The program for development and cohesion of the management team is based on a model of 5 team dysfunctions, created by Patrick Lencioni. The quality of team cooperation is influenced by different factors such as level of motivation of individual team members, amount of trust among colleagues, clearly defined goals, common key message, lack of resources, insufficient communication among team members, etc. In most cases faulty team operation seriously endangers team effectiveness regardless of how the company processes or tools are designed.
THE TRAINING IS DESIGNED to strengthen the team spirit and improve the team cooperation so that the team members can fully concentrate on achieving common goals of the company and actively support each other in this effort.
IN THE PREPARATION PHASE we define the expectations in cooperation with the CEO, conduct the diagnostics of the current situation and gain the motivation of the management team members for the program.
TRAINING OUTPUTS: during the training the team defines their rules how to solve interpersonal conflicts (Conflict resolution protocol), that will help to set the expected behavior in conflict situations. Integral part of the training is an activity called “Hot chair”, where every manager receives feedback on how their mutual cooperation works from each team member. The outcomes are then processed in written and serve as a basis for further work with the team.
IN THE SUPPORT PHASE we check and review the understanding and accepting the concept, we focus on revision of action plan with CEO, cross-department mediation and implementation diagnostics.
By the end of the program participants will be able to find unique solution for their own team how to improve quality of team cooperation and how the individuals can contribute in the process.
Potential follow-up courses
- Insights colourful leadership
- Conflict management
- Individual or team coaching
- “We have been cooperating with Develor in various areas of development over an extended period of time, be it the standard regular trainings for new hires , tailor-made development program for supervisors and trainers of our customer service center or the Insights program series adjusted to meet the specific needs of our wholesale account managers. I appreciate flexibility of the whole team when delivering consulting and training services but mainly the trainer’s experience from the real business world. The company is not afraid of entering new areas of development and is well adaptable towards conditions at the customer’s company. And last but not least… it is clear the training preparation is not just work but also fun for the trainers.”
- "We have started to cooperate with Develor back in 2005. We appreciate their personal approach, willingness and flexibility in organisation of trainings, professionalism and high commitment of trainers, who prepare their trainings based on needs of our company and employees and incorporate practical experience in the contents of trainings. The implemented trainings included for example the Sales skills of the sales team and customer service, Presentation skills, Time Management and from 2009 Leadership skills trainings together with the Insights personality typology. Since 2005 Develor has also been developing managerial skills of our shop managers and helping us successfully implement our internal system of trainings of shop assistants in the sales skills (Train The Trainer). It is a pleasure for us to cooperate with Develor in development of our employees and we are looking forward to their future trainings."
- "Fortuna (betting shop company) started the cooperation with Develor in 2006 when we needed to prepare a program adapted to our betting sales specifics. Develor’s offer was the best and on the basis of preliminary analysis and Mystery Shoppings they prepared interesting Sales skills development program for our retail front line employees. Many participants participated in such training for the first time and they evaluated very positively not only the professional part and training methods but also the personalities of selected trainers. During the realization that lasted almost one year there was created very friendly and open atmosphere between Develor and Fortuna Management which benefited to further cooperation on the project for Regional Managers realized in 2008 focused on managerial competencies development and coaching of first line managers. The best appreciation for Develor was that we invited them to realize these programs in our companies in Slovakia, Poland and Croatia. In 2008 they realized Sal
- "There were two joint projects between Bank DSK and Develor Bulgaria for training of the employees of the branch network of Bank DSK. The two projects included Managerial skills trainings.With his enormous experiences, Todor Todorov had priceless contribution in the trainings as he constantly applied practical examples and case studies that were relevant and close to participants’ work... In the project’s scope were included 'Bank Operation' Specialists – the people who directly service the bank’s clients. Training subjects were: 1) -'Sales process attitude' 2) 'Active Selling' The trainers contributed greatly in the successful delivery of the trainings with their professional attitude towards the participants and very good preparation aiming at Bank DSK product and process knowledge. They applied practical examples and case studies which were close to the daily work of participants..."
- "...In the fall of 2009 the people turnover reached 25% within a half a year, also several key people had left the company, this has caused significant problems for us. This situation had almost affected the operability of the company. At this point we made a decision to start a Talent management and Key Employee Retention program. The project started out with workshops and consulting work involving the full management... I considered the measurability and return of the program to be very important. We set concrete objectives at the very beginning and we measured the extent of their achievement. We expected Develor to make significant changes in the KPI's we set. They were to bring down the volume of people turnover, which was 25 % in the second half of 2009 to below 10%, and to improve the internal Employee satisfaction index that was on 48%. The results of projects showed very fast. In the first half of 2010 the people turnover became 5%, and at the Employee satisfaction survey we moved up to the first place from the very last on an international level with a 76 % result. All this happened within a half year after the launching of the project. Based on these tangible results we continued the collaboration which still in live."
- "A comprehensive development program of the company Develor Slovakia for the call centre operators had a positive impact on increasing the quality of the provided services and markedly strengthened the selling skills of our operators. The trainings tailored to the needs of our operators reflected concrete experience of trainers of the company Develor Slovakia in the insurance business and the telephone sales and services. We will gladly use their training and coaching services in future, as well."