Good communication is not only the prerequisite of good atmosphere but also of effective work, whenever humans are involved. Thus the skills of being able to speak with confidence, clearly and plainly, listen actively and motivate or influence others are essential but cannot be taken for granted. We are not born with it but learn it throughout our entire life.
OUR COURSE DEVELOPS FUNDAMENTAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS that enable participants to be understood by communicating effectively, clearly and convincingly, yet with the acceptance and approval of the other party; and also to understand others by actively listening to them.
BEYOND TEACHING THE PRINCIPLES AND BASICS OF COMMUNICATION, the program also aims at increasing self-knowledge in regards to communication strengths and weaknesses. It reveals room for further personal development and then it provides participants with individualized support. The course inherently reinforces participants’ self-confidence and self-esteem in the use of various communication channels, may it be face-to-face, e-mail or phone communications. As a result participants will be able to express themselves better and will be able to create or reach more win-win communication situation.
By the end of the program participants will be able to communicate more effectively by expressing their thoughts in a clear and lucid style so that the other party would listen and understand them and also be able to use active listening skills to understand their partners.
Potential follow-up courses
- Assertive Communication
- Insights Discovery Personal Effectiveness
- Effective Conflict Resolution
- EQ – Emotional Intelligence
- “We have chosenDevelor in order to secure development of our training specialists, lecturers and development managers, whom we wanted to develop their skills like identification of training needs, preparation of development activities, and assessment of development impacts and implementation of assessment results in practice. Our primary aim was to secure the best possible efficiency of human resources training and thus support the strategy of our organization. We have expected that after attending the training our colleagues will be able to play the role of consultants better and that they will cooperate with our internal clients effectively. … One part of the program was implementation of internal projects within the VÚB group for various target groups, during which our training specialists had an opportunity to consult their methods with the trainer. The training conducted in this manner secured a more consistent impact of the development than would have been secured by the mere training. The trainer focused not only on mediating new pieces of knowledge and competences but also on transferring these new skills into practice. We perceive cooperation with Develor as highly professional and recommend it for acquisition of systematic and permanent impact on development of employees and managers.”
- "Alstom Hungary selected Develor Co. ltd as a training company given its outstanding records and proven track record on the leadership related training subject. With this training we aimed at improving the leadership qualities of Thermal Service line managers. We are satisfied to see evident results of the managers in their daily operation, not only on individual level but also on a group level as well."
- "Develor has been of great help to us, especially in terms of skills development. They understand our needs and expectations. They always know what, when and how. We have always received the same high quality service from them: reliability, speed, flexibility. Anything is possible with Develor."
- "At the beginning of 2011 the already running leadership developmental program has come to a new station. By top managerial expectation and HR plans, the continuation of the training program could only be carried on if it was based on a thorough and professional diagnostics. It was the middle management of the company that was at the focal point of this diagnostics and training program: Assistant Manager, Manager and Senior Managers, in total 53 people. According to the diagnostic results and of the individual consultations, we have experienced professional implementation in both quality and quantity from the consultants of Develor. Our special needs and requests were incorporated into the processes, and it is safe to state that we received meaningful, useful and tangible information. The consultants from Develor have been customer oriented, flexible, and have maximally taken into account our requirements and expectation throughout developing the questionnaires, in the delivery phase and in the evaluation as well."
- "The cooperation between Robert Bosch Elektronika Kft. and Develor Zrt. (as well as its legal predecessor, Door Training CE Kft.) has existed since 2003. In the past 10 years we have trusted Develor and its trainers with the delivery of the following training programs: Mastershift Management program, Insights Discovery © - Personal efficiency, Conscious Communication, Presentation Skills. One of the outstanding programs is the Mastershift Management program, where 110 Shift Managers and approx. 30 Foremen participated. The success of the program is proven by the enthusiastic participation of our colleagues, the prominent evaluation, and the efficiency of the training, meaning the successful application of the acquired knowledge. During the 3rd module team coaching was integrated into the program, and through processing the individual cases our colleagues became committed to improvement and to applying new solutions in their own fields. Trainers are credited for always delivering tailor-made training programs with innovative elements following a thorough diagnosis, thus passing on that practical knowledge and attitude to our colleagues that make them successful in their work."
- "At the Hungarian Siemens group a Talent Program has been introduced with the utmost support from the top management. We have selected Develor Consulting for the implementation of the first phase of the Talent program as a result of an open tendering process. The first phase of the Talent program was complemented with a Development Center (DC) so that we would have further information - other than the result of the performance appraisal results - for the compilation of the individual developmental plans for our talents. The challenge for us and for Develor Consulting was not only to deliver a high quality DC, but it was also
- to define tasks that would measure their talents according to the global Siemens competence system,
- DC observers would be able to objectively evaluate the talents’ competences based on the noted behavior and the same criteria
- to have as much information as possible by the end of DC that can be utilized for the individual plans