As a manager, sales person, administrative assistant or an executive, Time is the most valuable asset. The program, built on state-of-the-art techniques of time management, supports people in achieving higher efficiency while disengaging themselves from extremely pressure of deadlines.
AT THE TRAINING PARTICIPANTS WILL FOCUS THEIR EFFORTS on tasks that help them concentrate on working on their personal goal-setting, while giving attention to goal-related activities, time management skills, delegation techniques, and applying all these skills to better managing their time and their life.
THE COURSE INCLUDES determining what to do first and how to manage time in an efficient and effective manner. It is priority driven and through the use of time management worksheets and an analysis of participant’s own time usage, each participant will learn to solve their own time and management issues.
PARTICIPANTS GET ACQUAINTED how to plan and organize their time for their personal success. They learn the GTD-based working method, with deep understanding of the elements of this unique and powerful tool. Checklists and deadlines don’t have to be dirty words in the vocabulary! They will learn how to delegate, limit interruptions, and eliminate those piles of clutter on the desktop, and get more work accomplished each day.
By the end of the program participants will be able to use the most effective time and task management techniques which may bring more success for the individual and higher results for the team.
- Personal Efficiency coaching
- Effective Meetings
- Work-Life Balance
- Effective Conflict Resolution
- "Develor cooperates with us in the area of training programs for employees supporting culture change across Sony Central European region. Since the start of our cooperation, they have worked with us on both training design and delivery and demonstrated professionalism, innovative approach and high quality training skills. We have also engaged them in several teambuilding events that helped us to build good team spirit among our staff who provided very positive feedback after each event. We are looking forward to our further cooperation with them."
- „Develor Bulgaria has worked with us during the year 2008 on a project which included programs from Managerial skills, Train the Trainer, Sales skills and 360o feedback. Main accent in the Managerial skills program was goal setting and employees’ performance appraisal system. In their work they managed to adapt theoretical models to everyday work life of participants by using real examples and exercises. Their practice as Managers was also very useful as they managed to give convincing and answers to participants’ questions.”
- "On the basis of our now two-year long relationship with Develor, I would describe the company using the following two attributes: professionalism and partnership. Professionalism: well-prepared and credible trainers offering excellent support in arranging various events. Partnership: Joint cooperation in specifying the necessary steps to be taken."
- "Our relationship with Develor began 3.5 years ago. They have provided us with high quality, customer-oriented service ever since. This not only refers to their classical “soft” skill training courses, but also to “combined profile” programs such as their workshops based on economization. Following the training, the decrease of our inventory was noticeable even in terms of hard numbers. And this positive effect was lasting."
- "For us, Develor is a dependable partner who we can always count on if we are looking for high-level creativity at upper-management training courses. Effectiveness, dynamism and true teamwork are all hallmarks of their performance. This is why we have continuously chose the Develor team over the years."
- “…With the present reference I would like to express our satisfaction with our cooperation with Develor Bulgaria. Our contacts with the company began in 2010 when Merck Bulgaria hired consulting company, Develor for conducting different training programs for employees’ development in sales, communication and relationships with clients. Training programs were continued during 2011… As a result of the program my team substantially changed their work approach and way of communication with their colleagues from other departments. They started achieving their goals more easily and finding the shortest way to clarify work cases. The training contributed also for the significant change in the team itself – communication is clear and concrete, team spirit is visible and there is initiative for taking responsibilities…”