Develor’s Caribbean Adventure program© is based on the idea of learning by experience, and at the same time it also brings the excitement of the game to the participants. While playing, participants can experience the importance of planning when they must make effective decisions, even though resources and information are limited.
WE ALL KNOW ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE of planning and analyzing if we want to make the right decision. We are aware of it, but we don’t necessary act this way.
DURING THIS EXCITING SIMULATION PROGRAM teams have to handle a large amount of information under serious time pressure. This means they have to communicate effectively, share the workload well and stick to the plans, but they need to stay flexible and adaptable to new circumstances. If they manage to handle these circumstances, they will be successful in decision making and in the game itself.
UPON COMPLETING THE ACTIVITY THEY IMPLEMENT all of their considerations from individual and team aspects, and after finding the key learning points they can create an action plan for the daily routine. The program can be delivered by itself, but it can also be an additional part of a management or kick-off meeting as well as a teambuilding program.
By the end of the program participants will be able to increase the effectiveness of individual and organizational decision-making, co-operation and communication.
Potential follow-up courses
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning Fundamentals
- Change Management
- "If I have to choose three key words which, in my opinion, describe Develor’s team as our partner, they would be flexibility, desire and engagement. We have worked together in projects related to increasing the efficiency of team work and the development of leadership skills. The thing that impressed me most was that they accept challenges and meet our expectations for specialty – specialty as a client, needs, and delivery. I recommend Develor as a partner in building leadership and managerial potentials and also in the development of team work skills."
- “Our Intercultural training course was developed by the experts of Develor as our cooperation partner within the frame of our development program in English language. By the development of this training, an idea we had envisioned for long came true. Professionalism, credibility and effectiveness. These qualities feature the work of Develor. Professionalism - because they provided an up-to-date, high level and customized knowledge transfer with fully responding to our specific needs. Credibility – because they formed the attitude and approach of the participants involving them in an interactive way based on real life examples and personal trainer’s experiences. Effectiveness – because our colleagues beyond being highly happy and contented with the training course, they got enriched by tools and methods that when applying them they could achieve measurable results in their work. Therefore, we believe to have further opportunities for future cooperation with the dynamic, cheerful and devoted team of Develor.”
- "Develor has been of great help to us, especially in terms of skills development. They understand our needs and expectations. They always know what, when and how. We have always received the same high quality service from them: reliability, speed, flexibility. Anything is possible with Develor."
- "For us, Develor is a dependable partner who we can always count on if we are looking for high-level creativity at upper-management training courses. Effectiveness, dynamism and true teamwork are all hallmarks of their performance. This is why we have continuously chose the Develor team over the years."
- "Edenred has been working with Develor since June 2010 with training and development of the management team. Develor was selected due to a high expertise and professionalism approach and most important thanks to good listening of our needs and capacity to adapt their material to specificity of our company. Even if I had previous good experience from Insight Team Effectiveness in other country, Develor Slovakia has demonstrated his capacity to adapt his material and conduct of training sessions to our organization needs and help us in facing our different organizational challenges. We have pursued in 2011 the management training program defined in coordination with Develor with implementation of 360 degrees process what helped our organization in defining priorities and highlight individual manager development needs and help to build individual development program. In parallel to this process, during 2011 Develor conducted the sales training for our field sales team and a coaching training for sales managers. In the past we often conducted different kind of sales training courses but with little output and weak follow up action plan implemented. With the focus not just on sales training but with special training for sales manager based on the content of the field sales training and on feedback technique, field sales team feels more supported and sees the on-going consistency between the training plan and the regular feedback meeting organized with their managers. In parallel sales managers learnt technique how to debrief field sales team after sales visit and how to boost their sales team performance. Develor has demonstrated their high capacity to support our organization from both managerial and sales point of view."
- "Fortuna (betting shop company) started the cooperation with Develor in 2006 when we needed to prepare a program adapted to our betting sales specifics. Develor’s offer was the best and on the basis of preliminary analysis and Mystery Shoppings they prepared interesting Sales skills development program for our retail front line employees. Many participants participated in such training for the first time and they evaluated very positively not only the professional part and training methods but also the personalities of selected trainers. During the realization that lasted almost one year there was created very friendly and open atmosphere between Develor and Fortuna Management which benefited to further cooperation on the project for Regional Managers realized in 2008 focused on managerial competencies development and coaching of first line managers. The best appreciation for Develor was that we invited them to realize these programs in our companies in Slovakia, Poland and Croatia. In 2008 they realized Sal