Everyone is like a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody” – said Mark Twain. That’s why it is not easy to find a good candidate for a vacancy. And not even to search. Sounds surprising? There is a big difference between a good and an appropriate candidate. A well-structured recruitment process and our course focuses on the second one. We have to spend time on the thorough preparation and not forget that the process will not finish by making a decision!
NOBODY WAS BORN BY BEING A PROFESSIONAL INTERVIEWER, but both the necessary skills and the effectiveness can be developed. During the training we go step by step, thus build up the customized and effective competency based recruitment process. The participants will get familiar with the importance and steps of the preparation phase, acquire the tricks of analysing CVs and thus will be able to conduct a well-structured interview. The participants will learn, during a well-structured interview how to raise the appropriate questions in the right moment, how to analyse the candidate’s behaviour and body language or simply gather the main messages.
WITH APPROPRIATE PREPARATION AND FOLLOWING THE RULES of a structured interview HR professionals and recruiting leaders will be able to show positive image on their company, increase its acknowledgement, thus attract the talented ideal candidates with higher chances.
By the end of the program participants will be able to increase the efficiency of their recruitment by effectively planning and preparing the prerequisites and criteria of the selection, applying appropriate interview techniques and evaluating the applicants objectively.
Potential follow-up courses
- Professional Presentation: Preparation
- Professional Presentation: Delivery
- "If I have to choose three key words which, in my opinion, describe Develor’s team as our partner, they would be flexibility, desire and engagement. We have worked together in projects related to increasing the efficiency of team work and the development of leadership skills. The thing that impressed me most was that they accept challenges and meet our expectations for specialty – specialty as a client, needs, and delivery. I recommend Develor as a partner in building leadership and managerial potentials and also in the development of team work skills."
- “After conducting preliminary consultations with Develor, we have come up with an appropriate form of an individual event with our team in the beginning of 2012 which aimed at dissolving different problems of people with various responsibilities, biases and characters. Although part of the participants being sceptic, Develor performed excellently: - [they] managed to engage and keep the attention and to motivate even the most sceptic ones; - [they] managed to explain in a comprehensive manner the main specifics of different people, which (sic.) helps everyone not only for good orienteering, but also for good communication with people; - [they] managed to give details and provide depth in understanding individual peculiarities of key members of the team which was priceless. A proof for [their] professionalism is not only the general positive attitude of the participants, but also the facts that numerous conclusions were made which, I strongly believe, are useful for our structure.”
- "At the Hungarian Siemens group a Talent Program has been introduced with the utmost support from the top management. We have selected Develor Consulting for the implementation of the first phase of the Talent program as a result of an open tendering process. The first phase of the Talent program was complemented with a Development Center (DC) so that we would have further information - other than the result of the performance appraisal results - for the compilation of the individual developmental plans for our talents. The challenge for us and for Develor Consulting was not only to deliver a high quality DC, but it was also
- to define tasks that would measure their talents according to the global Siemens competence system,
- DC observers would be able to objectively evaluate the talents’ competences based on the noted behavior and the same criteria
- to have as much information as possible by the end of DC that can be utilized for the individual plans
- "In 2008 in cooperation with Develor, we have designed and carried out a training program targeting the managers of our buying department. The program was aiming at development of the interpersonal effectiveness and negotiation skills of the managers. The concept of the Insights development system enabled us to focus effectively on our pragmatic training activities supporting and developing skills and abilities of the participants while respecting and reacting on their personal characteristics. Professional pro-client orientation and qualified trainer having the expertise from FMCG sector were the next attributes that lead to our satisfaction and success of the training program. Thank you and we are looking forward to our coming cooperation."
- “Our Intercultural training course was developed by the experts of Develor as our cooperation partner within the frame of our development program in English language. By the development of this training, an idea we had envisioned for long came true. Professionalism, credibility and effectiveness. These qualities feature the work of Develor. Professionalism - because they provided an up-to-date, high level and customized knowledge transfer with fully responding to our specific needs. Credibility – because they formed the attitude and approach of the participants involving them in an interactive way based on real life examples and personal trainer’s experiences. Effectiveness – because our colleagues beyond being highly happy and contented with the training course, they got enriched by tools and methods that when applying them they could achieve measurable results in their work. Therefore, we believe to have further opportunities for future cooperation with the dynamic, cheerful and devoted team of Develor.”
- „Zentiva a.s. cooperates with Develor since middle 2005 winning in a regular tender. The cooperation is focused on managerial courses (leadership) and basic competences (communication, goal orientation) of sales representatives and product managers. The courses were realized by Develor according to Zentiva’s assignment which came out of its educational program. Quality of the course content same as professional level of delivering were always evaluated positively by participants especially because of interactive methods and practical application. Trainers were flexible in using languages realizing courses in foreign subjects of Zentiva a.s. because the courses were delivered not only in Czech and Slovakia but also in Baltic countries and Romania. Besides professional knowledge we appreciate also very helpful approach of Develor’s management and individual trainers.“