Facilitation seems to be an easy task at first sight, but if you have tried it even once, you know being average is easy; being great is a big challenge. The course helps you fine-tune the existing skills regarding tools like SWOT or brainstorming, and also trains in the newest methods on problem-solving, creativity, change management and analyses. Professional facilitation skills are important not only for those who are delivering and moderating workshops, group works and trainings, but to all of those Managers who from time to time want to get out creative ideas from their group to find the root causes of problems they are facing, or use these skills when managing significant changes in the company.
THE COURSE MAKES PARTICIPANTS SKILLED AND SELFCONFIDENT in facilitating different group work in many topics. The first part of the program focuses on the general rules of facilitation, providing deep knowledge on high level. The next part teaches wide a range of methods and techniques that can be used on their own, or as part of a complex problem solving project. We believe that only a deep understanding of techniques and a wide tool-portfolio will make someone self-confident enough to be able to deliver successful workshops in different situations. The practicing of the tools and techniques flashes on the important details of certain method. The course can be highly tailor-made to the particular client‘s needs, choosing only those techniques from the Develor 24 tool-set which will be adequate for the company.
By the end of the program participant will be able: to deliver any type of workshops or group work in an efficient and professional way which will provide tangible results for the group.
- What is facilitation and what is not, what is the role of the facilitator
- The techniques of opening, defining norms and contracting with the group
- Art of powerful questioning
- Prioritization tools
- Analytical methods
- Creative brainstorming techniques
- Large Group methods (World Café, Open Space Technology)
- Change Management methods
- Practicing all techniques learned in company-specific topics
- Using templates for the techniques
- Handling emotions, conflicts and difficult participants
- The importance and ways of Actionplanning, commitment building
- "Develor has been of great help to us, especially in terms of skills development. They understand our needs and expectations. They always know what, when and how. We have always received the same high quality service from them: reliability, speed, flexibility. Anything is possible with Develor."
- "Fortuna (betting shop company) started the cooperation with Develor in 2006 when we needed to prepare a program adapted to our betting sales specifics. Develor’s offer was the best and on the basis of preliminary analysis and Mystery Shoppings they prepared interesting Sales skills development program for our retail front line employees. Many participants participated in such training for the first time and they evaluated very positively not only the professional part and training methods but also the personalities of selected trainers. During the realization that lasted almost one year there was created very friendly and open atmosphere between Develor and Fortuna Management which benefited to further cooperation on the project for Regional Managers realized in 2008 focused on managerial competencies development and coaching of first line managers. The best appreciation for Develor was that we invited them to realize these programs in our companies in Slovakia, Poland and Croatia. In 2008 they realized Sal
- "This year we have started our cooperation with Develor on our company’s program aimed at improvement of managerial skills of our shift leaders in production via Mastershift Academy. The role of the shift leaders for our company is crucial. It depends on their motivation and their level of identification with company’s aims whether we will have enough satisfied and stabilized employees in production who will help us to fulfill our development goals. The shift leaders had very positively evaluated the development program, therefore we decided to offer similar type of education to their superiors – production line managers. And once again, we request the services of Develor, since we have been highly satisfied with their pro-active approach and ability to design the program in a way that it reflects the environment of our production company. We also appreciate the professional performance of the trainer and his interest to create a space for discussion of managers on various levels of management."
- "Develor offered us their services at the beginning of 2007. Based on the needs assessment they carried out; they 'tailormade a training program' for us. Their competitive advantage is their professionalism and personal maturity of their trainer, who could draw the attention of people thanks to real life examples. This is due to his several years’ experience in the FMCG environment. This was also his asset in answering all the specific questions and situations that our salespeople meet in their everyday work. Employees praised the trainings and positively evaluated the quality of the training as well as the facilitation of the trainer who was able to identify himself with their role. Personal typology training was interesting and impactful and it helped in improvement of communication on different levels in our company. ... We are happy to use the services provided by Develor while reacting on our training needs in future."
- "For us, Develor is a dependable partner who we can always count on if we are looking for high-level creativity at upper-management training courses. Effectiveness, dynamism and true teamwork are all hallmarks of their performance. This is why we have continuously chose the Develor team over the years."
- "Our relationship with Develor began 3.5 years ago. They have provided us with high quality, customer-oriented service ever since. This not only refers to their classical “soft” skill training courses, but also to “combined profile” programs such as their workshops based on economization. Following the training, the decrease of our inventory was noticeable even in terms of hard numbers. And this positive effect was lasting."