Salespeople, or indeed anyone, who is interacting with internal or external clients are often too much focused or pressed to focus on their product features and on their sales targets. In their daily routine the most important questions tend to be forgotten: what does the customer need and how are we perceived by the customers.
RECENTLY, ALL JOB PROFILES AND POSITIONS REQUIRE SALES ATTITUDE. It is hard to find jobs where clients are not present in some way or another. Contacting clients in direct or indirect ways always include the potential possibility of sales. How shall we recognize these potential sales situations? What sort of sales situations are present in your or in your colleagues’ activities? How can we exploit all these possibilities? If not, how could we capitalize on these or find new sales possibilities?
THE SALES ATTITUDE COURSE is dedicated to all people who are in contact with clients or will be in the future. The participants will get acquainted with sales principles and the sales process based on a state-of-art sales theoretical framework.
FURTHERMORE THEY CAN ACQUIRE THE KNOWLEDGE of various customer expectations, how hidden needs can be identified and what techniques must be utilized in order to exceed customer expectations. The participants get to know the theory of the Develor situational sales model and its practical applications.
By the end of the program participants will be able to communicate more consciously with potential or existing clients, due to a better understanding of client expectations and needs and due to more systematic thinking about customer potentials.
Potential follow-up courses
- Consultative Sales Process
- Sales Prospecting
- Negotiation Skills
- "Over the last few years, Develor’s staff has played a significant role in training our leaders. We highly recommend their Leadership Academy program for all newly appointed leaders…"
- "We have been working with the Develor company since 2010. The aim of establishing mutual co-operation was to give significant support to Confal’s operational responsiveness, by, among other things, changing the system of employee performance motivation. As part of the project’s realization Develor trainers and consultants primarily focused on redesigning the reward system, changes in organizational structure, which also took in altering competences and job responsibilities, and proposed new standards in project management. With regard to the implementation of these changes, it was necessary to illustratively gauge what effect the project has on the running of the firm, particularly in the area of teamwork. Develor consultants proposed Team sociomapping, which uses an attractive map, as an effective gauge for individuals from team management to interpret, with the help of consultants, the team’s unity, frequency and quality of communication and existing mutual interaction. A deeper analysis of the map allowed for the subsequent evaluation of the effect of the realized changes during the duration of the project and, moreover, to identify areas for necessary further changes and improvement. All participants accepted the results and the team sociomapping itself positively and openly. Many things which until then we had not been able to define nor initiate mutual exchanges of opinions upon, we could constructively discuss thanks to our team’s illustrative maps. We consider the selected method to be very good and in the future plan to undertake such sociomapping again."
- “We have chosenDevelor in order to secure development of our training specialists, lecturers and development managers, whom we wanted to develop their skills like identification of training needs, preparation of development activities, and assessment of development impacts and implementation of assessment results in practice. Our primary aim was to secure the best possible efficiency of human resources training and thus support the strategy of our organization. We have expected that after attending the training our colleagues will be able to play the role of consultants better and that they will cooperate with our internal clients effectively. … One part of the program was implementation of internal projects within the VÚB group for various target groups, during which our training specialists had an opportunity to consult their methods with the trainer. The training conducted in this manner secured a more consistent impact of the development than would have been secured by the mere training. The trainer focused not only on mediating new pieces of knowledge and competences but also on transferring these new skills into practice. We perceive cooperation with Develor as highly professional and recommend it for acquisition of systematic and permanent impact on development of employees and managers.”
- "Develor has prepared for our retail people a complex development program. This program included Insights typology, customer orientation, sales skills and trainings for managers. We appreciate mainly the professional approach of the trainers who can attract the audience very naturally. Each training was prepared according to needs assessment of the group and according to the feedback from the previous trainings. The theory and practice in the training was well balanced, it wasn’t trainer’s monologue but very riveting and interactive dialogue with the participants. Basic knowledge and skills were practiced in case studies. Preparation, realization and also evaluation of each training was on high level. We are satisfied with communication and flexibility of cooperation with Develor."
- „During the year 2010 ING Pension funding organized a series of trainings for a part of its employees and agents. Our only partner in this project was Develor Bulgaria. ... My impressions with Develor are from our joint work on the preparation of the program application documents, setting up training goals, their realization and the finalization of the project. Our initial expectations changed during the process of needs analysis. Our Develor partners extremely skilfully expanded our horizons and managed to mark specific areas where we should focus our efforts. Trainings were focused on practice and diversity of situational modules. They were delivered by three Develor trainers. Except for my excellent impressions by Todor Todorov, I can confirm my colleagues’ high appraisals for the other trainers. We still discuss the Insights profiles which every participant received even a year after the training. I would like to express my high appraisal for the entire project and for [how they] managed to help us see more clearly our boundaries on specific elements which to put on their right place, and most of all for that today we have the knowledge how to manage our sales and expectations.”
- "At the beginning of 2011 the already running leadership developmental program has come to a new station. By top managerial expectation and HR plans, the continuation of the training program could only be carried on if it was based on a thorough and professional diagnostics. It was the middle management of the company that was at the focal point of this diagnostics and training program: Assistant Manager, Manager and Senior Managers, in total 53 people. According to the diagnostic results and of the individual consultations, we have experienced professional implementation in both quality and quantity from the consultants of Develor. Our special needs and requests were incorporated into the processes, and it is safe to state that we received meaningful, useful and tangible information. The consultants from Develor have been customer oriented, flexible, and have maximally taken into account our requirements and expectation throughout developing the questionnaires, in the delivery phase and in the evaluation as well."