The program for development and cohesion of the management team is based on a model of 5 team dysfunctions, created by Patrick Lencioni. The quality of team cooperation is influenced by different factors such as level of motivation of individual team members, amount of trust among colleagues, clearly defined goals, common key message, lack of resources, insufficient communication among team members, etc. In most cases faulty team operation seriously endangers team effectiveness regardless of how the company processes or tools are designed.
THE TRAINING IS DESIGNED to strengthen the team spirit and improve the team cooperation so that the team members can fully concentrate on achieving common goals of the company and actively support each other in this effort.
IN THE PREPARATION PHASE we define the expectations in cooperation with the CEO, conduct the diagnostics of the current situation and gain the motivation of the management team members for the program.
TRAINING OUTPUTS: during the training the team defines their rules how to solve interpersonal conflicts (Conflict resolution protocol), that will help to set the expected behavior in conflict situations. Integral part of the training is an activity called “Hot chair”, where every manager receives feedback on how their mutual cooperation works from each team member. The outcomes are then processed in written and serve as a basis for further work with the team.
IN THE SUPPORT PHASE we check and review the understanding and accepting the concept, we focus on revision of action plan with CEO, cross-department mediation and implementation diagnostics.
By the end of the program participants will be able to find unique solution for their own team how to improve quality of team cooperation and how the individuals can contribute in the process.
Potential follow-up courses
- Insights colourful leadership
- Conflict management
- Individual or team coaching
- "There were two joint projects between Bank DSK and Develor Bulgaria for training of the employees of the branch network of Bank DSK. The two projects included Managerial skills trainings.With his enormous experiences, Todor Todorov had priceless contribution in the trainings as he constantly applied practical examples and case studies that were relevant and close to participants’ work... In the project’s scope were included 'Bank Operation' Specialists – the people who directly service the bank’s clients. Training subjects were: 1) -'Sales process attitude' 2) 'Active Selling' The trainers contributed greatly in the successful delivery of the trainings with their professional attitude towards the participants and very good preparation aiming at Bank DSK product and process knowledge. They applied practical examples and case studies which were close to the daily work of participants..."
- "Alstom Hungary selected Develor Co. ltd as a training company given its outstanding records and proven track record on the leadership related training subject. With this training we aimed at improving the leadership qualities of Thermal Service line managers. We are satisfied to see evident results of the managers in their daily operation, not only on individual level but also on a group level as well."
- „Develor Bulgaria delivered a training with subject ’Successful Project Managers’ on the 9th and 10th of November 2010 for employees who are project managers besides their jobs as engineers. They have also realized a series of projects for communication skills for introducting employees at the end of year 2008… The training put accent on practical exercise and finished with feedbacks from participants whose satisfaction with the training was very high. There was homework in the form of a questionnaire in which they had the chance to recollect and assimilate fundamental moments from the training. Within the first week after the training we have observed participants applying concrete elements from the training in everyday work. We consider that the training was helpful and plan to upgrade on this base with training after 6 to 8 months.”
- „During the year 2010 ING Pension funding organized a series of trainings for a part of its employees and agents. Our only partner in this project was Develor Bulgaria. ... My impressions with Develor are from our joint work on the preparation of the program application documents, setting up training goals, their realization and the finalization of the project. Our initial expectations changed during the process of needs analysis. Our Develor partners extremely skilfully expanded our horizons and managed to mark specific areas where we should focus our efforts. Trainings were focused on practice and diversity of situational modules. They were delivered by three Develor trainers. Except for my excellent impressions by Todor Todorov, I can confirm my colleagues’ high appraisals for the other trainers. We still discuss the Insights profiles which every participant received even a year after the training. I would like to express my high appraisal for the entire project and for [how they] managed to help us see more clearly our boundaries on specific elements which to put on their right place, and most of all for that today we have the knowledge how to manage our sales and expectations.”
- "At the Hungarian Siemens group a Talent Program has been introduced with the utmost support from the top management. We have selected Develor Consulting for the implementation of the first phase of the Talent program as a result of an open tendering process. The first phase of the Talent program was complemented with a Development Center (DC) so that we would have further information - other than the result of the performance appraisal results - for the compilation of the individual developmental plans for our talents. The challenge for us and for Develor Consulting was not only to deliver a high quality DC, but it was also
- to define tasks that would measure their talents according to the global Siemens competence system,
- DC observers would be able to objectively evaluate the talents’ competences based on the noted behavior and the same criteria
- to have as much information as possible by the end of DC that can be utilized for the individual plans
- „Our company employs approximately 100 people. Besides operating two foundries we are active in trading metal as well. DEVELOR, this year (2009), carried out the Leadership Academy program for our managers and a Sales skills training for our sales managers. Both programs were based on the training needs analysis and were tailor-made to our circumstances and environment. One part of the education was financed from the National project XI. /EU funding/, in part thanks to the professional guidance by DEVELOR. Evaluation of the interactive trainings by the participants was above expectations. Participants also highly evaluated the quality and professional skills of the trainer that were often used in real life examples, simulations or exercises."