Those who often negotiate know that despite of thorough planning they can easily loose their leading position and get stuck in unfavorable conditions. On top of it, these situations usually result in high stress, conflicts and unfavorable deals. Our training program is prepared for advanced negotiators and presents those techniques and methods with the help of which they will be able to avoid traps, and fend off tricks used by experienced negotiators.
PROBABLY EVERYONE KNOWS the typical movement of Lieutenant Columbo, when after having said “Goodbye” he would turn around and humbly ask one more question. That is the point when the relieved suspects would make a mistake, because by then they would have relaxed their conscious concentration. This is just one of the usual negotiation tricks that professionals use regularly and effectively. In order to have positive outcomes in our negotiations we need to know negotiating strategies and be able to adapt quickly, avoid ing traps and counteract tactics.
THESE TOPICS are processed at our training in a highly practical manner. Each participant will experience how the conscious use of techniques can enhance the efficiency of their negotiation in practical situations and will deliver tangible results.
By the end of the program participants will be able to negotiate and consciously carry out their prepared strategy with well prepared professionals, avoid typical traps and reach their set targets.
Negotiation Skills – Basic Develor course
Potential follow-up courses
- Price Negotiations
- Strategic Account Management
- "...In the fall of 2009 the people turnover reached 25% within a half a year, also several key people had left the company, this has caused significant problems for us. This situation had almost affected the operability of the company. At this point we made a decision to start a Talent management and Key Employee Retention program. The project started out with workshops and consulting work involving the full management... I considered the measurability and return of the program to be very important. We set concrete objectives at the very beginning and we measured the extent of their achievement. We expected Develor to make significant changes in the KPI's we set. They were to bring down the volume of people turnover, which was 25 % in the second half of 2009 to below 10%, and to improve the internal Employee satisfaction index that was on 48%. The results of projects showed very fast. In the first half of 2010 the people turnover became 5%, and at the Employee satisfaction survey we moved up to the first place from the very last on an international level with a 76 % result. All this happened within a half year after the launching of the project. Based on these tangible results we continued the collaboration which still in live."
- "We have started to cooperate with Develor back in 2005. We appreciate their personal approach, willingness and flexibility in organisation of trainings, professionalism and high commitment of trainers, who prepare their trainings based on needs of our company and employees and incorporate practical experience in the contents of trainings. The implemented trainings included for example the Sales skills of the sales team and customer service, Presentation skills, Time Management and from 2009 Leadership skills trainings together with the Insights personality typology. Since 2005 Develor has also been developing managerial skills of our shop managers and helping us successfully implement our internal system of trainings of shop assistants in the sales skills (Train The Trainer). It is a pleasure for us to cooperate with Develor in development of our employees and we are looking forward to their future trainings."
- „Develor Bulgaria delivered a training with subject ’Successful Project Managers’ on the 9th and 10th of November 2010 for employees who are project managers besides their jobs as engineers. They have also realized a series of projects for communication skills for introducting employees at the end of year 2008… The training put accent on practical exercise and finished with feedbacks from participants whose satisfaction with the training was very high. There was homework in the form of a questionnaire in which they had the chance to recollect and assimilate fundamental moments from the training. Within the first week after the training we have observed participants applying concrete elements from the training in everyday work. We consider that the training was helpful and plan to upgrade on this base with training after 6 to 8 months.”
- „During the year 2010 ING Pension funding organized a series of trainings for a part of its employees and agents. Our only partner in this project was Develor Bulgaria. ... My impressions with Develor are from our joint work on the preparation of the program application documents, setting up training goals, their realization and the finalization of the project. Our initial expectations changed during the process of needs analysis. Our Develor partners extremely skilfully expanded our horizons and managed to mark specific areas where we should focus our efforts. Trainings were focused on practice and diversity of situational modules. They were delivered by three Develor trainers. Except for my excellent impressions by Todor Todorov, I can confirm my colleagues’ high appraisals for the other trainers. We still discuss the Insights profiles which every participant received even a year after the training. I would like to express my high appraisal for the entire project and for [how they] managed to help us see more clearly our boundaries on specific elements which to put on their right place, and most of all for that today we have the knowledge how to manage our sales and expectations.”
- "There were two joint projects between Bank DSK and Develor Bulgaria for training of the employees of the branch network of Bank DSK. The two projects included Managerial skills trainings.With his enormous experiences, Todor Todorov had priceless contribution in the trainings as he constantly applied practical examples and case studies that were relevant and close to participants’ work... In the project’s scope were included 'Bank Operation' Specialists – the people who directly service the bank’s clients. Training subjects were: 1) -'Sales process attitude' 2) 'Active Selling' The trainers contributed greatly in the successful delivery of the trainings with their professional attitude towards the participants and very good preparation aiming at Bank DSK product and process knowledge. They applied practical examples and case studies which were close to the daily work of participants..."
- "Develor has prepared for our retail people a complex development program. This program included Insights typology, customer orientation, sales skills and trainings for managers. We appreciate mainly the professional approach of the trainers who can attract the audience very naturally. Each training was prepared according to needs assessment of the group and according to the feedback from the previous trainings. The theory and practice in the training was well balanced, it wasn’t trainer’s monologue but very riveting and interactive dialogue with the participants. Basic knowledge and skills were practiced in case studies. Preparation, realization and also evaluation of each training was on high level. We are satisfied with communication and flexibility of cooperation with Develor."