What if our customer approaches us, because he wants to use his existing product or has a complaint or wants to maintain his equipment? Can we turn this classical customer care or service situation into a sales opportunity? Of course, yes! The course provides a practical answer on the how.
THE TRANSACTIONAL CROSS-SELLING COURSE focuses on these frequent situations. Whether during a transaction in a bank, a complaint in a telecom showroom, or a scheduled maintenance in an automotive dealership, the opportunity can be exploited by the right attitude and behaviour.
THE COURSE EXPLAINS the winning sales methods and communication techniques from the customer’ point of view; and builds a solid logical process of communication, in which the customer’s mindset is gradually shifted from not having a need into a desire to purchase a new product or service.
WITH PRACTICAL APPROACHES and client-specific situational exercises participants will become conscious of how to guide the customer in a direction, which results in higher turnover, and more importantly in a higher level customer satisfaction.
By the end of the program participants will be able to turn a classical service situation into a sales opportunity, follow through that opportunity and cross-sell additional products, at the same time increasing customer satisfaction.
Principles of Sales
Potential follow-up courses
- On-the-job coaching
- Negotiation Skills courses
- Sales Prospecting course
- "We have started to cooperate with Develor back in 2005. We appreciate their personal approach, willingness and flexibility in organisation of trainings, professionalism and high commitment of trainers, who prepare their trainings based on needs of our company and employees and incorporate practical experience in the contents of trainings. The implemented trainings included for example the Sales skills of the sales team and customer service, Presentation skills, Time Management and from 2009 Leadership skills trainings together with the Insights personality typology. Since 2005 Develor has also been developing managerial skills of our shop managers and helping us successfully implement our internal system of trainings of shop assistants in the sales skills (Train The Trainer). It is a pleasure for us to cooperate with Develor in development of our employees and we are looking forward to their future trainings."
- "The assignment was about to attain the Customer Satisfaction Survey; screening 90 companies, from 18 countries in 10 languages; and to prepare valuable feedback analysing both qualitative and quantitative. Develor is used to run surveys measuring the Satisfaction, Engagement, Motivation or Retention levels. Therefore, we felt it had the necessary capacity and knowhow to meet our expectations. In their proposal, the following items were very important and attractive to Lexmark: 1. Timely delivery, 2. Professional pricing, 3. Enhanced technology approach, 4. One single contact for all languages. … Having closed the project Lexmark can conclude that Develor has performed according to the expectation. The project was managed well; the short time was kept all along the project. … We would gladly recommend them for Satisfaction Monitoring Survey. Meanwhile Lexmark has even begun to cooperate with Develor on other areas in training & consultancy."
- "Develor offered us their services at the beginning of 2007. Based on the needs assessment they carried out; they 'tailormade a training program' for us. Their competitive advantage is their professionalism and personal maturity of their trainer, who could draw the attention of people thanks to real life examples. This is due to his several years’ experience in the FMCG environment. This was also his asset in answering all the specific questions and situations that our salespeople meet in their everyday work. Employees praised the trainings and positively evaluated the quality of the training as well as the facilitation of the trainer who was able to identify himself with their role. Personal typology training was interesting and impactful and it helped in improvement of communication on different levels in our company. ... We are happy to use the services provided by Develor while reacting on our training needs in future."
- "At the beginning of 2011 the already running leadership developmental program has come to a new station. By top managerial expectation and HR plans, the continuation of the training program could only be carried on if it was based on a thorough and professional diagnostics. It was the middle management of the company that was at the focal point of this diagnostics and training program: Assistant Manager, Manager and Senior Managers, in total 53 people. According to the diagnostic results and of the individual consultations, we have experienced professional implementation in both quality and quantity from the consultants of Develor. Our special needs and requests were incorporated into the processes, and it is safe to state that we received meaningful, useful and tangible information. The consultants from Develor have been customer oriented, flexible, and have maximally taken into account our requirements and expectation throughout developing the questionnaires, in the delivery phase and in the evaluation as well."
- "We have been collaborating with Develor on the continuing education of employees within the Business Unit Oncology since 2008. We started with an Insights project for managers, followed by all employees in the office and finally the whole sales team (2009). Our mutual collaboration continued with members of the sales team in 2010 in “Negotiating with difficult clients” followed by the screening of communication channels, habits and inter-team cooperation called “Team Sociomapping” in 2011 (all were included who come into mutual contact, including the office staff). Throughout the time of our collaboration Develor has been a very responsive company both in the organisation and implementing of training. Our team is very diverse, including people of various ages, experience, education, personality and having behind them a range of different types of training in their professional careers. The Develor trainers were and are able to adapt to this diversely composed team and can capture, integrate and maintain their interest. The last-mentioned project, Team Sociomapping, showed us another viewpoint of the situation in individual teams, inter-team cooperation and the level of communication between people positioned outside the firmly created teams. We were very satisfied with the training and it captivated us so much that next year we would like to undertake this training once more so that we are able to assess the progress of individual teams and at the same time the Business Unit Oncology as a whole one year on."
- “We have chosenDevelor in order to secure development of our training specialists, lecturers and development managers, whom we wanted to develop their skills like identification of training needs, preparation of development activities, and assessment of development impacts and implementation of assessment results in practice. Our primary aim was to secure the best possible efficiency of human resources training and thus support the strategy of our organization. We have expected that after attending the training our colleagues will be able to play the role of consultants better and that they will cooperate with our internal clients effectively. … One part of the program was implementation of internal projects within the VÚB group for various target groups, during which our training specialists had an opportunity to consult their methods with the trainer. The training conducted in this manner secured a more consistent impact of the development than would have been secured by the mere training. The trainer focused not only on mediating new pieces of knowledge and competences but also on transferring these new skills into practice. We perceive cooperation with Develor as highly professional and recommend it for acquisition of systematic and permanent impact on development of employees and managers.”