360° feedback is a diagnostic tool where the evaluated persons can get a comprehensive feedback about their leadership and professional competencies and behavior which – due to lack of time or for other reasons – they would hardly get during the daily work.
DURING A 360 FEEDBACK PROCESS competences are evaluated on the basis of their appearance in everyday working situations, by the direct manager, subordinates and peers of the evaluated persons. The approach we recommend grasps the individual competences and their level through the existence of pre-defined actions, i.e. through skills. That means that respondents do not have to define the extent to which the participant possesses a certain competence, but has to identify the observation of the acts that come under that particular competence, and the frequency of their occurrence. When selecting the evaluated competences can fully accomodate to the Client’s existing competency model, thanks to our flexible oline system.
SPECIFICS PROVIDED BY DEVELOR:
- Assessment test (readiness of the company for a 360°)
- Flexible questionnaire adjustable to clients’ competency model
- Easy to navigate individual reports
- Answers’ distribution graphs in the individual reports
- Group report – calculating data of all participants
- Excel overview table: Group competencies by question and evaluating group
- Ready made support tools: coaching sheets, action plan sheet, guideline on sharing the feedback, on-line commitment tracking tool
By the end of the program stakeholders will be given information on their strengths and areas of improvment, hidden potential and blind spots (participants); comprehensive results and action plans (HR, line manager)
Areas of Application
- Training & Development
- Talent Management
- Coaching processes
- Complaints form colleagues
- "We have been working with the Develor company since 2010. The aim of establishing mutual co-operation was to give significant support to Confal’s operational responsiveness, by, among other things, changing the system of employee performance motivation. As part of the project’s realization Develor trainers and consultants primarily focused on redesigning the reward system, changes in organizational structure, which also took in altering competences and job responsibilities, and proposed new standards in project management. With regard to the implementation of these changes, it was necessary to illustratively gauge what effect the project has on the running of the firm, particularly in the area of teamwork. Develor consultants proposed Team sociomapping, which uses an attractive map, as an effective gauge for individuals from team management to interpret, with the help of consultants, the team’s unity, frequency and quality of communication and existing mutual interaction. A deeper analysis of the map allowed for the subsequent evaluation of the effect of the realized changes during the duration of the project and, moreover, to identify areas for necessary further changes and improvement. All participants accepted the results and the team sociomapping itself positively and openly. Many things which until then we had not been able to define nor initiate mutual exchanges of opinions upon, we could constructively discuss thanks to our team’s illustrative maps. We consider the selected method to be very good and in the future plan to undertake such sociomapping again."
- "This year we have started our cooperation with Develor on our company’s program aimed at improvement of managerial skills of our shift leaders in production via Mastershift Academy. The role of the shift leaders for our company is crucial. It depends on their motivation and their level of identification with company’s aims whether we will have enough satisfied and stabilized employees in production who will help us to fulfill our development goals. The shift leaders had very positively evaluated the development program, therefore we decided to offer similar type of education to their superiors – production line managers. And once again, we request the services of Develor, since we have been highly satisfied with their pro-active approach and ability to design the program in a way that it reflects the environment of our production company. We also appreciate the professional performance of the trainer and his interest to create a space for discussion of managers on various levels of management."
- "The assignment was about to attain the Customer Satisfaction Survey; screening 90 companies, from 18 countries in 10 languages; and to prepare valuable feedback analysing both qualitative and quantitative. Develor is used to run surveys measuring the Satisfaction, Engagement, Motivation or Retention levels. Therefore, we felt it had the necessary capacity and knowhow to meet our expectations. In their proposal, the following items were very important and attractive to Lexmark: 1. Timely delivery, 2. Professional pricing, 3. Enhanced technology approach, 4. One single contact for all languages. … Having closed the project Lexmark can conclude that Develor has performed according to the expectation. The project was managed well; the short time was kept all along the project. … We would gladly recommend them for Satisfaction Monitoring Survey. Meanwhile Lexmark has even begun to cooperate with Develor on other areas in training & consultancy."
- "Alstom Hungary selected Develor Co. ltd as a training company given its outstanding records and proven track record on the leadership related training subject. With this training we aimed at improving the leadership qualities of Thermal Service line managers. We are satisfied to see evident results of the managers in their daily operation, not only on individual level but also on a group level as well."
- “We have chosenDevelor in order to secure development of our training specialists, lecturers and development managers, whom we wanted to develop their skills like identification of training needs, preparation of development activities, and assessment of development impacts and implementation of assessment results in practice. Our primary aim was to secure the best possible efficiency of human resources training and thus support the strategy of our organization. We have expected that after attending the training our colleagues will be able to play the role of consultants better and that they will cooperate with our internal clients effectively. … One part of the program was implementation of internal projects within the VÚB group for various target groups, during which our training specialists had an opportunity to consult their methods with the trainer. The training conducted in this manner secured a more consistent impact of the development than would have been secured by the mere training. The trainer focused not only on mediating new pieces of knowledge and competences but also on transferring these new skills into practice. We perceive cooperation with Develor as highly professional and recommend it for acquisition of systematic and permanent impact on development of employees and managers.”
- "Prvá stavebná sporiteľňa has already cooperated with Develor on several development subjects. Again and again, we are getting convinced of their professional approach focusing not only on presentation of the given subject in trainings. We appreciate inspirational communication while preparing the trainings, delivery of the trainings, but also subsequent outputs and recommendations for the next steps to be taken.In 2009 and 2010 we cooperated with Develor on training of our managerial staff to be ready for the assessor’s role in the framework of MbO launching in our company. We appreciate a lot the cooperation with Mrs Kinga Novotná and the trainer Mrs Martina Georgievová in the preparation of the trainings. During the first stage, they helped us to train the managers for 'MbO goal setting' for the team as well as for the individuals. In the trainings, Mrs Georgievová managed to make participants understand the principle of 'goal cascading' as well as to learn it using examples of their own practice. In the subsequent workshop, the trainer took the role of the host, helping the future assessors to discuss main issues, to answer individual questions and to unify different opinions and approaches. In the next training held just before MbO assessment interviews, Mrs Georgievová was practicing with the managers not only the preparation and realisation of the assessment interviews, but also speaking about respective stumbling blocks waiting for the assessors. After carrying out the assessment process in the company, Kinga Novotná and Martina Georgievová helped us to implement and to evaluate the MbO assessment process using a questionnaire for the assessors as well as for the assessed employees. Their tips, comments and survey outputs helped us to carry out changes that were subsequently implemented in our assessment system.We appreciate Develor’s complex approach and seeing the things through to the end, their effort to evaluate the effectiveness of the cooperation being also commendable."