The program concentrates on fundamental knowledge and competencies which are required for managing people. Beyond unique processing of the situational leadership based on Develor life-cycle model the participants will be familiar with the classic and latest methods of motivation with the help of company-specific case studies and exercises.
WE CAN LEAD INTUITIVELY OR CONSCIOUSLY, we can behave towards our colleagues pursuant to our personality or their professionalism and motivation. The intuitive leadership style is often relevant, however the managers, who choose the leadership methods and styles that are convenient for their subordinates, are more successful in the long-term.
THE PROGRAM MAKES MANAGERS aware of the direct impact of the individual performance on the company’s output and it presents how they should take effect on these elements. The situational leadership model, which serves as the major element of the course, built on the employee life-cycle model of Develor. It reveals which element of the situational leadership model is the most effective in certain stages of the lifecycle.
THE ACQUAINTED LEADERSHIP STYLES are deepened by lifelike case studies; moreover these are practiced and fine-tuned by client-specific situational exercises. Beyond processing the four elements characteristic of the situational leadership, we also pay special attention to the practical assimilation of motivation’s classic model, and to the familiarization of newest theory and applicability of the internal motivation.
By the end of the program participants will be able to consciously handle each subordinate, applying the appropriate leadership style and tools to reach the desired results. Moreover they effectively develop the competencies of their employees and motivate them to reach high performance.
Potential follow-up courses
- Motivation 3.0 – The inner strength
- Leadership Coaching
- Managing Remote Teams
- Insights Personal Effectiveness
- Insights Colourful Leadership
- "...We are impressed by the ability of Develor Bulgaria to prepare the trainings and the leading trainers, so as to adapt and cope with diverse group of participants. We admit the benefits of pre-investment of time by consultants from Develor in meetings with participants at different levels within the organization. The leading trainers managed to adapt the theoretical models to the daily work of the participants, using examples and exercises based on real situations... Develor Bulgaria impressed with its capacity to assist in organizational administrative implementation and reporting of activities financed under EU programs."
- "Over the last few years, Develor’s staff has played a significant role in training our leaders. We highly recommend their Leadership Academy program for all newly appointed leaders…"
- "A comprehensive development program of the company Develor Slovakia for the call centre operators had a positive impact on increasing the quality of the provided services and markedly strengthened the selling skills of our operators. The trainings tailored to the needs of our operators reflected concrete experience of trainers of the company Develor Slovakia in the insurance business and the telephone sales and services. We will gladly use their training and coaching services in future, as well."
- "We have started to cooperate with Develor back in 2005. We appreciate their personal approach, willingness and flexibility in organisation of trainings, professionalism and high commitment of trainers, who prepare their trainings based on needs of our company and employees and incorporate practical experience in the contents of trainings. The implemented trainings included for example the Sales skills of the sales team and customer service, Presentation skills, Time Management and from 2009 Leadership skills trainings together with the Insights personality typology. Since 2005 Develor has also been developing managerial skills of our shop managers and helping us successfully implement our internal system of trainings of shop assistants in the sales skills (Train The Trainer). It is a pleasure for us to cooperate with Develor in development of our employees and we are looking forward to their future trainings."
- "The assignment was about to attain the Customer Satisfaction Survey; screening 90 companies, from 18 countries in 10 languages; and to prepare valuable feedback analysing both qualitative and quantitative. Develor is used to run surveys measuring the Satisfaction, Engagement, Motivation or Retention levels. Therefore, we felt it had the necessary capacity and knowhow to meet our expectations. In their proposal, the following items were very important and attractive to Lexmark: 1. Timely delivery, 2. Professional pricing, 3. Enhanced technology approach, 4. One single contact for all languages. … Having closed the project Lexmark can conclude that Develor has performed according to the expectation. The project was managed well; the short time was kept all along the project. … We would gladly recommend them for Satisfaction Monitoring Survey. Meanwhile Lexmark has even begun to cooperate with Develor on other areas in training & consultancy."
- "Edenred has been working with Develor since June 2010 with training and development of the management team. Develor was selected due to a high expertise and professionalism approach and most important thanks to good listening of our needs and capacity to adapt their material to specificity of our company. Even if I had previous good experience from Insight Team Effectiveness in other country, Develor Slovakia has demonstrated his capacity to adapt his material and conduct of training sessions to our organization needs and help us in facing our different organizational challenges. We have pursued in 2011 the management training program defined in coordination with Develor with implementation of 360 degrees process what helped our organization in defining priorities and highlight individual manager development needs and help to build individual development program. In parallel to this process, during 2011 Develor conducted the sales training for our field sales team and a coaching training for sales managers. In the past we often conducted different kind of sales training courses but with little output and weak follow up action plan implemented. With the focus not just on sales training but with special training for sales manager based on the content of the field sales training and on feedback technique, field sales team feels more supported and sees the on-going consistency between the training plan and the regular feedback meeting organized with their managers. In parallel sales managers learnt technique how to debrief field sales team after sales visit and how to boost their sales team performance. Develor has demonstrated their high capacity to support our organization from both managerial and sales point of view."