At most companies characteristically there is no lack in great ideas, however, the number of successfully carried out innovative processes is minimal. Participants will understand at our program that nowadays creative value creation is an expectation. They will receive tools for developing modern solutions individually or in group, and will learn about how to sell their ideas.
‘IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO BE WRONG, THEN YOU’LL NEVER COME UP WITH ANYTHING ORIGINAL’ – this is how Sir Ken Robinson refers to the indispensable condition of creativity. In order to have a value creating solution stemming from a good idea, several factors need to be in line: the necessary brain functions, courage to think differently, inspiring and supportive environment, and properly managed integrated implementation process, as an indispensible element of a successfully innovation.
IN ORDER TO HAVE SUCCESSFUL INNOVATIVE PROCESSES it is important to consciously examine the organization’s innovative value chain as well from brainstorming to the selection of the innovative strategy, from the development of an idea to the selling of the first business solution. There will be a separate part allocated for the presentation methods of the solutions, for presenting advantages / benefits and for convincing managers.
By the end of the program participants will be able to able to consciously carry out more ideas and suggestions, and through the application of new problem solving techniques they might contribute to a more innovative organizational operation.
Potential follow-up courses
- Professional Presentation: Preparation
- Professional Presentation: Delivery
- “We have been cooperating with Develor in various areas of development over an extended period of time, be it the standard regular trainings for new hires , tailor-made development program for supervisors and trainers of our customer service center or the Insights program series adjusted to meet the specific needs of our wholesale account managers. I appreciate flexibility of the whole team when delivering consulting and training services but mainly the trainer’s experience from the real business world. The company is not afraid of entering new areas of development and is well adaptable towards conditions at the customer’s company. And last but not least… it is clear the training preparation is not just work but also fun for the trainers.”
- "Develor cooperates with us in the area of training programs for employees supporting culture change across Sony Central European region. Since the start of our cooperation, they have worked with us on both training design and delivery and demonstrated professionalism, innovative approach and high quality training skills. We have also engaged them in several teambuilding events that helped us to build good team spirit among our staff who provided very positive feedback after each event. We are looking forward to our further cooperation with them."
- "Prvá stavebná sporiteľňa has already cooperated with Develor on several development subjects. Again and again, we are getting convinced of their professional approach focusing not only on presentation of the given subject in trainings. We appreciate inspirational communication while preparing the trainings, delivery of the trainings, but also subsequent outputs and recommendations for the next steps to be taken.In 2009 and 2010 we cooperated with Develor on training of our managerial staff to be ready for the assessor’s role in the framework of MbO launching in our company. We appreciate a lot the cooperation with Mrs Kinga Novotná and the trainer Mrs Martina Georgievová in the preparation of the trainings. During the first stage, they helped us to train the managers for 'MbO goal setting' for the team as well as for the individuals. In the trainings, Mrs Georgievová managed to make participants understand the principle of 'goal cascading' as well as to learn it using examples of their own practice. In the subsequent workshop, the trainer took the role of the host, helping the future assessors to discuss main issues, to answer individual questions and to unify different opinions and approaches. In the next training held just before MbO assessment interviews, Mrs Georgievová was practicing with the managers not only the preparation and realisation of the assessment interviews, but also speaking about respective stumbling blocks waiting for the assessors. After carrying out the assessment process in the company, Kinga Novotná and Martina Georgievová helped us to implement and to evaluate the MbO assessment process using a questionnaire for the assessors as well as for the assessed employees. Their tips, comments and survey outputs helped us to carry out changes that were subsequently implemented in our assessment system.We appreciate Develor’s complex approach and seeing the things through to the end, their effort to evaluate the effectiveness of the cooperation being also commendable."
- "The assignment was about to attain the Customer Satisfaction Survey; screening 90 companies, from 18 countries in 10 languages; and to prepare valuable feedback analysing both qualitative and quantitative. Develor is used to run surveys measuring the Satisfaction, Engagement, Motivation or Retention levels. Therefore, we felt it had the necessary capacity and knowhow to meet our expectations. In their proposal, the following items were very important and attractive to Lexmark: 1. Timely delivery, 2. Professional pricing, 3. Enhanced technology approach, 4. One single contact for all languages. … Having closed the project Lexmark can conclude that Develor has performed according to the expectation. The project was managed well; the short time was kept all along the project. … We would gladly recommend them for Satisfaction Monitoring Survey. Meanwhile Lexmark has even begun to cooperate with Develor on other areas in training & consultancy."
- "In 2008 in cooperation with Develor, we have designed and carried out a training program targeting the managers of our buying department. The program was aiming at development of the interpersonal effectiveness and negotiation skills of the managers. The concept of the Insights development system enabled us to focus effectively on our pragmatic training activities supporting and developing skills and abilities of the participants while respecting and reacting on their personal characteristics. Professional pro-client orientation and qualified trainer having the expertise from FMCG sector were the next attributes that lead to our satisfaction and success of the training program. Thank you and we are looking forward to our coming cooperation."
- „On 19.11.2010 we organized a teambuilding event for the Control Management and Network services planning Department employees. The service was provided by Develor Bulgaria… We have chosen Develor as we were looking for more than games and emotions. The main task of the trainers was to make the program not only pleasant and fun but also to provoke specific behaviours and create conditions for serious discussions. As a result, there was a spontaneous and very beneficial discussion amongst participants after they have seen themselves in role-play environment, which was analogical to their everyday work life....The program achieved complete accordance with the set goals and was highly praised by the participants.”