- recognize others’ preferences and adapt and connect to them with effective communication approaches
- establish and nurture a heightened team spirit, increase team effectiveness and cohesion
- the power and effects of individual perception
- Jung’s psychological preferences
- understanding the Insights Discovery Personal Profile
- how to recognize others’ styles
- effective communication strategies to adapt to others’ preferences