A remote control is an electronic device, most commonly used for operating a television wirelessly from a distance. Every remote team manager, and business men who work in a close relationship with partners from different countries, dream to have similar remote control for their team sitting in different parts of the world.
This is where everything starts going wrong! You don’t need a remote control device – you rather need a remote support set for this. This means that the manager will himself have the right buttons like “knowledge, tools and techniques” to adjust to various settings i.e “communication, technology, processes and cultural differences within his team” in order to manage, lead and empower his remote team effectively.
This is what our unique program-package is about.
We believe that intercultural competence should be understood as part of knowledge management and company-specific tacit knowledge. It should be understood as a tool of strategic thinking and planning, as a source of competitive advantage and added value that builds on the benefits of diverse approaches. The development of these skills and competences should be started as early as possible to establish this culture within the organization, to create the “Remote Support” tool. The program includes development elements for both the leaders and the employees of multicultural teams customized for their specific conditions and needs. The most interesting part of the package is that it was created in a multicultural environment by a remote team. Throughout its development, we had an opportunity to ourselves to try and test all the concepts, tools and techniques that are incorporated in this program.
- "The Matra Power Plant has contracted Develor Consulting Ltd. in the spring of 2012 for the development and delivery of a comprehensive training concept for both top and mid level managers, for altogether 2300 employees. Strengthening workplace safety and shaping a safety conscious attitude have been set as objectives, in accordance with the guidelines and recommendations of the RWE AG headquarters. Develor Consulting has submitted a proposal based on a completely new approach, emphasizing interactivity and involvement. This attractive offer with its novel suggestion for achieving behavioral and attitude change has preceded all its competitors in every aspect. The 105 days training program has been delivered in 26 days by a team of experienced and professionally qualified team of 5 trainers, exceeding each of their strict propositions to the satisfaction of each employee and manager. During the course of the four-hour intensive and efficient training programs they engraved such symbols in the minds of our employees that have immediately been integrated into their everyday work... Ou Company is completely satisfied with the development and delivery of the training program. Our partner, Develor and its staff have fully complied with their plans."
- "...My first experience with Develor was during organization of a company event for Schneider Electric with the main idea to support the team cohesion. Based on the needs assessment of our company and our expectations Develor proposed Insights - the personal colourful typology. It had been prepared to exactly suit our needs content-, organization- and language wise (because of participating foreigners), taking into consideration the number of participants and the location of the event. The Insights training was led by trainers Kinga Novotná, Milan Zekucia, Martina Georgievová, Vladimír Rýpal and Dana Nemčická, who managed to grab the attention of the participants and inspire them to understand better both themselves and their colleagues. After the company event I had received positive feedback not only from our employees but from our management as well. Develor also proposed the second part of the event - the outdoor activity which was also realized on a very professional level. After the first positive experience I have approached Develor to prepare the Presentation skills training for selected employees, who present in front of the external customers. The training was delivered by Martina Georgievová, who can connect the theory and practice in an attractive manner. I value her professionalism and time during the training preparation, of course the delivery itself and her immediate feedback to the participants during practice. The evaluation received from the participants assured me that in case we need to develop our employees in the future I will gladly approach Develor with confidence."
- "The cooperation between Robert Bosch Elektronika Kft. and Develor Zrt. (as well as its legal predecessor, Door Training CE Kft.) has existed since 2003. In the past 10 years we have trusted Develor and its trainers with the delivery of the following training programs: Mastershift Management program, Insights Discovery © - Personal efficiency, Conscious Communication, Presentation Skills. One of the outstanding programs is the Mastershift Management program, where 110 Shift Managers and approx. 30 Foremen participated. The success of the program is proven by the enthusiastic participation of our colleagues, the prominent evaluation, and the efficiency of the training, meaning the successful application of the acquired knowledge. During the 3rd module team coaching was integrated into the program, and through processing the individual cases our colleagues became committed to improvement and to applying new solutions in their own fields. Trainers are credited for always delivering tailor-made training programs with innovative elements following a thorough diagnosis, thus passing on that practical knowledge and attitude to our colleagues that make them successful in their work."
- "There were two joint projects between Bank DSK and Develor Bulgaria for training of the employees of the branch network of Bank DSK. The two projects included Managerial skills trainings.With his enormous experiences, Todor Todorov had priceless contribution in the trainings as he constantly applied practical examples and case studies that were relevant and close to participants’ work... In the project’s scope were included 'Bank Operation' Specialists – the people who directly service the bank’s clients. Training subjects were: 1) -'Sales process attitude' 2) 'Active Selling' The trainers contributed greatly in the successful delivery of the trainings with their professional attitude towards the participants and very good preparation aiming at Bank DSK product and process knowledge. They applied practical examples and case studies which were close to the daily work of participants..."
- "This year we have started our cooperation with Develor on our company’s program aimed at improvement of managerial skills of our shift leaders in production via Mastershift Academy. The role of the shift leaders for our company is crucial. It depends on their motivation and their level of identification with company’s aims whether we will have enough satisfied and stabilized employees in production who will help us to fulfill our development goals. The shift leaders had very positively evaluated the development program, therefore we decided to offer similar type of education to their superiors – production line managers. And once again, we request the services of Develor, since we have been highly satisfied with their pro-active approach and ability to design the program in a way that it reflects the environment of our production company. We also appreciate the professional performance of the trainer and his interest to create a space for discussion of managers on various levels of management."
- "The assignment was about to attain the Customer Satisfaction Survey; screening 90 companies, from 18 countries in 10 languages; and to prepare valuable feedback analysing both qualitative and quantitative. Develor is used to run surveys measuring the Satisfaction, Engagement, Motivation or Retention levels. Therefore, we felt it had the necessary capacity and knowhow to meet our expectations. In their proposal, the following items were very important and attractive to Lexmark: 1. Timely delivery, 2. Professional pricing, 3. Enhanced technology approach, 4. One single contact for all languages. … Having closed the project Lexmark can conclude that Develor has performed according to the expectation. The project was managed well; the short time was kept all along the project. … We would gladly recommend them for Satisfaction Monitoring Survey. Meanwhile Lexmark has even begun to cooperate with Develor on other areas in training & consultancy."