Of course, we can! This course provides a practical answer as to how.
Often, the work of sales people or customer care colleagues is hindered by rigid practice and set behaviour patterns, and in the majority of cases they may even be unaware of such unfavourable habits. The challenge for them is to recognize cross-selling and up-selling situations and seize the opportunity to sell. This requires a change in their attitude and also to learn new sales techniques to help them overcome possible resistance.
The course focuses on winning sales methods and communication techniques from the customer’s point of view, and builds a solid logical process of communication in which the customer’s mindset is gradually shifted from not having a need into a desire to purchase a new product or service.
With practical approaches and company specific situational exercises participants will become conscious of how to guide the customer in a direction, which will result in higher turnover, and more importantly in a higher level of customer satisfaction.
- establish customer trust
- recognize the various customer behaviours; select the right salesperson behaviour in each case
- recognize and exploit the opportunities for cross-selling and raising needs
- raise and explore customer needs
- provide an overview adjusted to each customer type
- give a convincing presentation of company’s products/services, as well as the current sales promotions build a focus on customers’ personal needs explore the roots of objections and handle them efficiently
- the mindset of the customer, whose objective is to use the existing product or to handle a complaint
- The Transactional Cross-Selling Process Preliminary questions and trial offer
- the communication technique of the overview
- Needs Assessment questions in a transactional situation
- methodologies of gaining commitment
- presenting personalized benefits of company’s products/services
- removing barriers from the sale: handling objections and concerns