Do you plan to organize a development program, but have difficulties with objective needs assessment? Do you have some assumptions on the performance of your colleagues, but have never seen them in real-life situations? Do you have a field force team, whose objective assessment means an outstanding challenge? A Development Center can be the proper solution to you.
A DEVELPOMENT CENTER provides you with the opportunity to observe your colleagues in a series of diverse and challenging exercises, allowing you to discover their potentials as well as their areas of improvement. With the DC method, we can evaluate how much the evaluated person is able to put the behavioural rules of certain competencies into practice, and to perform them as expected under conscious, predefined conditions. Thus, we get a realistic picture about the person’s level of skills, excluding other conditions of optimal performance. In each case, DC exercises and the assessment criteria align to the measured competencies and job requirements.
By the end of the process stakeholders will be given a general summary & evidence based evaluation (HR, line-manager) and individual report & feed-back (participants)
Areas of Application:
- Talent Managerment
- Sales & Customer Service Development
- Coaching processes
- "Fortuna (betting shop company) started the cooperation with Develor in 2006 when we needed to prepare a program adapted to our betting sales specifics. Develor’s offer was the best and on the basis of preliminary analysis and Mystery Shoppings they prepared interesting Sales skills development program for our retail front line employees. Many participants participated in such training for the first time and they evaluated very positively not only the professional part and training methods but also the personalities of selected trainers. During the realization that lasted almost one year there was created very friendly and open atmosphere between Develor and Fortuna Management which benefited to further cooperation on the project for Regional Managers realized in 2008 focused on managerial competencies development and coaching of first line managers. The best appreciation for Develor was that we invited them to realize these programs in our companies in Slovakia, Poland and Croatia. In 2008 they realized Sal
- “We started to cooperate with the Develor company in April 2010, when we selected it from among several companies, which we addressed with the aim to increase the service level of our contact centre operators. We decided to choose their services based on a comprehensive approach proposed by them, which exceeded our original expectations and professionally reacted to our needs. Within the carried out development program, there were efficiently combined several approaches, e.g. in determination of the initial situation – an analysis of recordings of the contact centre, in the proper implementation of the program – a practically oriented training, mystery calling, individual coaching of operators and an application workshop as a supportive tool for introduction of new procedures in the practice. Develor subsequently formulated practical measures of a systematic character, which reflected the identified needs – from application of the legislation in force to adjustment of standards for operators and elaboration of the contact centre's methodology of work, which we applied in practice. The trainers and consultants were professionals, who helped us implement the proposed solution thanks to their committed and professional approach. Since we originally expected only the mere training, their commitment highly exceeded our expectations. Based on this experience and positive reactions of employees we have decided to cooperate with the Develor company in development of employees also in future."
- "Over the last few years, Develor’s staff has played a significant role in training our leaders. We highly recommend their Leadership Academy program for all newly appointed leaders…"
- "We have been working with the Develor company since 2010. The aim of establishing mutual co-operation was to give significant support to Confal’s operational responsiveness, by, among other things, changing the system of employee performance motivation. As part of the project’s realization Develor trainers and consultants primarily focused on redesigning the reward system, changes in organizational structure, which also took in altering competences and job responsibilities, and proposed new standards in project management. With regard to the implementation of these changes, it was necessary to illustratively gauge what effect the project has on the running of the firm, particularly in the area of teamwork. Develor consultants proposed Team sociomapping, which uses an attractive map, as an effective gauge for individuals from team management to interpret, with the help of consultants, the team’s unity, frequency and quality of communication and existing mutual interaction. A deeper analysis of the map allowed for the subsequent evaluation of the effect of the realized changes during the duration of the project and, moreover, to identify areas for necessary further changes and improvement. All participants accepted the results and the team sociomapping itself positively and openly. Many things which until then we had not been able to define nor initiate mutual exchanges of opinions upon, we could constructively discuss thanks to our team’s illustrative maps. We consider the selected method to be very good and in the future plan to undertake such sociomapping again."
- „Selling generic products on highly competitive market demands an intelligent approach. As many other generic pharmaceutical companies it was Zentiva’s dream: satisfied customers’ needs, high - end affordable product, and the best human resources. Insights Discovery has made it true. Develor’s tool has helped Zentiva medical and sales representatives to go to extraordinary lengths to assist company clients. Insights Discovery transformed our employees’ sensitivity for customer needs into passion for customer service exceptional quality.”
- "At the Hungarian Siemens group a Talent Program has been introduced with the utmost support from the top management. We have selected Develor Consulting for the implementation of the first phase of the Talent program as a result of an open tendering process. The first phase of the Talent program was complemented with a Development Center (DC) so that we would have further information - other than the result of the performance appraisal results - for the compilation of the individual developmental plans for our talents. The challenge for us and for Develor Consulting was not only to deliver a high quality DC, but it was also
- to define tasks that would measure their talents according to the global Siemens competence system,
- DC observers would be able to objectively evaluate the talents’ competences based on the noted behavior and the same criteria
- to have as much information as possible by the end of DC that can be utilized for the individual plans