The purpose of the training is to form the participants’ ability to recognize and counteract the tricks of the counterparts, as well as to fill their strategy with tactical ideas, to effectively apply them in the negotiation process.
During the training, participants understand the need to work out their strategy in terms of possible unexpected turns that can be triggered by counterparts.
Forming of the attitude towards diplomacy and readiness to recognize and meet the opponent’s tricks with a poker face will bring the negotiator’s professionalism to perfection.
Participants learn to think through their tactical tricks, increase their level of awareness and expand their arsenal of tactical tools.
The practice of developing and applying tactics by comprehensive case studies will help participants efficiently and creatively introduce new approaches to their work.
- consciously apply negotiation concepts
- recognize and decode negotiation tricks
- design & execute their negotiation tactics
- know diplomatic behaviors and apply them
- review of the Negotiation Strategy Building and Master the Process courses
- understanding of Keep calm and use tact competency
- skills and approaches to recognize tricks and defend interests (9 diplomatic advices, Gaining time for better control technique)
- the most common negotiation tricks
- designing Personal Game
- complex situational exercises