Our training program designed for managers, with the intense involvement of participants we discover the role of managers in relation to safety from multiple angles. The program focuses on leadership example setting, responsibility, creating the right work atmosphere, and instead of a blaming culture it concentrates on problem prevention culture.
FEW PROGRAMS HAVE LOOKED SAFETY AS CRITERION FOR MESURING LEADERSHIP EFFECTIVENESS. This is surprising, given that creating a safe workplace and promoting effective leadership are key goals of most modern organisations. It is not just the high hazard industries that are required to manage occupational risk more effectively.
ONE OF THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE OF SAFETY is to make it work over a longer period. An elemental condition to this is that both the leader and the subordinate feel that this investment creates value for them and it results in a visible and stable improvement.
OUR PARTICIPANTS RECIEVE PRACTICAL METHOD regarding partnership communication and feedback, which can be applied fast for preventing accidents and drawing general conclusions. The real case – Death in Chiemney – illustrates how various aspects of coinciding safety abnormalities lead to a fatal accident.
By the end of the program participants will be able to consciously apply the safety management, managers can create real value for both: company and their subordinates.
Safety Awareness Course
Potential follow-up courses
Safety Walk Course
Mangerial Communication Course
- "At the Hungarian Siemens group a Talent Program has been introduced with the utmost support from the top management. We have selected Develor Consulting for the implementation of the first phase of the Talent program as a result of an open tendering process. The first phase of the Talent program was complemented with a Development Center (DC) so that we would have further information - other than the result of the performance appraisal results - for the compilation of the individual developmental plans for our talents. The challenge for us and for Develor Consulting was not only to deliver a high quality DC, but it was also
- to define tasks that would measure their talents according to the global Siemens competence system,
- DC observers would be able to objectively evaluate the talents’ competences based on the noted behavior and the same criteria
- to have as much information as possible by the end of DC that can be utilized for the individual plans
- "There were two joint projects between Bank DSK and Develor Bulgaria for training of the employees of the branch network of Bank DSK. The two projects included Managerial skills trainings.With his enormous experiences, Todor Todorov had priceless contribution in the trainings as he constantly applied practical examples and case studies that were relevant and close to participants’ work... In the project’s scope were included 'Bank Operation' Specialists – the people who directly service the bank’s clients. Training subjects were: 1) -'Sales process attitude' 2) 'Active Selling' The trainers contributed greatly in the successful delivery of the trainings with their professional attitude towards the participants and very good preparation aiming at Bank DSK product and process knowledge. They applied practical examples and case studies which were close to the daily work of participants..."
- “Develor Bulgaria team is experienced and creative, demonstrates exceptional skills, needs understanding and is fast to adapt the specificity of our work and team. We thank you for our professionalism, efficiency, realization of ideas and most of all – the great end result! Correctness, creativity, and high professionalism – this is our experience with Develor Bulgaria… After this one day teambuilding program we have decided that Develor Bulgaria is our company for realizing our company events and also for consultancy in every other internal Human Resource activity.”
- "Our relationship with Develor began 3.5 years ago. They have provided us with high quality, customer-oriented service ever since. This not only refers to their classical “soft” skill training courses, but also to “combined profile” programs such as their workshops based on economization. Following the training, the decrease of our inventory was noticeable even in terms of hard numbers. And this positive effect was lasting."
- „During the year 2010 ING Pension funding organized a series of trainings for a part of its employees and agents. Our only partner in this project was Develor Bulgaria. ... My impressions with Develor are from our joint work on the preparation of the program application documents, setting up training goals, their realization and the finalization of the project. Our initial expectations changed during the process of needs analysis. Our Develor partners extremely skilfully expanded our horizons and managed to mark specific areas where we should focus our efforts. Trainings were focused on practice and diversity of situational modules. They were delivered by three Develor trainers. Except for my excellent impressions by Todor Todorov, I can confirm my colleagues’ high appraisals for the other trainers. We still discuss the Insights profiles which every participant received even a year after the training. I would like to express my high appraisal for the entire project and for [how they] managed to help us see more clearly our boundaries on specific elements which to put on their right place, and most of all for that today we have the knowledge how to manage our sales and expectations.”
- „On 19.11.2010 we organized a teambuilding event for the Control Management and Network services planning Department employees. The service was provided by Develor Bulgaria… We have chosen Develor as we were looking for more than games and emotions. The main task of the trainers was to make the program not only pleasant and fun but also to provoke specific behaviours and create conditions for serious discussions. As a result, there was a spontaneous and very beneficial discussion amongst participants after they have seen themselves in role-play environment, which was analogical to their everyday work life....The program achieved complete accordance with the set goals and was highly praised by the participants.”