Our leadership style also reflects our colour energies, because we leak who we are into everything we do! As leaders, the ability to tap into each of the 4 colour energies is crucial, however, we typically get stuck in our own preferred style according to our personality preferences. This course teaches leaders how to tailor their approaches based on the individuals’ personality styles.
OUR NEW LEADERSHIP EFFECTIVENESS SOLUTION is designed to continue the already started colourful journey of Insights. The program helps leaders identify and explore their preferred leadership style, develop a conscious approach to their role, motivation and objective as a leader and provides them with effective tools to motivate and inspire their people.
INSIGHTS COLOURFUL LEADERSHIP IS ABOUT incorporating all four colour energies into our leadership of self and others. During the program the leaders are guided through an in-depth and exhilarating exploration of the four colour energies and eight dimensions of leadership, enabling them to examine their effectiveness in each of these diverse areas and to develop proven strategies for continuous and profound personal development. It is about balancing “our tasks” – doing the work to achieve the results we seek, – and “our relationships with people” being the authentic person we are.
By the end of the program participants will be able to understand their own motives, leadership style and competencies better, adapt their leadership communication to the situations and subordinates’ needs, drive and motivate themselves and their direct reports to excel.
Insights Discovery Personal Effectiveness
Potential follow-up courses
- Insights Team Effectiveness
- Motivation 3.0 – The inner power
- EQ – Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership Coaching
- "Develor cooperates with us in the area of training programs for employees supporting culture change across Sony Central European region. Since the start of our cooperation, they have worked with us on both training design and delivery and demonstrated professionalism, innovative approach and high quality training skills. We have also engaged them in several teambuilding events that helped us to build good team spirit among our staff who provided very positive feedback after each event. We are looking forward to our further cooperation with them."
- “After various trainings carried out by several companies I was wandering whether this would again be wasted time, a training for training, whether it will bring anything to its attendants. I had a feeling that it is often difficult to apply the provided information or use it in the real work. This is also why it was always difficult for me to decide whether I will attend a training and spend time there. However, after attending trainings of Develor I must confirm that they belonged to those, which in my opinion enriched and developed employees' view of themselves, their colleagues and business partners and also positively affected their work habits. Apart from the training's content, the trainer also constitutes a very important part of the training. Develor proved to be good in this as well. Simply said it did not disappoint us."
- “After conducting preliminary consultations with Develor, we have come up with an appropriate form of an individual event with our team in the beginning of 2012 which aimed at dissolving different problems of people with various responsibilities, biases and characters. Although part of the participants being sceptic, Develor performed excellently: - [they] managed to engage and keep the attention and to motivate even the most sceptic ones; - [they] managed to explain in a comprehensive manner the main specifics of different people, which (sic.) helps everyone not only for good orienteering, but also for good communication with people; - [they] managed to give details and provide depth in understanding individual peculiarities of key members of the team which was priceless. A proof for [their] professionalism is not only the general positive attitude of the participants, but also the facts that numerous conclusions were made which, I strongly believe, are useful for our structure.”
- "If I have to choose three key words which, in my opinion, describe Develor’s team as our partner, they would be flexibility, desire and engagement. We have worked together in projects related to increasing the efficiency of team work and the development of leadership skills. The thing that impressed me most was that they accept challenges and meet our expectations for specialty – specialty as a client, needs, and delivery. I recommend Develor as a partner in building leadership and managerial potentials and also in the development of team work skills."
- "This year we have started our cooperation with Develor on our company’s program aimed at improvement of managerial skills of our shift leaders in production via Mastershift Academy. The role of the shift leaders for our company is crucial. It depends on their motivation and their level of identification with company’s aims whether we will have enough satisfied and stabilized employees in production who will help us to fulfill our development goals. The shift leaders had very positively evaluated the development program, therefore we decided to offer similar type of education to their superiors – production line managers. And once again, we request the services of Develor, since we have been highly satisfied with their pro-active approach and ability to design the program in a way that it reflects the environment of our production company. We also appreciate the professional performance of the trainer and his interest to create a space for discussion of managers on various levels of management."
- „Our company employs approximately 100 people. Besides operating two foundries we are active in trading metal as well. DEVELOR, this year (2009), carried out the Leadership Academy program for our managers and a Sales skills training for our sales managers. Both programs were based on the training needs analysis and were tailor-made to our circumstances and environment. One part of the education was financed from the National project XI. /EU funding/, in part thanks to the professional guidance by DEVELOR. Evaluation of the interactive trainings by the participants was above expectations. Participants also highly evaluated the quality and professional skills of the trainer that were often used in real life examples, simulations or exercises."