Our leadership style also reflects our colour energies, because we leak who we are into everything we do! As leaders, the ability to tap into each of the 4 colour energies is crucial, however, we typically get stuck in our own preferred style according to our personality preferences. This course teaches leaders how to tailor their approaches based on the individuals’ personality styles.
OUR NEW LEADERSHIP EFFECTIVENESS SOLUTION is designed to continue the already started colourful journey of Insights. The program helps leaders identify and explore their preferred leadership style, develop a conscious approach to their role, motivation and objective as a leader and provides them with effective tools to motivate and inspire their people.
INSIGHTS COLOURFUL LEADERSHIP IS ABOUT incorporating all four colour energies into our leadership of self and others. During the program the leaders are guided through an in-depth and exhilarating exploration of the four colour energies and eight dimensions of leadership, enabling them to examine their effectiveness in each of these diverse areas and to develop proven strategies for continuous and profound personal development. It is about balancing “our tasks” – doing the work to achieve the results we seek, – and “our relationships with people” being the authentic person we are.
By the end of the program participants will be able to understand their own motives, leadership style and competencies better, adapt their leadership communication to the situations and subordinates’ needs, drive and motivate themselves and their direct reports to excel.
Insights Discovery Personal Effectiveness
Potential follow-up courses
- Insights Team Effectiveness
- Motivation 3.0 – The inner power
- EQ – Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership Coaching
- “After various trainings carried out by several companies I was wandering whether this would again be wasted time, a training for training, whether it will bring anything to its attendants. I had a feeling that it is often difficult to apply the provided information or use it in the real work. This is also why it was always difficult for me to decide whether I will attend a training and spend time there. However, after attending trainings of Develor I must confirm that they belonged to those, which in my opinion enriched and developed employees' view of themselves, their colleagues and business partners and also positively affected their work habits. Apart from the training's content, the trainer also constitutes a very important part of the training. Develor proved to be good in this as well. Simply said it did not disappoint us."
- "We have been collaborating with Develor on the continuing education of employees within the Business Unit Oncology since 2008. We started with an Insights project for managers, followed by all employees in the office and finally the whole sales team (2009). Our mutual collaboration continued with members of the sales team in 2010 in “Negotiating with difficult clients” followed by the screening of communication channels, habits and inter-team cooperation called “Team Sociomapping” in 2011 (all were included who come into mutual contact, including the office staff). Throughout the time of our collaboration Develor has been a very responsive company both in the organisation and implementing of training. Our team is very diverse, including people of various ages, experience, education, personality and having behind them a range of different types of training in their professional careers. The Develor trainers were and are able to adapt to this diversely composed team and can capture, integrate and maintain their interest. The last-mentioned project, Team Sociomapping, showed us another viewpoint of the situation in individual teams, inter-team cooperation and the level of communication between people positioned outside the firmly created teams. We were very satisfied with the training and it captivated us so much that next year we would like to undertake this training once more so that we are able to assess the progress of individual teams and at the same time the Business Unit Oncology as a whole one year on."
- "At the beginning of 2011 the already running leadership developmental program has come to a new station. By top managerial expectation and HR plans, the continuation of the training program could only be carried on if it was based on a thorough and professional diagnostics. It was the middle management of the company that was at the focal point of this diagnostics and training program: Assistant Manager, Manager and Senior Managers, in total 53 people. According to the diagnostic results and of the individual consultations, we have experienced professional implementation in both quality and quantity from the consultants of Develor. Our special needs and requests were incorporated into the processes, and it is safe to state that we received meaningful, useful and tangible information. The consultants from Develor have been customer oriented, flexible, and have maximally taken into account our requirements and expectation throughout developing the questionnaires, in the delivery phase and in the evaluation as well."
- „Zentiva a.s. cooperates with Develor since middle 2005 winning in a regular tender. The cooperation is focused on managerial courses (leadership) and basic competences (communication, goal orientation) of sales representatives and product managers. The courses were realized by Develor according to Zentiva’s assignment which came out of its educational program. Quality of the course content same as professional level of delivering were always evaluated positively by participants especially because of interactive methods and practical application. Trainers were flexible in using languages realizing courses in foreign subjects of Zentiva a.s. because the courses were delivered not only in Czech and Slovakia but also in Baltic countries and Romania. Besides professional knowledge we appreciate also very helpful approach of Develor’s management and individual trainers.“
- "Edenred has been working with Develor since June 2010 with training and development of the management team. Develor was selected due to a high expertise and professionalism approach and most important thanks to good listening of our needs and capacity to adapt their material to specificity of our company. Even if I had previous good experience from Insight Team Effectiveness in other country, Develor Slovakia has demonstrated his capacity to adapt his material and conduct of training sessions to our organization needs and help us in facing our different organizational challenges. We have pursued in 2011 the management training program defined in coordination with Develor with implementation of 360 degrees process what helped our organization in defining priorities and highlight individual manager development needs and help to build individual development program. In parallel to this process, during 2011 Develor conducted the sales training for our field sales team and a coaching training for sales managers. In the past we often conducted different kind of sales training courses but with little output and weak follow up action plan implemented. With the focus not just on sales training but with special training for sales manager based on the content of the field sales training and on feedback technique, field sales team feels more supported and sees the on-going consistency between the training plan and the regular feedback meeting organized with their managers. In parallel sales managers learnt technique how to debrief field sales team after sales visit and how to boost their sales team performance. Develor has demonstrated their high capacity to support our organization from both managerial and sales point of view."
- "If I have to choose three key words which, in my opinion, describe Develor’s team as our partner, they would be flexibility, desire and engagement. We have worked together in projects related to increasing the efficiency of team work and the development of leadership skills. The thing that impressed me most was that they accept challenges and meet our expectations for specialty – specialty as a client, needs, and delivery. I recommend Develor as a partner in building leadership and managerial potentials and also in the development of team work skills."