Eastern Principles meet Western Psychology
Is leadership simply a set of techniques, or is it something that springs from within each leader? What is the source of leadership, and how can we connect to it? This program, uniting principles from the Japanese arts of Aikido and Kaizen and Western models such as Emotional Intelligence and Positive Psychology, is designed for leaders who wish to access a deeper dimension to their leadership. The event will generate many insights, helping you to find strengths and energy you never knew you had, which you can apply to create maximum positive effects using minimal actions, whether in your own performance or that of your team.
OUR NEW LEADERSHIP EFFECTIVENESS SOLUTION is designed to connect you with the inner source of your leadership and discover new sources of energy in both yourself and your relationships with new ways to manage your energy and energize and motivate others. The training will also give you a powerful set of practical tools to apply its insights in your daily life and leadership.
AIKIDO LEADERSHIP incorporates insights and principles from Aikido, Kaisen, Positive Psychology (the psychology of growth) and Emotional Intelligence into our leadership of self and others. During the program leaders are guided through an in-depth and exhilarating exploration of these fields enabling them to examine their effectiveness in each of these diverse areas. Through a combination of facilitated dialogue and safe, gentle solo and paired exercises based on Aikido movements, leaders will have an opportunity to explore new ways of acting, speaking, listening, and relating to others with increased balance, grace, and effectiveness in everyday situations. In order to bring this new knowledge into the workplace, the principles behind the physical Aikido movements are matched with cutting-edge models in Western psychology to enable leaders to develop proven strategies for continuous and profound personal development.
By the end of the program participants will be able to:
- Connect to the core of their motivation and leadership.
- Find new energy and balance.
- Lead others in ways that are energizing, creative and facilitate growth. Prerequisites None
Potential follow-up courses
- Aikido Leadership individual coaching Positive Leadership training
- Motivation 3.0 – The inner power
- EQ – Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership Coaching
- "We selected Develor as our supplier to develop retail sales standards, training and mystery shopping for our stores. I appreciate that Develor really took time to listen to our needs and developed tailor-made programs for our company. Also, all trainers were proffesionals with substantial experience in sales. What I value most on our co-operation with Develor is that after the project had finished, Develor helped us to develop in-house trainers through the series of TTTs and handed over to us custom made training materials. Thanks to this, we are currenlty able to satisfy 90% of our training needs ourselves. ... Well, let the results speak – after 2-year long co-operation with Develor our company scored number 1 position in customer care and sales skills in an independent study of sports goods retailers in the Czech Republic when we beated many internationally recognised brands."
- "...In the fall of 2009 the people turnover reached 25% within a half a year, also several key people had left the company, this has caused significant problems for us. This situation had almost affected the operability of the company. At this point we made a decision to start a Talent management and Key Employee Retention program. The project started out with workshops and consulting work involving the full management... I considered the measurability and return of the program to be very important. We set concrete objectives at the very beginning and we measured the extent of their achievement. We expected Develor to make significant changes in the KPI's we set. They were to bring down the volume of people turnover, which was 25 % in the second half of 2009 to below 10%, and to improve the internal Employee satisfaction index that was on 48%. The results of projects showed very fast. In the first half of 2010 the people turnover became 5%, and at the Employee satisfaction survey we moved up to the first place from the very last on an international level with a 76 % result. All this happened within a half year after the launching of the project. Based on these tangible results we continued the collaboration which still in live."
- “After various trainings carried out by several companies I was wandering whether this would again be wasted time, a training for training, whether it will bring anything to its attendants. I had a feeling that it is often difficult to apply the provided information or use it in the real work. This is also why it was always difficult for me to decide whether I will attend a training and spend time there. However, after attending trainings of Develor I must confirm that they belonged to those, which in my opinion enriched and developed employees' view of themselves, their colleagues and business partners and also positively affected their work habits. Apart from the training's content, the trainer also constitutes a very important part of the training. Develor proved to be good in this as well. Simply said it did not disappoint us."
- "Develor cooperates with us in the area of training programs for employees supporting culture change across Sony Central European region. Since the start of our cooperation, they have worked with us on both training design and delivery and demonstrated professionalism, innovative approach and high quality training skills. We have also engaged them in several teambuilding events that helped us to build good team spirit among our staff who provided very positive feedback after each event. We are looking forward to our further cooperation with them."
- "Develor offered us their services at the beginning of 2007. Based on the needs assessment they carried out; they 'tailormade a training program' for us. Their competitive advantage is their professionalism and personal maturity of their trainer, who could draw the attention of people thanks to real life examples. This is due to his several years’ experience in the FMCG environment. This was also his asset in answering all the specific questions and situations that our salespeople meet in their everyday work. Employees praised the trainings and positively evaluated the quality of the training as well as the facilitation of the trainer who was able to identify himself with their role. Personal typology training was interesting and impactful and it helped in improvement of communication on different levels in our company. ... We are happy to use the services provided by Develor while reacting on our training needs in future."
- "We have started to cooperate with Develor back in 2005. We appreciate their personal approach, willingness and flexibility in organisation of trainings, professionalism and high commitment of trainers, who prepare their trainings based on needs of our company and employees and incorporate practical experience in the contents of trainings. The implemented trainings included for example the Sales skills of the sales team and customer service, Presentation skills, Time Management and from 2009 Leadership skills trainings together with the Insights personality typology. Since 2005 Develor has also been developing managerial skills of our shop managers and helping us successfully implement our internal system of trainings of shop assistants in the sales skills (Train The Trainer). It is a pleasure for us to cooperate with Develor in development of our employees and we are looking forward to their future trainings."