There are situations daily where we need to reconcile our interests and point of view with each other. Those who negotiate by instinct characteristically focus only on their own interests and goals, and as a result they misunderstand each other. The training provides skills that enable participants to direct effective negotiations while preserving the quality of the relationship at the same time.
THE BASES OF THE EFFECTIVE NEGOTIATION are to handle the respective factors separately, be aware of their weight in relation to each other, the available space for movement and to be able to switch between dimensions. Visible results can be reached if we are able to define this list prior to the negotiation in regards to the respective partner. To this end, conscious preparation for each negotiation is essential along with carrying out the prepared strategy to the end.
THE ABOVE MENTIONED OBJECTIVES define the structure of the training. There will be short theoretical parts followed by role plays to create the negotiation skills foundation for the participants. In the beginning the exercises use general negotiation situations, and from the second part there will be custom made situations to tackle. We will also provide practical tools for preparation and for analyzing the results.
By the end of the program participants will be able to consciously prepare for negotiations and by keeping the negotiating partner satisfied, reach their own objectives.
Potential follow-up courses
- Negotiations Skills – Advanced
- Price Negotiations
- Strategic Account Management
- "We selected Develor as our supplier to develop retail sales standards, training and mystery shopping for our stores. I appreciate that Develor really took time to listen to our needs and developed tailor-made programs for our company. Also, all trainers were proffesionals with substantial experience in sales. What I value most on our co-operation with Develor is that after the project had finished, Develor helped us to develop in-house trainers through the series of TTTs and handed over to us custom made training materials. Thanks to this, we are currenlty able to satisfy 90% of our training needs ourselves. ... Well, let the results speak – after 2-year long co-operation with Develor our company scored number 1 position in customer care and sales skills in an independent study of sports goods retailers in the Czech Republic when we beated many internationally recognised brands."
- "This year we have started our cooperation with Develor on our company’s program aimed at improvement of managerial skills of our shift leaders in production via Mastershift Academy. The role of the shift leaders for our company is crucial. It depends on their motivation and their level of identification with company’s aims whether we will have enough satisfied and stabilized employees in production who will help us to fulfill our development goals. The shift leaders had very positively evaluated the development program, therefore we decided to offer similar type of education to their superiors – production line managers. And once again, we request the services of Develor, since we have been highly satisfied with their pro-active approach and ability to design the program in a way that it reflects the environment of our production company. We also appreciate the professional performance of the trainer and his interest to create a space for discussion of managers on various levels of management."
- "Our relationship with Develor began 3.5 years ago. They have provided us with high quality, customer-oriented service ever since. This not only refers to their classical “soft” skill training courses, but also to “combined profile” programs such as their workshops based on economization. Following the training, the decrease of our inventory was noticeable even in terms of hard numbers. And this positive effect was lasting."
- "...My first experience with Develor was during organization of a company event for Schneider Electric with the main idea to support the team cohesion. Based on the needs assessment of our company and our expectations Develor proposed Insights - the personal colourful typology. It had been prepared to exactly suit our needs content-, organization- and language wise (because of participating foreigners), taking into consideration the number of participants and the location of the event. The Insights training was led by trainers Kinga Novotná, Milan Zekucia, Martina Georgievová, Vladimír Rýpal and Dana Nemčická, who managed to grab the attention of the participants and inspire them to understand better both themselves and their colleagues. After the company event I had received positive feedback not only from our employees but from our management as well. Develor also proposed the second part of the event - the outdoor activity which was also realized on a very professional level. After the first positive experience I have approached Develor to prepare the Presentation skills training for selected employees, who present in front of the external customers. The training was delivered by Martina Georgievová, who can connect the theory and practice in an attractive manner. I value her professionalism and time during the training preparation, of course the delivery itself and her immediate feedback to the participants during practice. The evaluation received from the participants assured me that in case we need to develop our employees in the future I will gladly approach Develor with confidence."
- "At the beginning of 2011 the already running leadership developmental program has come to a new station. By top managerial expectation and HR plans, the continuation of the training program could only be carried on if it was based on a thorough and professional diagnostics. It was the middle management of the company that was at the focal point of this diagnostics and training program: Assistant Manager, Manager and Senior Managers, in total 53 people. According to the diagnostic results and of the individual consultations, we have experienced professional implementation in both quality and quantity from the consultants of Develor. Our special needs and requests were incorporated into the processes, and it is safe to state that we received meaningful, useful and tangible information. The consultants from Develor have been customer oriented, flexible, and have maximally taken into account our requirements and expectation throughout developing the questionnaires, in the delivery phase and in the evaluation as well."
- „Develor Bulgaria delivered a training with subject ’Successful Project Managers’ on the 9th and 10th of November 2010 for employees who are project managers besides their jobs as engineers. They have also realized a series of projects for communication skills for introducting employees at the end of year 2008… The training put accent on practical exercise and finished with feedbacks from participants whose satisfaction with the training was very high. There was homework in the form of a questionnaire in which they had the chance to recollect and assimilate fundamental moments from the training. Within the first week after the training we have observed participants applying concrete elements from the training in everyday work. We consider that the training was helpful and plan to upgrade on this base with training after 6 to 8 months.”