Insights® Discovery Personal Profile is a personal development tool which gives individuals an engaging, reinforcing and transformational insight into themselves and others. It uses a simple and memorable colour system that sticks and makes it easy to understand and apply.
To receive the profile, which is also the prerequisite of the Insights Discovery training courses, individuals complete a 25-frame evaluator. The output is a 20+ page profile which helps recipients gain a detailed understanding of their personal style and how this impacts on their relationships in both personal and professional environments. This is all done in an everyday language and in an understandable form, but at the same time in a very tinted way.
Each profile includes a foundation chapter, which tells the individuals about their: style and approach, key strengths and weaknesses, value to the team, communication style, possible blind spots, opposite type and suggestions for development.
The profile can be extended with further supplementary chapters beyond the Foundation Chapter to support ongoing learning and development across the following specialised areas:
It enables managers to consider their own management style as well as the needs of those they manage in terms of motivation, working environment and preferred style of leadership.
Personal Achievement Chapter
It leads the individuals from an initial understanding of self towards an exploration of how they can grow and improve in specific areas of personal achievement such as goal setting, time management or creativity.
Effective Selling Chapter
This chapter explores individual approaches towards selling and influencing at each stage of the sale from preparation to follow-through.
It provides pertinent questions to assist in the selection process. The questions probe and stretch the candidate, raising levels of self-awareness and identifying areas of strengths and areas for development.
The Insights® Discovery Personal Profile is available in over 30 countries and in more than 40 languages.
Potential follow-up courses
- Insights Discovery Personal Effectiveness
- Insights Discovery Personal Effectiveness – Advanced
- Insights Discovery Team Effectiveness
- Insights Discovery Colourful Leadership
- Insights Discovery Sales Effectiveness
- "On the basis of our now two-year long relationship with Develor, I would describe the company using the following two attributes: professionalism and partnership. Professionalism: well-prepared and credible trainers offering excellent support in arranging various events. Partnership: Joint cooperation in specifying the necessary steps to be taken."
- "Develor has prepared for our retail people a complex development program. This program included Insights typology, customer orientation, sales skills and trainings for managers. We appreciate mainly the professional approach of the trainers who can attract the audience very naturally. Each training was prepared according to needs assessment of the group and according to the feedback from the previous trainings. The theory and practice in the training was well balanced, it wasn’t trainer’s monologue but very riveting and interactive dialogue with the participants. Basic knowledge and skills were practiced in case studies. Preparation, realization and also evaluation of each training was on high level. We are satisfied with communication and flexibility of cooperation with Develor."
- "The assignment was about to attain the Customer Satisfaction Survey; screening 90 companies, from 18 countries in 10 languages; and to prepare valuable feedback analysing both qualitative and quantitative. Develor is used to run surveys measuring the Satisfaction, Engagement, Motivation or Retention levels. Therefore, we felt it had the necessary capacity and knowhow to meet our expectations. In their proposal, the following items were very important and attractive to Lexmark: 1. Timely delivery, 2. Professional pricing, 3. Enhanced technology approach, 4. One single contact for all languages. … Having closed the project Lexmark can conclude that Develor has performed according to the expectation. The project was managed well; the short time was kept all along the project. … We would gladly recommend them for Satisfaction Monitoring Survey. Meanwhile Lexmark has even begun to cooperate with Develor on other areas in training & consultancy."
- "We have been cooperating with Develor based on a public tender, which was carried out in the first half of 2006. Develor succeeded in the areas of development of managerial skills, soft-skills and front-line development. Presently, we are also starting cooperation in the area of development of training skills of our internal trainers. We consider our cooperation in all areas as a high-quality and effective cooperation. Develor can fully satisfy our educational needs and bring a high added value, which in the end helps our colleagues in fulfillment of T-Mobile’s mission "To be the most recognized company in the area of service provision". We consider the following as Develor’s main assets:
- High quality of the offered trainers, their training skills and personal experience from practice
- High quality of training contents and the used educational methods, above all the "tailored" case studies and role plays and the used film extracts."
- "In 2008 in cooperation with Develor, we have designed and carried out a training program targeting the managers of our buying department. The program was aiming at development of the interpersonal effectiveness and negotiation skills of the managers. The concept of the Insights development system enabled us to focus effectively on our pragmatic training activities supporting and developing skills and abilities of the participants while respecting and reacting on their personal characteristics. Professional pro-client orientation and qualified trainer having the expertise from FMCG sector were the next attributes that lead to our satisfaction and success of the training program. Thank you and we are looking forward to our coming cooperation."
- "Our relationship with Develor began 3.5 years ago. They have provided us with high quality, customer-oriented service ever since. This not only refers to their classical “soft” skill training courses, but also to “combined profile” programs such as their workshops based on economization. Following the training, the decrease of our inventory was noticeable even in terms of hard numbers. And this positive effect was lasting."