Nowadays, it is more and more common that tasks are allocated at workplaces in the form of projects. Whichever field of business life is concerned, due to the increasing competition, successful project managers have been more and more in demand. Project management is not about tasks, resources and deadlines, but first of all about the people involved.
NO MATTER, WHETHER THE COMPANY’S profile is commodity production or services, the principles are always the same: the important thing is not to work at a tense pace but to work efficiently. If you manage a project to the best of your knowledge, you don’t only save time but also become more profitable than your competitors. That’s what this training helps in: it provides guidelines and assistance for developing the abilities a project manager needs, i.e. to define projects, to manage risk, to plan quality, time and cost dimensions, to monitor the project task, to control the implementation of performance and successful closing.
ALTHOUGH, THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE WORKING on the implementation of a bigger program on a budget of billions of euros for several years, the principles are no different from the principles applicable to a two-week project, not even when in the latter case only a single co-worker participates. The tools, methods and solutions introduced at the training provide great help with implementing projects, irrespectively of whether you work alone or head a large team, and irrespectively of whether your work is assisted by a computer-aided planning program or not.
By the end of the program participants will be able to convert ideas into projects by designing, preparing and continuously monitoring and evaluating all the necessary elements of a properly managed project, including fielding and managing a project team.
- Project Management workshop
- Project Management individual and team coaching
- “After conducting preliminary consultations with Develor, we have come up with an appropriate form of an individual event with our team in the beginning of 2012 which aimed at dissolving different problems of people with various responsibilities, biases and characters. Although part of the participants being sceptic, Develor performed excellently: - [they] managed to engage and keep the attention and to motivate even the most sceptic ones; - [they] managed to explain in a comprehensive manner the main specifics of different people, which (sic.) helps everyone not only for good orienteering, but also for good communication with people; - [they] managed to give details and provide depth in understanding individual peculiarities of key members of the team which was priceless. A proof for [their] professionalism is not only the general positive attitude of the participants, but also the facts that numerous conclusions were made which, I strongly believe, are useful for our structure.”
- „Selling generic products on highly competitive market demands an intelligent approach. As many other generic pharmaceutical companies it was Zentiva’s dream: satisfied customers’ needs, high - end affordable product, and the best human resources. Insights Discovery has made it true. Develor’s tool has helped Zentiva medical and sales representatives to go to extraordinary lengths to assist company clients. Insights Discovery transformed our employees’ sensitivity for customer needs into passion for customer service exceptional quality.”
- "We selected Develor as our supplier to develop retail sales standards, training and mystery shopping for our stores. I appreciate that Develor really took time to listen to our needs and developed tailor-made programs for our company. Also, all trainers were proffesionals with substantial experience in sales. What I value most on our co-operation with Develor is that after the project had finished, Develor helped us to develop in-house trainers through the series of TTTs and handed over to us custom made training materials. Thanks to this, we are currenlty able to satisfy 90% of our training needs ourselves. ... Well, let the results speak – after 2-year long co-operation with Develor our company scored number 1 position in customer care and sales skills in an independent study of sports goods retailers in the Czech Republic when we beated many internationally recognised brands."
- “Our Intercultural training course was developed by the experts of Develor as our cooperation partner within the frame of our development program in English language. By the development of this training, an idea we had envisioned for long came true. Professionalism, credibility and effectiveness. These qualities feature the work of Develor. Professionalism - because they provided an up-to-date, high level and customized knowledge transfer with fully responding to our specific needs. Credibility – because they formed the attitude and approach of the participants involving them in an interactive way based on real life examples and personal trainer’s experiences. Effectiveness – because our colleagues beyond being highly happy and contented with the training course, they got enriched by tools and methods that when applying them they could achieve measurable results in their work. Therefore, we believe to have further opportunities for future cooperation with the dynamic, cheerful and devoted team of Develor.”
- "...We are impressed by the ability of Develor Bulgaria to prepare the trainings and the leading trainers, so as to adapt and cope with diverse group of participants. We admit the benefits of pre-investment of time by consultants from Develor in meetings with participants at different levels within the organization. The leading trainers managed to adapt the theoretical models to the daily work of the participants, using examples and exercises based on real situations... Develor Bulgaria impressed with its capacity to assist in organizational administrative implementation and reporting of activities financed under EU programs."
- "Prvá stavebná sporiteľňa has already cooperated with Develor on several development subjects. Again and again, we are getting convinced of their professional approach focusing not only on presentation of the given subject in trainings. We appreciate inspirational communication while preparing the trainings, delivery of the trainings, but also subsequent outputs and recommendations for the next steps to be taken.In 2009 and 2010 we cooperated with Develor on training of our managerial staff to be ready for the assessor’s role in the framework of MbO launching in our company. We appreciate a lot the cooperation with Mrs Kinga Novotná and the trainer Mrs Martina Georgievová in the preparation of the trainings. During the first stage, they helped us to train the managers for 'MbO goal setting' for the team as well as for the individuals. In the trainings, Mrs Georgievová managed to make participants understand the principle of 'goal cascading' as well as to learn it using examples of their own practice. In the subsequent workshop, the trainer took the role of the host, helping the future assessors to discuss main issues, to answer individual questions and to unify different opinions and approaches. In the next training held just before MbO assessment interviews, Mrs Georgievová was practicing with the managers not only the preparation and realisation of the assessment interviews, but also speaking about respective stumbling blocks waiting for the assessors. After carrying out the assessment process in the company, Kinga Novotná and Martina Georgievová helped us to implement and to evaluate the MbO assessment process using a questionnaire for the assessors as well as for the assessed employees. Their tips, comments and survey outputs helped us to carry out changes that were subsequently implemented in our assessment system.We appreciate Develor’s complex approach and seeing the things through to the end, their effort to evaluate the effectiveness of the cooperation being also commendable."