Our program will teach you how to prepare elegant presentations that will bring changes in the thinking and behavior of your audience. We will teach how to set goals and plan public speeches, how to compress the main message and edit the slides. We will keep in mind throughout the training the principle of primary nature of the message itself, meaning visuals are very important, but they are not more than the functional support of our message.
‘I DID NOT HAVE TIME TO WRITE A SHORT LETTER, therefore I wrote a long one instead’ by Mark Twain. This quote brightly expresses why the majority of presentations are boring, and even pathetic. Nowadays a brilliant idea is not enough on its own. Its packaging determines whether there will be attention and resource for it. The majority of presenters mostly never or not sufficiently think through what kind of change they want to achieve with the audience. Do they want to inform them, compel them for action, or motivate them? Slides teeming with listings and data are only able to tire the audience so that in a careless moment the presenter would escape the platform.
DURING THE COURSE OF THE PROGRAM participants will learn the knack of preparing effective presentations through the analysis of their own presentation, through practicing and making changes to their presentation.
By the end of the program participants will be able to conceptually plan a presentation by designing sticky (memorable) messages.
MS PowerPoint knowledge
Potential follow-up courses
- Presentation Clinic
- Professional Presentation: Delivery
- Managerial Communication
- "We have been working with the Develor company since 2010. The aim of establishing mutual co-operation was to give significant support to Confal’s operational responsiveness, by, among other things, changing the system of employee performance motivation. As part of the project’s realization Develor trainers and consultants primarily focused on redesigning the reward system, changes in organizational structure, which also took in altering competences and job responsibilities, and proposed new standards in project management. With regard to the implementation of these changes, it was necessary to illustratively gauge what effect the project has on the running of the firm, particularly in the area of teamwork. Develor consultants proposed Team sociomapping, which uses an attractive map, as an effective gauge for individuals from team management to interpret, with the help of consultants, the team’s unity, frequency and quality of communication and existing mutual interaction. A deeper analysis of the map allowed for the subsequent evaluation of the effect of the realized changes during the duration of the project and, moreover, to identify areas for necessary further changes and improvement. All participants accepted the results and the team sociomapping itself positively and openly. Many things which until then we had not been able to define nor initiate mutual exchanges of opinions upon, we could constructively discuss thanks to our team’s illustrative maps. We consider the selected method to be very good and in the future plan to undertake such sociomapping again."
- "We have been cooperating with Develor based on a public tender, which was carried out in the first half of 2006. Develor succeeded in the areas of development of managerial skills, soft-skills and front-line development. Presently, we are also starting cooperation in the area of development of training skills of our internal trainers. We consider our cooperation in all areas as a high-quality and effective cooperation. Develor can fully satisfy our educational needs and bring a high added value, which in the end helps our colleagues in fulfillment of T-Mobile’s mission "To be the most recognized company in the area of service provision". We consider the following as Develor’s main assets:
- High quality of the offered trainers, their training skills and personal experience from practice
- High quality of training contents and the used educational methods, above all the "tailored" case studies and role plays and the used film extracts."
- „Selling generic products on highly competitive market demands an intelligent approach. As many other generic pharmaceutical companies it was Zentiva’s dream: satisfied customers’ needs, high - end affordable product, and the best human resources. Insights Discovery has made it true. Develor’s tool has helped Zentiva medical and sales representatives to go to extraordinary lengths to assist company clients. Insights Discovery transformed our employees’ sensitivity for customer needs into passion for customer service exceptional quality.”
- "Develor offered us their services at the beginning of 2007. Based on the needs assessment they carried out; they 'tailormade a training program' for us. Their competitive advantage is their professionalism and personal maturity of their trainer, who could draw the attention of people thanks to real life examples. This is due to his several years’ experience in the FMCG environment. This was also his asset in answering all the specific questions and situations that our salespeople meet in their everyday work. Employees praised the trainings and positively evaluated the quality of the training as well as the facilitation of the trainer who was able to identify himself with their role. Personal typology training was interesting and impactful and it helped in improvement of communication on different levels in our company. ... We are happy to use the services provided by Develor while reacting on our training needs in future."
- "...My first experience with Develor was during organization of a company event for Schneider Electric with the main idea to support the team cohesion. Based on the needs assessment of our company and our expectations Develor proposed Insights - the personal colourful typology. It had been prepared to exactly suit our needs content-, organization- and language wise (because of participating foreigners), taking into consideration the number of participants and the location of the event. The Insights training was led by trainers Kinga Novotná, Milan Zekucia, Martina Georgievová, Vladimír Rýpal and Dana Nemčická, who managed to grab the attention of the participants and inspire them to understand better both themselves and their colleagues. After the company event I had received positive feedback not only from our employees but from our management as well. Develor also proposed the second part of the event - the outdoor activity which was also realized on a very professional level. After the first positive experience I have approached Develor to prepare the Presentation skills training for selected employees, who present in front of the external customers. The training was delivered by Martina Georgievová, who can connect the theory and practice in an attractive manner. I value her professionalism and time during the training preparation, of course the delivery itself and her immediate feedback to the participants during practice. The evaluation received from the participants assured me that in case we need to develop our employees in the future I will gladly approach Develor with confidence."
- "In 2008 in cooperation with Develor, we have designed and carried out a training program targeting the managers of our buying department. The program was aiming at development of the interpersonal effectiveness and negotiation skills of the managers. The concept of the Insights development system enabled us to focus effectively on our pragmatic training activities supporting and developing skills and abilities of the participants while respecting and reacting on their personal characteristics. Professional pro-client orientation and qualified trainer having the expertise from FMCG sector were the next attributes that lead to our satisfaction and success of the training program. Thank you and we are looking forward to our coming cooperation."