What differentiates great sales people from the average? This course focuses on two competences: skills for creating trust and the proper understanding of customer needs. If these skills are mastered, success is guaranteed.
THE CONSULTATIVE SALES PROCESS is a carefully designed conscious approach to sales with a focus on client’s expectations and needs. It supports sales people to excel in their negotiation with clients. The process builds on the following notion: if customers trust the sales person who can deliver a product, which entirely fits the needs and there is a budget for purchase, there is no barrier to sell.
THE COURSE EXPLAINS the market- and client-specific phases of the sales process, the objectives and ideal behavior of the sales person in each stage, depending on the customer’s expectations and the customer’s behavior type (as it is described in the Develor DDS system).
With practical approaches and client-specific situational exercises linked to each step of the process, participants will become conscious of how to plan and manage the entire sales encounter with a customer, focusing on a long-term win-win relation.
By the end of the program participants will be able to plan and manage sales encounters with clients, ultimately resulting in increased sales performance and higher turnover.
The Principles of Sales
Potential follow-up courses
- On-the-job coaching
- Negotiation Skills courses
- Sales Prospecting course
- "The assignment was about to attain the Customer Satisfaction Survey; screening 90 companies, from 18 countries in 10 languages; and to prepare valuable feedback analysing both qualitative and quantitative. Develor is used to run surveys measuring the Satisfaction, Engagement, Motivation or Retention levels. Therefore, we felt it had the necessary capacity and knowhow to meet our expectations. In their proposal, the following items were very important and attractive to Lexmark: 1. Timely delivery, 2. Professional pricing, 3. Enhanced technology approach, 4. One single contact for all languages. … Having closed the project Lexmark can conclude that Develor has performed according to the expectation. The project was managed well; the short time was kept all along the project. … We would gladly recommend them for Satisfaction Monitoring Survey. Meanwhile Lexmark has even begun to cooperate with Develor on other areas in training & consultancy."
- "...We are impressed by the ability of Develor Bulgaria to prepare the trainings and the leading trainers, so as to adapt and cope with diverse group of participants. We admit the benefits of pre-investment of time by consultants from Develor in meetings with participants at different levels within the organization. The leading trainers managed to adapt the theoretical models to the daily work of the participants, using examples and exercises based on real situations... Develor Bulgaria impressed with its capacity to assist in organizational administrative implementation and reporting of activities financed under EU programs."
- "Develor has prepared for our retail people a complex development program. This program included Insights typology, customer orientation, sales skills and trainings for managers. We appreciate mainly the professional approach of the trainers who can attract the audience very naturally. Each training was prepared according to needs assessment of the group and according to the feedback from the previous trainings. The theory and practice in the training was well balanced, it wasn’t trainer’s monologue but very riveting and interactive dialogue with the participants. Basic knowledge and skills were practiced in case studies. Preparation, realization and also evaluation of each training was on high level. We are satisfied with communication and flexibility of cooperation with Develor."
- "Develor has been of great help to us, especially in terms of skills development. They understand our needs and expectations. They always know what, when and how. We have always received the same high quality service from them: reliability, speed, flexibility. Anything is possible with Develor."
- „During the year 2010 ING Pension funding organized a series of trainings for a part of its employees and agents. Our only partner in this project was Develor Bulgaria. ... My impressions with Develor are from our joint work on the preparation of the program application documents, setting up training goals, their realization and the finalization of the project. Our initial expectations changed during the process of needs analysis. Our Develor partners extremely skilfully expanded our horizons and managed to mark specific areas where we should focus our efforts. Trainings were focused on practice and diversity of situational modules. They were delivered by three Develor trainers. Except for my excellent impressions by Todor Todorov, I can confirm my colleagues’ high appraisals for the other trainers. We still discuss the Insights profiles which every participant received even a year after the training. I would like to express my high appraisal for the entire project and for [how they] managed to help us see more clearly our boundaries on specific elements which to put on their right place, and most of all for that today we have the knowledge how to manage our sales and expectations.”
- "Develor offered us their services at the beginning of 2007. Based on the needs assessment they carried out; they 'tailormade a training program' for us. Their competitive advantage is their professionalism and personal maturity of their trainer, who could draw the attention of people thanks to real life examples. This is due to his several years’ experience in the FMCG environment. This was also his asset in answering all the specific questions and situations that our salespeople meet in their everyday work. Employees praised the trainings and positively evaluated the quality of the training as well as the facilitation of the trainer who was able to identify himself with their role. Personal typology training was interesting and impactful and it helped in improvement of communication on different levels in our company. ... We are happy to use the services provided by Develor while reacting on our training needs in future."