Stress is part of our everyday life and we are never going to be able to eliminate it totally. Although we can learn how to handle it consciously to avoid frustration and health impacts, we need to know our own stress sources to manage them successfully.
STRESS IS NECESSARY TO PERFORM WELL and can inspire and motivate us, if we handle it effectively. It gives us the inner stimulus to overcome the obstacles that are in the way of achieving our dreams and goals. Although, if it gets beyond our control, it may cause diseases, can decrease our performance and may jeopardize our self-esteems and balance. All this is especially true for leaders and managers who are constantly under heavy pressure due to high expectations, strict and short deadlines and the responsibility they bear regarding their decisions and their subordinates. What shall we do then? We need to recognize such situations and manage them successfully.
THE COURSE HELPS us avoid the impact of exaggerating stress in our private and professional life, as well. The reasons, phases, the individual sensibility factors are presented and discussed and are measured by using special questionnaires and exercises. The fundamental objective of this course is to develop effective stress managing strategies and teach a bunch of stress releasing techniques to stay in balance and perform well in every field of our life. The conscious shaping of stress impacts and the development of a sound flexibility level helps people work together in harmony and protects physical and mental health.
By the end of the program participants will be able to influence the individual stress level, handle stress better, and also to recognize their own and others’ stress symptoms. They will choose and apply the best coping strategy to resolve the situation.
- Individual coaching
- Team coaching
- Work-life Balance course
- EQ – Emotional Intelligence course
- "We have been working with the Develor company since 2010. The aim of establishing mutual co-operation was to give significant support to Confal’s operational responsiveness, by, among other things, changing the system of employee performance motivation. As part of the project’s realization Develor trainers and consultants primarily focused on redesigning the reward system, changes in organizational structure, which also took in altering competences and job responsibilities, and proposed new standards in project management. With regard to the implementation of these changes, it was necessary to illustratively gauge what effect the project has on the running of the firm, particularly in the area of teamwork. Develor consultants proposed Team sociomapping, which uses an attractive map, as an effective gauge for individuals from team management to interpret, with the help of consultants, the team’s unity, frequency and quality of communication and existing mutual interaction. A deeper analysis of the map allowed for the subsequent evaluation of the effect of the realized changes during the duration of the project and, moreover, to identify areas for necessary further changes and improvement. All participants accepted the results and the team sociomapping itself positively and openly. Many things which until then we had not been able to define nor initiate mutual exchanges of opinions upon, we could constructively discuss thanks to our team’s illustrative maps. We consider the selected method to be very good and in the future plan to undertake such sociomapping again."
- "Develor offered us their services at the beginning of 2007. Based on the needs assessment they carried out; they 'tailormade a training program' for us. Their competitive advantage is their professionalism and personal maturity of their trainer, who could draw the attention of people thanks to real life examples. This is due to his several years’ experience in the FMCG environment. This was also his asset in answering all the specific questions and situations that our salespeople meet in their everyday work. Employees praised the trainings and positively evaluated the quality of the training as well as the facilitation of the trainer who was able to identify himself with their role. Personal typology training was interesting and impactful and it helped in improvement of communication on different levels in our company. ... We are happy to use the services provided by Develor while reacting on our training needs in future."
- "Edenred has been working with Develor since June 2010 with training and development of the management team. Develor was selected due to a high expertise and professionalism approach and most important thanks to good listening of our needs and capacity to adapt their material to specificity of our company. Even if I had previous good experience from Insight Team Effectiveness in other country, Develor Slovakia has demonstrated his capacity to adapt his material and conduct of training sessions to our organization needs and help us in facing our different organizational challenges. We have pursued in 2011 the management training program defined in coordination with Develor with implementation of 360 degrees process what helped our organization in defining priorities and highlight individual manager development needs and help to build individual development program. In parallel to this process, during 2011 Develor conducted the sales training for our field sales team and a coaching training for sales managers. In the past we often conducted different kind of sales training courses but with little output and weak follow up action plan implemented. With the focus not just on sales training but with special training for sales manager based on the content of the field sales training and on feedback technique, field sales team feels more supported and sees the on-going consistency between the training plan and the regular feedback meeting organized with their managers. In parallel sales managers learnt technique how to debrief field sales team after sales visit and how to boost their sales team performance. Develor has demonstrated their high capacity to support our organization from both managerial and sales point of view."
- “…With the present reference I would like to express our satisfaction with our cooperation with Develor Bulgaria. Our contacts with the company began in 2010 when Merck Bulgaria hired consulting company, Develor for conducting different training programs for employees’ development in sales, communication and relationships with clients. Training programs were continued during 2011… As a result of the program my team substantially changed their work approach and way of communication with their colleagues from other departments. They started achieving their goals more easily and finding the shortest way to clarify work cases. The training contributed also for the significant change in the team itself – communication is clear and concrete, team spirit is visible and there is initiative for taking responsibilities…”
- "This year we have started our cooperation with Develor on our company’s program aimed at improvement of managerial skills of our shift leaders in production via Mastershift Academy. The role of the shift leaders for our company is crucial. It depends on their motivation and their level of identification with company’s aims whether we will have enough satisfied and stabilized employees in production who will help us to fulfill our development goals. The shift leaders had very positively evaluated the development program, therefore we decided to offer similar type of education to their superiors – production line managers. And once again, we request the services of Develor, since we have been highly satisfied with their pro-active approach and ability to design the program in a way that it reflects the environment of our production company. We also appreciate the professional performance of the trainer and his interest to create a space for discussion of managers on various levels of management."
- "The Matra Power Plant has contracted Develor Consulting Ltd. in the spring of 2012 for the development and delivery of a comprehensive training concept for both top and mid level managers, for altogether 2300 employees. Strengthening workplace safety and shaping a safety conscious attitude have been set as objectives, in accordance with the guidelines and recommendations of the RWE AG headquarters. Develor Consulting has submitted a proposal based on a completely new approach, emphasizing interactivity and involvement. This attractive offer with its novel suggestion for achieving behavioral and attitude change has preceded all its competitors in every aspect. The 105 days training program has been delivered in 26 days by a team of experienced and professionally qualified team of 5 trainers, exceeding each of their strict propositions to the satisfaction of each employee and manager. During the course of the four-hour intensive and efficient training programs they engraved such symbols in the minds of our employees that have immediately been integrated into their everyday work... Ou Company is completely satisfied with the development and delivery of the training program. Our partner, Develor and its staff have fully complied with their plans."