A Development Centre (DC) is a standardized process that evaluates the level of certain competencies and behaviours in prearranged circumstances, in front of trained observers, for development purposes.
A Development Centre provides the opportunity to observe colleagues in a series of diverse and challenging exercises, allowing their potential to be discovered, as well as their areas for improvement. With the help of a Development Centre we can examine to what extent an individual is able to put certain behavioural rules into practice and demonstrate them according to the expectations in a predefined environment.
What makes our solution special
- tailor-made pool of exercises modelling the tasks and challenges of the given position
- tailor-made evaluation toolkit
- ensuring objectivity:
- evidence-based evaluation
- trained internal/external observers
- support in communication and participant buy-in
- managing full logistics of the DC event
- tailor-made participant reports and feedback
- individual and group-level development plans