Nowadays, it is more and more common that tasks are allocated at workplaces in the form of projects. Whichever field of business life is concerned, due to the increasing competition, successful project managers have been more and more in demand. Project management is not about tasks, resources and deadlines, but first of all about the people involved.
NO MATTER, WHETHER THE COMPANY’S profile is commodity production or services, the principles are always the same: the important thing is not to work at a tense pace but to work efficiently. If you manage a project to the best of your knowledge, you don’t only save time but also become more profitable than your competitors. That’s what this training helps in: it provides guidelines and assistance for developing the abilities a project manager needs, i.e. to define projects, to manage risk, to plan quality, time and cost dimensions, to monitor the project task, to control the implementation of performance and successful closing.
ALTHOUGH, THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE WORKING on the implementation of a bigger program on a budget of billions of euros for several years, the principles are no different from the principles applicable to a two-week project, not even when in the latter case only a single co-worker participates. The tools, methods and solutions introduced at the training provide great help with implementing projects, irrespectively of whether you work alone or head a large team, and irrespectively of whether your work is assisted by a computer-aided planning program or not.
By the end of the program participants will be able to convert ideas into projects by designing, preparing and continuously monitoring and evaluating all the necessary elements of a properly managed project, including fielding and managing a project team.
- Project Management workshop
- Project Management individual and team coaching
- "This year we have started our cooperation with Develor on our company’s program aimed at improvement of managerial skills of our shift leaders in production via Mastershift Academy. The role of the shift leaders for our company is crucial. It depends on their motivation and their level of identification with company’s aims whether we will have enough satisfied and stabilized employees in production who will help us to fulfill our development goals. The shift leaders had very positively evaluated the development program, therefore we decided to offer similar type of education to their superiors – production line managers. And once again, we request the services of Develor, since we have been highly satisfied with their pro-active approach and ability to design the program in a way that it reflects the environment of our production company. We also appreciate the professional performance of the trainer and his interest to create a space for discussion of managers on various levels of management."
- „Zentiva a.s. cooperates with Develor since middle 2005 winning in a regular tender. The cooperation is focused on managerial courses (leadership) and basic competences (communication, goal orientation) of sales representatives and product managers. The courses were realized by Develor according to Zentiva’s assignment which came out of its educational program. Quality of the course content same as professional level of delivering were always evaluated positively by participants especially because of interactive methods and practical application. Trainers were flexible in using languages realizing courses in foreign subjects of Zentiva a.s. because the courses were delivered not only in Czech and Slovakia but also in Baltic countries and Romania. Besides professional knowledge we appreciate also very helpful approach of Develor’s management and individual trainers.“
- "We have been working with the Develor company since 2010. The aim of establishing mutual co-operation was to give significant support to Confal’s operational responsiveness, by, among other things, changing the system of employee performance motivation. As part of the project’s realization Develor trainers and consultants primarily focused on redesigning the reward system, changes in organizational structure, which also took in altering competences and job responsibilities, and proposed new standards in project management. With regard to the implementation of these changes, it was necessary to illustratively gauge what effect the project has on the running of the firm, particularly in the area of teamwork. Develor consultants proposed Team sociomapping, which uses an attractive map, as an effective gauge for individuals from team management to interpret, with the help of consultants, the team’s unity, frequency and quality of communication and existing mutual interaction. A deeper analysis of the map allowed for the subsequent evaluation of the effect of the realized changes during the duration of the project and, moreover, to identify areas for necessary further changes and improvement. All participants accepted the results and the team sociomapping itself positively and openly. Many things which until then we had not been able to define nor initiate mutual exchanges of opinions upon, we could constructively discuss thanks to our team’s illustrative maps. We consider the selected method to be very good and in the future plan to undertake such sociomapping again."
- "Edenred has been working with Develor since June 2010 with training and development of the management team. Develor was selected due to a high expertise and professionalism approach and most important thanks to good listening of our needs and capacity to adapt their material to specificity of our company. Even if I had previous good experience from Insight Team Effectiveness in other country, Develor Slovakia has demonstrated his capacity to adapt his material and conduct of training sessions to our organization needs and help us in facing our different organizational challenges. We have pursued in 2011 the management training program defined in coordination with Develor with implementation of 360 degrees process what helped our organization in defining priorities and highlight individual manager development needs and help to build individual development program. In parallel to this process, during 2011 Develor conducted the sales training for our field sales team and a coaching training for sales managers. In the past we often conducted different kind of sales training courses but with little output and weak follow up action plan implemented. With the focus not just on sales training but with special training for sales manager based on the content of the field sales training and on feedback technique, field sales team feels more supported and sees the on-going consistency between the training plan and the regular feedback meeting organized with their managers. In parallel sales managers learnt technique how to debrief field sales team after sales visit and how to boost their sales team performance. Develor has demonstrated their high capacity to support our organization from both managerial and sales point of view."
- "Develor cooperates with us in the area of training programs for employees supporting culture change across Sony Central European region. Since the start of our cooperation, they have worked with us on both training design and delivery and demonstrated professionalism, innovative approach and high quality training skills. We have also engaged them in several teambuilding events that helped us to build good team spirit among our staff who provided very positive feedback after each event. We are looking forward to our further cooperation with them."
- "If I have to choose three key words which, in my opinion, describe Develor’s team as our partner, they would be flexibility, desire and engagement. We have worked together in projects related to increasing the efficiency of team work and the development of leadership skills. The thing that impressed me most was that they accept challenges and meet our expectations for specialty – specialty as a client, needs, and delivery. I recommend Develor as a partner in building leadership and managerial potentials and also in the development of team work skills."