This fascinating personality system and training programs built on it by establishing a common colorful language will help the participants to discover the versatile personalities and demands, to adapt to different communication situations, and thus improve their interpersonal relationships and cooperation.
Communication is most effective if it considers the partner’s needs, expectations and is adapted to the partner’s personal style. Everyone is individual; the style, the expectations and needs differ from person to person. Our program helps to reveal how we can get to know more about ourselves and others and how we can use this knowledge to communicate more effectively. One of the major strengths of Insights Discovery System is that it is elaborate and complex, at the same time its language is easy to understand, thus the participants can quickly and effectively grasp the concept and apply the knowledge they acquired at the training.
All participants fill in the Insights Evaluator before the courses, based on which the Insights Discovery Personal Profiles are generated for each participant. Using this Personal Profile, the program enables individuals to understand their own personality better, to identify other types of personalities, and to adapt to different communication needs. The introduction of the Insights’ four color energies – Fiery Red, Sunshine Yellow, Earth Green and Cool Blue – create a memorable common language and a framework on which participants can base their interactions in the future.
The different Insights-based training programs are focusing on personal effectiveness, team collaboration, sales and leadership.
Please read more about our Insights programs here.
- "...My first experience with Develor was during organization of a company event for Schneider Electric with the main idea to support the team cohesion. Based on the needs assessment of our company and our expectations Develor proposed Insights - the personal colourful typology. It had been prepared to exactly suit our needs content-, organization- and language wise (because of participating foreigners), taking into consideration the number of participants and the location of the event. The Insights training was led by trainers Kinga Novotná, Milan Zekucia, Martina Georgievová, Vladimír Rýpal and Dana Nemčická, who managed to grab the attention of the participants and inspire them to understand better both themselves and their colleagues. After the company event I had received positive feedback not only from our employees but from our management as well. Develor also proposed the second part of the event - the outdoor activity which was also realized on a very professional level. After the first positive experience I have approached Develor to prepare the Presentation skills training for selected employees, who present in front of the external customers. The training was delivered by Martina Georgievová, who can connect the theory and practice in an attractive manner. I value her professionalism and time during the training preparation, of course the delivery itself and her immediate feedback to the participants during practice. The evaluation received from the participants assured me that in case we need to develop our employees in the future I will gladly approach Develor with confidence."
- "For us, Develor is a dependable partner who we can always count on if we are looking for high-level creativity at upper-management training courses. Effectiveness, dynamism and true teamwork are all hallmarks of their performance. This is why we have continuously chose the Develor team over the years."
- "We have been collaborating with Develor on the continuing education of employees within the Business Unit Oncology since 2008. We started with an Insights project for managers, followed by all employees in the office and finally the whole sales team (2009). Our mutual collaboration continued with members of the sales team in 2010 in “Negotiating with difficult clients” followed by the screening of communication channels, habits and inter-team cooperation called “Team Sociomapping” in 2011 (all were included who come into mutual contact, including the office staff). Throughout the time of our collaboration Develor has been a very responsive company both in the organisation and implementing of training. Our team is very diverse, including people of various ages, experience, education, personality and having behind them a range of different types of training in their professional careers. The Develor trainers were and are able to adapt to this diversely composed team and can capture, integrate and maintain their interest. The last-mentioned project, Team Sociomapping, showed us another viewpoint of the situation in individual teams, inter-team cooperation and the level of communication between people positioned outside the firmly created teams. We were very satisfied with the training and it captivated us so much that next year we would like to undertake this training once more so that we are able to assess the progress of individual teams and at the same time the Business Unit Oncology as a whole one year on."
- “We have been cooperating with Develor in various areas of development over an extended period of time, be it the standard regular trainings for new hires , tailor-made development program for supervisors and trainers of our customer service center or the Insights program series adjusted to meet the specific needs of our wholesale account managers. I appreciate flexibility of the whole team when delivering consulting and training services but mainly the trainer’s experience from the real business world. The company is not afraid of entering new areas of development and is well adaptable towards conditions at the customer’s company. And last but not least… it is clear the training preparation is not just work but also fun for the trainers.”
- "Develor has carried out a training Finances for Non-financial Managers for our company. The training was based on everyday situations that our employees are coping with. It was focused on active practice using business simulation, where the participants could develop and practice the acquired theoretical knowledge and skills. I highly appreciate that the theory and practice was well balanced. The performance of the trainer on the trainings mirrored his long time real life experience. This enabled him via a number of examples from practice to explain the presented issues more effectively. I highly appreciate the professional, flexible and quick work and approach of Develor that was supported by a deep understanding of the SkyEurope Airlines needs."
- "We have been cooperating with Develor based on a public tender, which was carried out in the first half of 2006. Develor succeeded in the areas of development of managerial skills, soft-skills and front-line development. Presently, we are also starting cooperation in the area of development of training skills of our internal trainers. We consider our cooperation in all areas as a high-quality and effective cooperation. Develor can fully satisfy our educational needs and bring a high added value, which in the end helps our colleagues in fulfillment of T-Mobile’s mission "To be the most recognized company in the area of service provision". We consider the following as Develor’s main assets:
- High quality of the offered trainers, their training skills and personal experience from practice
- High quality of training contents and the used educational methods, above all the "tailored" case studies and role plays and the used film extracts."