A remote control is an electronic device, most commonly used for operating a television wirelessly from a distance. Every remote team manager, and business men who work in a close relationship with partners from different countries, dream to have similar remote control for their team sitting in different parts of the world.
This is where everything starts going wrong! You don’t need a remote control device – you rather need a remote support set for this. This means that the manager will himself have the right buttons like “knowledge, tools and techniques” to adjust to various settings i.e “communication, technology, processes and cultural differences within his team” in order to manage, lead and empower his remote team effectively.
This is what our unique program-package is about.
We believe that intercultural competence should be understood as part of knowledge management and company-specific tacit knowledge. It should be understood as a tool of strategic thinking and planning, as a source of competitive advantage and added value that builds on the benefits of diverse approaches. The development of these skills and competences should be started as early as possible to establish this culture within the organization, to create the “Remote Support” tool. The program includes development elements for both the leaders and the employees of multicultural teams customized for their specific conditions and needs. The most interesting part of the package is that it was created in a multicultural environment by a remote team. Throughout its development, we had an opportunity to ourselves to try and test all the concepts, tools and techniques that are incorporated in this program.
- "Develor has carried out a training Finances for Non-financial Managers for our company. The training was based on everyday situations that our employees are coping with. It was focused on active practice using business simulation, where the participants could develop and practice the acquired theoretical knowledge and skills. I highly appreciate that the theory and practice was well balanced. The performance of the trainer on the trainings mirrored his long time real life experience. This enabled him via a number of examples from practice to explain the presented issues more effectively. I highly appreciate the professional, flexible and quick work and approach of Develor that was supported by a deep understanding of the SkyEurope Airlines needs."
- "If I have to choose three key words which, in my opinion, describe Develor’s team as our partner, they would be flexibility, desire and engagement. We have worked together in projects related to increasing the efficiency of team work and the development of leadership skills. The thing that impressed me most was that they accept challenges and meet our expectations for specialty – specialty as a client, needs, and delivery. I recommend Develor as a partner in building leadership and managerial potentials and also in the development of team work skills."
- "Our relationship with Develor began 3.5 years ago. They have provided us with high quality, customer-oriented service ever since. This not only refers to their classical “soft” skill training courses, but also to “combined profile” programs such as their workshops based on economization. Following the training, the decrease of our inventory was noticeable even in terms of hard numbers. And this positive effect was lasting."
- „Our company employs approximately 100 people. Besides operating two foundries we are active in trading metal as well. DEVELOR, this year (2009), carried out the Leadership Academy program for our managers and a Sales skills training for our sales managers. Both programs were based on the training needs analysis and were tailor-made to our circumstances and environment. One part of the education was financed from the National project XI. /EU funding/, in part thanks to the professional guidance by DEVELOR. Evaluation of the interactive trainings by the participants was above expectations. Participants also highly evaluated the quality and professional skills of the trainer that were often used in real life examples, simulations or exercises."
- „Selling generic products on highly competitive market demands an intelligent approach. As many other generic pharmaceutical companies it was Zentiva’s dream: satisfied customers’ needs, high - end affordable product, and the best human resources. Insights Discovery has made it true. Develor’s tool has helped Zentiva medical and sales representatives to go to extraordinary lengths to assist company clients. Insights Discovery transformed our employees’ sensitivity for customer needs into passion for customer service exceptional quality.”
- "At the beginning of 2011 the already running leadership developmental program has come to a new station. By top managerial expectation and HR plans, the continuation of the training program could only be carried on if it was based on a thorough and professional diagnostics. It was the middle management of the company that was at the focal point of this diagnostics and training program: Assistant Manager, Manager and Senior Managers, in total 53 people. According to the diagnostic results and of the individual consultations, we have experienced professional implementation in both quality and quantity from the consultants of Develor. Our special needs and requests were incorporated into the processes, and it is safe to state that we received meaningful, useful and tangible information. The consultants from Develor have been customer oriented, flexible, and have maximally taken into account our requirements and expectation throughout developing the questionnaires, in the delivery phase and in the evaluation as well."