The program concentrates on fundamental knowledge and competencies which are required for managing people. Beyond unique processing of the situational leadership based on Develor life-cycle model the participants will be familiar with the classic and latest methods of motivation with the help of company-specific case studies and exercises.
WE CAN LEAD INTUITIVELY OR CONSCIOUSLY, we can behave towards our colleagues pursuant to our personality or their professionalism and motivation. The intuitive leadership style is often relevant, however the managers, who choose the leadership methods and styles that are convenient for their subordinates, are more successful in the long-term.
THE PROGRAM MAKES MANAGERS aware of the direct impact of the individual performance on the company’s output and it presents how they should take effect on these elements. The situational leadership model, which serves as the major element of the course, built on the employee life-cycle model of Develor. It reveals which element of the situational leadership model is the most effective in certain stages of the lifecycle.
THE ACQUAINTED LEADERSHIP STYLES are deepened by lifelike case studies; moreover these are practiced and fine-tuned by client-specific situational exercises. Beyond processing the four elements characteristic of the situational leadership, we also pay special attention to the practical assimilation of motivation’s classic model, and to the familiarization of newest theory and applicability of the internal motivation.
By the end of the program participants will be able to consciously handle each subordinate, applying the appropriate leadership style and tools to reach the desired results. Moreover they effectively develop the competencies of their employees and motivate them to reach high performance.
Potential follow-up courses
- Motivation 3.0 – The inner strength
- Leadership Coaching
- Managing Remote Teams
- Insights Personal Effectiveness
- Insights Colourful Leadership
- "The assignment was about to attain the Customer Satisfaction Survey; screening 90 companies, from 18 countries in 10 languages; and to prepare valuable feedback analysing both qualitative and quantitative. Develor is used to run surveys measuring the Satisfaction, Engagement, Motivation or Retention levels. Therefore, we felt it had the necessary capacity and knowhow to meet our expectations. In their proposal, the following items were very important and attractive to Lexmark: 1. Timely delivery, 2. Professional pricing, 3. Enhanced technology approach, 4. One single contact for all languages. … Having closed the project Lexmark can conclude that Develor has performed according to the expectation. The project was managed well; the short time was kept all along the project. … We would gladly recommend them for Satisfaction Monitoring Survey. Meanwhile Lexmark has even begun to cooperate with Develor on other areas in training & consultancy."
- “…With the present reference I would like to express our satisfaction with our cooperation with Develor Bulgaria. Our contacts with the company began in 2010 when Merck Bulgaria hired consulting company, Develor for conducting different training programs for employees’ development in sales, communication and relationships with clients. Training programs were continued during 2011… As a result of the program my team substantially changed their work approach and way of communication with their colleagues from other departments. They started achieving their goals more easily and finding the shortest way to clarify work cases. The training contributed also for the significant change in the team itself – communication is clear and concrete, team spirit is visible and there is initiative for taking responsibilities…”
- "...My first experience with Develor was during organization of a company event for Schneider Electric with the main idea to support the team cohesion. Based on the needs assessment of our company and our expectations Develor proposed Insights - the personal colourful typology. It had been prepared to exactly suit our needs content-, organization- and language wise (because of participating foreigners), taking into consideration the number of participants and the location of the event. The Insights training was led by trainers Kinga Novotná, Milan Zekucia, Martina Georgievová, Vladimír Rýpal and Dana Nemčická, who managed to grab the attention of the participants and inspire them to understand better both themselves and their colleagues. After the company event I had received positive feedback not only from our employees but from our management as well. Develor also proposed the second part of the event - the outdoor activity which was also realized on a very professional level. After the first positive experience I have approached Develor to prepare the Presentation skills training for selected employees, who present in front of the external customers. The training was delivered by Martina Georgievová, who can connect the theory and practice in an attractive manner. I value her professionalism and time during the training preparation, of course the delivery itself and her immediate feedback to the participants during practice. The evaluation received from the participants assured me that in case we need to develop our employees in the future I will gladly approach Develor with confidence."
- „Zentiva a.s. cooperates with Develor since middle 2005 winning in a regular tender. The cooperation is focused on managerial courses (leadership) and basic competences (communication, goal orientation) of sales representatives and product managers. The courses were realized by Develor according to Zentiva’s assignment which came out of its educational program. Quality of the course content same as professional level of delivering were always evaluated positively by participants especially because of interactive methods and practical application. Trainers were flexible in using languages realizing courses in foreign subjects of Zentiva a.s. because the courses were delivered not only in Czech and Slovakia but also in Baltic countries and Romania. Besides professional knowledge we appreciate also very helpful approach of Develor’s management and individual trainers.“
- "...In the fall of 2009 the people turnover reached 25% within a half a year, also several key people had left the company, this has caused significant problems for us. This situation had almost affected the operability of the company. At this point we made a decision to start a Talent management and Key Employee Retention program. The project started out with workshops and consulting work involving the full management... I considered the measurability and return of the program to be very important. We set concrete objectives at the very beginning and we measured the extent of their achievement. We expected Develor to make significant changes in the KPI's we set. They were to bring down the volume of people turnover, which was 25 % in the second half of 2009 to below 10%, and to improve the internal Employee satisfaction index that was on 48%. The results of projects showed very fast. In the first half of 2010 the people turnover became 5%, and at the Employee satisfaction survey we moved up to the first place from the very last on an international level with a 76 % result. All this happened within a half year after the launching of the project. Based on these tangible results we continued the collaboration which still in live."
- "Our relationship with Develor began 3.5 years ago. They have provided us with high quality, customer-oriented service ever since. This not only refers to their classical “soft” skill training courses, but also to “combined profile” programs such as their workshops based on economization. Following the training, the decrease of our inventory was noticeable even in terms of hard numbers. And this positive effect was lasting."