Eastern Principles meet Western Psychology
Is leadership simply a set of techniques, or is it something that springs from within each leader? What is the source of leadership, and how can we connect to it? This program, uniting principles from the Japanese arts of Aikido and Kaizen and Western models such as Emotional Intelligence and Positive Psychology, is designed for leaders who wish to access a deeper dimension to their leadership. The event will generate many insights, helping you to find strengths and energy you never knew you had, which you can apply to create maximum positive effects using minimal actions, whether in your own performance or that of your team.
OUR NEW LEADERSHIP EFFECTIVENESS SOLUTION is designed to connect you with the inner source of your leadership and discover new sources of energy in both yourself and your relationships with new ways to manage your energy and energize and motivate others. The training will also give you a powerful set of practical tools to apply its insights in your daily life and leadership.
AIKIDO LEADERSHIP incorporates insights and principles from Aikido, Kaisen, Positive Psychology (the psychology of growth) and Emotional Intelligence into our leadership of self and others. During the program leaders are guided through an in-depth and exhilarating exploration of these fields enabling them to examine their effectiveness in each of these diverse areas. Through a combination of facilitated dialogue and safe, gentle solo and paired exercises based on Aikido movements, leaders will have an opportunity to explore new ways of acting, speaking, listening, and relating to others with increased balance, grace, and effectiveness in everyday situations. In order to bring this new knowledge into the workplace, the principles behind the physical Aikido movements are matched with cutting-edge models in Western psychology to enable leaders to develop proven strategies for continuous and profound personal development.
By the end of the program participants will be able to:
- Connect to the core of their motivation and leadership.
- Find new energy and balance.
- Lead others in ways that are energizing, creative and facilitate growth. Prerequisites None
Potential follow-up courses
- Aikido Leadership individual coaching Positive Leadership training
- Motivation 3.0 – The inner power
- EQ – Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership Coaching
- "Alstom Hungary selected Develor Co. ltd as a training company given its outstanding records and proven track record on the leadership related training subject. With this training we aimed at improving the leadership qualities of Thermal Service line managers. We are satisfied to see evident results of the managers in their daily operation, not only on individual level but also on a group level as well."
- "For us, Develor is a dependable partner who we can always count on if we are looking for high-level creativity at upper-management training courses. Effectiveness, dynamism and true teamwork are all hallmarks of their performance. This is why we have continuously chose the Develor team over the years."
- "Develor has been of great help to us, especially in terms of skills development. They understand our needs and expectations. They always know what, when and how. We have always received the same high quality service from them: reliability, speed, flexibility. Anything is possible with Develor."
- “…With the present reference I would like to express our satisfaction with our cooperation with Develor Bulgaria. Our contacts with the company began in 2010 when Merck Bulgaria hired consulting company, Develor for conducting different training programs for employees’ development in sales, communication and relationships with clients. Training programs were continued during 2011… As a result of the program my team substantially changed their work approach and way of communication with their colleagues from other departments. They started achieving their goals more easily and finding the shortest way to clarify work cases. The training contributed also for the significant change in the team itself – communication is clear and concrete, team spirit is visible and there is initiative for taking responsibilities…”
- "Prvá stavebná sporiteľňa has already cooperated with Develor on several development subjects. Again and again, we are getting convinced of their professional approach focusing not only on presentation of the given subject in trainings. We appreciate inspirational communication while preparing the trainings, delivery of the trainings, but also subsequent outputs and recommendations for the next steps to be taken.In 2009 and 2010 we cooperated with Develor on training of our managerial staff to be ready for the assessor’s role in the framework of MbO launching in our company. We appreciate a lot the cooperation with Mrs Kinga Novotná and the trainer Mrs Martina Georgievová in the preparation of the trainings. During the first stage, they helped us to train the managers for 'MbO goal setting' for the team as well as for the individuals. In the trainings, Mrs Georgievová managed to make participants understand the principle of 'goal cascading' as well as to learn it using examples of their own practice. In the subsequent workshop, the trainer took the role of the host, helping the future assessors to discuss main issues, to answer individual questions and to unify different opinions and approaches. In the next training held just before MbO assessment interviews, Mrs Georgievová was practicing with the managers not only the preparation and realisation of the assessment interviews, but also speaking about respective stumbling blocks waiting for the assessors. After carrying out the assessment process in the company, Kinga Novotná and Martina Georgievová helped us to implement and to evaluate the MbO assessment process using a questionnaire for the assessors as well as for the assessed employees. Their tips, comments and survey outputs helped us to carry out changes that were subsequently implemented in our assessment system.We appreciate Develor’s complex approach and seeing the things through to the end, their effort to evaluate the effectiveness of the cooperation being also commendable."
- "The assignment was about to attain the Customer Satisfaction Survey; screening 90 companies, from 18 countries in 10 languages; and to prepare valuable feedback analysing both qualitative and quantitative. Develor is used to run surveys measuring the Satisfaction, Engagement, Motivation or Retention levels. Therefore, we felt it had the necessary capacity and knowhow to meet our expectations. In their proposal, the following items were very important and attractive to Lexmark: 1. Timely delivery, 2. Professional pricing, 3. Enhanced technology approach, 4. One single contact for all languages. … Having closed the project Lexmark can conclude that Develor has performed according to the expectation. The project was managed well; the short time was kept all along the project. … We would gladly recommend them for Satisfaction Monitoring Survey. Meanwhile Lexmark has even begun to cooperate with Develor on other areas in training & consultancy."