Salespeople, or indeed anyone, who is interacting with internal or external clients are often too much focused or pressed to focus on their product features and on their sales targets. In their daily routine the most important questions tend to be forgotten: what does the customer need and how are we perceived by the customers.
RECENTLY, ALL JOB PROFILES AND POSITIONS REQUIRE SALES ATTITUDE. It is hard to find jobs where clients are not present in some way or another. Contacting clients in direct or indirect ways always include the potential possibility of sales. How shall we recognize these potential sales situations? What sort of sales situations are present in your or in your colleagues’ activities? How can we exploit all these possibilities? If not, how could we capitalize on these or find new sales possibilities?
THE SALES ATTITUDE COURSE is dedicated to all people who are in contact with clients or will be in the future. The participants will get acquainted with sales principles and the sales process based on a state-of-art sales theoretical framework.
FURTHERMORE THEY CAN ACQUIRE THE KNOWLEDGE of various customer expectations, how hidden needs can be identified and what techniques must be utilized in order to exceed customer expectations. The participants get to know the theory of the Develor situational sales model and its practical applications.
By the end of the program participants will be able to communicate more consciously with potential or existing clients, due to a better understanding of client expectations and needs and due to more systematic thinking about customer potentials.
Potential follow-up courses
- Consultative Sales Process
- Sales Prospecting
- Negotiation Skills
- “Develor Bulgaria team is experienced and creative, demonstrates exceptional skills, needs understanding and is fast to adapt the specificity of our work and team. We thank you for our professionalism, efficiency, realization of ideas and most of all – the great end result! Correctness, creativity, and high professionalism – this is our experience with Develor Bulgaria… After this one day teambuilding program we have decided that Develor Bulgaria is our company for realizing our company events and also for consultancy in every other internal Human Resource activity.”
- "At the beginning of 2011 the already running leadership developmental program has come to a new station. By top managerial expectation and HR plans, the continuation of the training program could only be carried on if it was based on a thorough and professional diagnostics. It was the middle management of the company that was at the focal point of this diagnostics and training program: Assistant Manager, Manager and Senior Managers, in total 53 people. According to the diagnostic results and of the individual consultations, we have experienced professional implementation in both quality and quantity from the consultants of Develor. Our special needs and requests were incorporated into the processes, and it is safe to state that we received meaningful, useful and tangible information. The consultants from Develor have been customer oriented, flexible, and have maximally taken into account our requirements and expectation throughout developing the questionnaires, in the delivery phase and in the evaluation as well."
- "At the Hungarian Siemens group a Talent Program has been introduced with the utmost support from the top management. We have selected Develor Consulting for the implementation of the first phase of the Talent program as a result of an open tendering process. The first phase of the Talent program was complemented with a Development Center (DC) so that we would have further information - other than the result of the performance appraisal results - for the compilation of the individual developmental plans for our talents. The challenge for us and for Develor Consulting was not only to deliver a high quality DC, but it was also
- to define tasks that would measure their talents according to the global Siemens competence system,
- DC observers would be able to objectively evaluate the talents’ competences based on the noted behavior and the same criteria
- to have as much information as possible by the end of DC that can be utilized for the individual plans
- "In 2008 in cooperation with Develor, we have designed and carried out a training program targeting the managers of our buying department. The program was aiming at development of the interpersonal effectiveness and negotiation skills of the managers. The concept of the Insights development system enabled us to focus effectively on our pragmatic training activities supporting and developing skills and abilities of the participants while respecting and reacting on their personal characteristics. Professional pro-client orientation and qualified trainer having the expertise from FMCG sector were the next attributes that lead to our satisfaction and success of the training program. Thank you and we are looking forward to our coming cooperation."
- „Develor Bulgaria delivered a training with subject ’Successful Project Managers’ on the 9th and 10th of November 2010 for employees who are project managers besides their jobs as engineers. They have also realized a series of projects for communication skills for introducting employees at the end of year 2008… The training put accent on practical exercise and finished with feedbacks from participants whose satisfaction with the training was very high. There was homework in the form of a questionnaire in which they had the chance to recollect and assimilate fundamental moments from the training. Within the first week after the training we have observed participants applying concrete elements from the training in everyday work. We consider that the training was helpful and plan to upgrade on this base with training after 6 to 8 months.”
- “We have chosenDevelor in order to secure development of our training specialists, lecturers and development managers, whom we wanted to develop their skills like identification of training needs, preparation of development activities, and assessment of development impacts and implementation of assessment results in practice. Our primary aim was to secure the best possible efficiency of human resources training and thus support the strategy of our organization. We have expected that after attending the training our colleagues will be able to play the role of consultants better and that they will cooperate with our internal clients effectively. … One part of the program was implementation of internal projects within the VÚB group for various target groups, during which our training specialists had an opportunity to consult their methods with the trainer. The training conducted in this manner secured a more consistent impact of the development than would have been secured by the mere training. The trainer focused not only on mediating new pieces of knowledge and competences but also on transferring these new skills into practice. We perceive cooperation with Develor as highly professional and recommend it for acquisition of systematic and permanent impact on development of employees and managers.”