Our leadership style also reflects our colour energies, because we leak who we are into everything we do! As leaders, the ability to tap into each of the 4 colour energies is crucial, however, we typically get stuck in our own preferred style according to our personality preferences. This course teaches leaders how to tailor their approaches based on the individuals’ personality styles.
OUR NEW LEADERSHIP EFFECTIVENESS SOLUTION is designed to continue the already started colourful journey of Insights. The program helps leaders identify and explore their preferred leadership style, develop a conscious approach to their role, motivation and objective as a leader and provides them with effective tools to motivate and inspire their people.
INSIGHTS COLOURFUL LEADERSHIP IS ABOUT incorporating all four colour energies into our leadership of self and others. During the program the leaders are guided through an in-depth and exhilarating exploration of the four colour energies and eight dimensions of leadership, enabling them to examine their effectiveness in each of these diverse areas and to develop proven strategies for continuous and profound personal development. It is about balancing “our tasks” – doing the work to achieve the results we seek, – and “our relationships with people” being the authentic person we are.
By the end of the program participants will be able to understand their own motives, leadership style and competencies better, adapt their leadership communication to the situations and subordinates’ needs, drive and motivate themselves and their direct reports to excel.
Insights Discovery Personal Effectiveness
Potential follow-up courses
- Insights Team Effectiveness
- Motivation 3.0 – The inner power
- EQ – Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership Coaching
- "Over the last few years, Develor’s staff has played a significant role in training our leaders. We highly recommend their Leadership Academy program for all newly appointed leaders…"
- "Fortuna (betting shop company) started the cooperation with Develor in 2006 when we needed to prepare a program adapted to our betting sales specifics. Develor’s offer was the best and on the basis of preliminary analysis and Mystery Shoppings they prepared interesting Sales skills development program for our retail front line employees. Many participants participated in such training for the first time and they evaluated very positively not only the professional part and training methods but also the personalities of selected trainers. During the realization that lasted almost one year there was created very friendly and open atmosphere between Develor and Fortuna Management which benefited to further cooperation on the project for Regional Managers realized in 2008 focused on managerial competencies development and coaching of first line managers. The best appreciation for Develor was that we invited them to realize these programs in our companies in Slovakia, Poland and Croatia. In 2008 they realized Sal
- "...In the fall of 2009 the people turnover reached 25% within a half a year, also several key people had left the company, this has caused significant problems for us. This situation had almost affected the operability of the company. At this point we made a decision to start a Talent management and Key Employee Retention program. The project started out with workshops and consulting work involving the full management... I considered the measurability and return of the program to be very important. We set concrete objectives at the very beginning and we measured the extent of their achievement. We expected Develor to make significant changes in the KPI's we set. They were to bring down the volume of people turnover, which was 25 % in the second half of 2009 to below 10%, and to improve the internal Employee satisfaction index that was on 48%. The results of projects showed very fast. In the first half of 2010 the people turnover became 5%, and at the Employee satisfaction survey we moved up to the first place from the very last on an international level with a 76 % result. All this happened within a half year after the launching of the project. Based on these tangible results we continued the collaboration which still in live."
- "Develor offered us their services at the beginning of 2007. Based on the needs assessment they carried out; they 'tailormade a training program' for us. Their competitive advantage is their professionalism and personal maturity of their trainer, who could draw the attention of people thanks to real life examples. This is due to his several years’ experience in the FMCG environment. This was also his asset in answering all the specific questions and situations that our salespeople meet in their everyday work. Employees praised the trainings and positively evaluated the quality of the training as well as the facilitation of the trainer who was able to identify himself with their role. Personal typology training was interesting and impactful and it helped in improvement of communication on different levels in our company. ... We are happy to use the services provided by Develor while reacting on our training needs in future."
- "On the basis of our now two-year long relationship with Develor, I would describe the company using the following two attributes: professionalism and partnership. Professionalism: well-prepared and credible trainers offering excellent support in arranging various events. Partnership: Joint cooperation in specifying the necessary steps to be taken."
- "We selected Develor as our supplier to develop retail sales standards, training and mystery shopping for our stores. I appreciate that Develor really took time to listen to our needs and developed tailor-made programs for our company. Also, all trainers were proffesionals with substantial experience in sales. What I value most on our co-operation with Develor is that after the project had finished, Develor helped us to develop in-house trainers through the series of TTTs and handed over to us custom made training materials. Thanks to this, we are currenlty able to satisfy 90% of our training needs ourselves. ... Well, let the results speak – after 2-year long co-operation with Develor our company scored number 1 position in customer care and sales skills in an independent study of sports goods retailers in the Czech Republic when we beated many internationally recognised brands."