Solution to Key Challenges of Important Teams
Team Sociomapping has already proved its efficiency in a Mars experiment. Similarly positive results were achieved during its use at over a hundred successful local and multinational corporations.
INFORMATION FLOW AND CO-OPERATION IS NEVER PERFECT – say business leaders and HR managers. These areas are always worth developing. In order to understand the current situation and the desired optimal status we need a highly accurate mathematical method to visualize these relations. Based on a quick, customized on-line survey, Team Sociomapping creates a set of 3 dimensional maps and individual reports that indicate the areas for improvement.
Team Sociomapping is user-friendly, because 3 dimensional maps and reports are easy to interpret by any participant. It is an action oriented development method, and results in actions can be implemented immediately. By engaging all team members in the process everybody will be committed to deliver on the agreed actions. With Team Sociomapping you can track and measure the results and effectiveness of a development program.
By the end of the program participants will develop team communication, co-operation and decision making on interpersonal, sub-team and organization level in a measurable way.
Further Develor courses
- Individual coaching
- Team coaching
- Assertive Communication course
- Insights Discovery report and course
- “After various trainings carried out by several companies I was wandering whether this would again be wasted time, a training for training, whether it will bring anything to its attendants. I had a feeling that it is often difficult to apply the provided information or use it in the real work. This is also why it was always difficult for me to decide whether I will attend a training and spend time there. However, after attending trainings of Develor I must confirm that they belonged to those, which in my opinion enriched and developed employees' view of themselves, their colleagues and business partners and also positively affected their work habits. Apart from the training's content, the trainer also constitutes a very important part of the training. Develor proved to be good in this as well. Simply said it did not disappoint us."
- “After conducting preliminary consultations with Develor, we have come up with an appropriate form of an individual event with our team in the beginning of 2012 which aimed at dissolving different problems of people with various responsibilities, biases and characters. Although part of the participants being sceptic, Develor performed excellently: - [they] managed to engage and keep the attention and to motivate even the most sceptic ones; - [they] managed to explain in a comprehensive manner the main specifics of different people, which (sic.) helps everyone not only for good orienteering, but also for good communication with people; - [they] managed to give details and provide depth in understanding individual peculiarities of key members of the team which was priceless. A proof for [their] professionalism is not only the general positive attitude of the participants, but also the facts that numerous conclusions were made which, I strongly believe, are useful for our structure.”
- "Develor has prepared for our retail people a complex development program. This program included Insights typology, customer orientation, sales skills and trainings for managers. We appreciate mainly the professional approach of the trainers who can attract the audience very naturally. Each training was prepared according to needs assessment of the group and according to the feedback from the previous trainings. The theory and practice in the training was well balanced, it wasn’t trainer’s monologue but very riveting and interactive dialogue with the participants. Basic knowledge and skills were practiced in case studies. Preparation, realization and also evaluation of each training was on high level. We are satisfied with communication and flexibility of cooperation with Develor."
- „During the year 2010 ING Pension funding organized a series of trainings for a part of its employees and agents. Our only partner in this project was Develor Bulgaria. ... My impressions with Develor are from our joint work on the preparation of the program application documents, setting up training goals, their realization and the finalization of the project. Our initial expectations changed during the process of needs analysis. Our Develor partners extremely skilfully expanded our horizons and managed to mark specific areas where we should focus our efforts. Trainings were focused on practice and diversity of situational modules. They were delivered by three Develor trainers. Except for my excellent impressions by Todor Todorov, I can confirm my colleagues’ high appraisals for the other trainers. We still discuss the Insights profiles which every participant received even a year after the training. I would like to express my high appraisal for the entire project and for [how they] managed to help us see more clearly our boundaries on specific elements which to put on their right place, and most of all for that today we have the knowledge how to manage our sales and expectations.”
- "Our relationship with Develor began 3.5 years ago. They have provided us with high quality, customer-oriented service ever since. This not only refers to their classical “soft” skill training courses, but also to “combined profile” programs such as their workshops based on economization. Following the training, the decrease of our inventory was noticeable even in terms of hard numbers. And this positive effect was lasting."
- "...In the fall of 2009 the people turnover reached 25% within a half a year, also several key people had left the company, this has caused significant problems for us. This situation had almost affected the operability of the company. At this point we made a decision to start a Talent management and Key Employee Retention program. The project started out with workshops and consulting work involving the full management... I considered the measurability and return of the program to be very important. We set concrete objectives at the very beginning and we measured the extent of their achievement. We expected Develor to make significant changes in the KPI's we set. They were to bring down the volume of people turnover, which was 25 % in the second half of 2009 to below 10%, and to improve the internal Employee satisfaction index that was on 48%. The results of projects showed very fast. In the first half of 2010 the people turnover became 5%, and at the Employee satisfaction survey we moved up to the first place from the very last on an international level with a 76 % result. All this happened within a half year after the launching of the project. Based on these tangible results we continued the collaboration which still in live."