Nowadays, it is more and more common that tasks are allocated at workplaces in the form of projects. Whichever field of business life is concerned, due to the increasing competition, successful project managers have been more and more in demand. Project management is not about tasks, resources and deadlines, but first of all about the people involved.
NO MATTER, WHETHER THE COMPANY’S profile is commodity production or services, the principles are always the same: the important thing is not to work at a tense pace but to work efficiently. If you manage a project to the best of your knowledge, you don’t only save time but also become more profitable than your competitors. That’s what this training helps in: it provides guidelines and assistance for developing the abilities a project manager needs, i.e. to define projects, to manage risk, to plan quality, time and cost dimensions, to monitor the project task, to control the implementation of performance and successful closing.
ALTHOUGH, THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE WORKING on the implementation of a bigger program on a budget of billions of euros for several years, the principles are no different from the principles applicable to a two-week project, not even when in the latter case only a single co-worker participates. The tools, methods and solutions introduced at the training provide great help with implementing projects, irrespectively of whether you work alone or head a large team, and irrespectively of whether your work is assisted by a computer-aided planning program or not.
By the end of the program participants will be able to convert ideas into projects by designing, preparing and continuously monitoring and evaluating all the necessary elements of a properly managed project, including fielding and managing a project team.
- Project Management workshop
- Project Management individual and team coaching
- „Develor Bulgaria has worked with us during the year 2008 on a project which included programs from Managerial skills, Train the Trainer, Sales skills and 360o feedback. Main accent in the Managerial skills program was goal setting and employees’ performance appraisal system. In their work they managed to adapt theoretical models to everyday work life of participants by using real examples and exercises. Their practice as Managers was also very useful as they managed to give convincing and answers to participants’ questions.”
- "Over the last few years, Develor’s staff has played a significant role in training our leaders. We highly recommend their Leadership Academy program for all newly appointed leaders…"
- "Alstom Hungary selected Develor Co. ltd as a training company given its outstanding records and proven track record on the leadership related training subject. With this training we aimed at improving the leadership qualities of Thermal Service line managers. We are satisfied to see evident results of the managers in their daily operation, not only on individual level but also on a group level as well."
- „On 19.11.2010 we organized a teambuilding event for the Control Management and Network services planning Department employees. The service was provided by Develor Bulgaria… We have chosen Develor as we were looking for more than games and emotions. The main task of the trainers was to make the program not only pleasant and fun but also to provoke specific behaviours and create conditions for serious discussions. As a result, there was a spontaneous and very beneficial discussion amongst participants after they have seen themselves in role-play environment, which was analogical to their everyday work life....The program achieved complete accordance with the set goals and was highly praised by the participants.”
- "For us, Develor is a dependable partner who we can always count on if we are looking for high-level creativity at upper-management training courses. Effectiveness, dynamism and true teamwork are all hallmarks of their performance. This is why we have continuously chose the Develor team over the years."
- "Edenred has been working with Develor since June 2010 with training and development of the management team. Develor was selected due to a high expertise and professionalism approach and most important thanks to good listening of our needs and capacity to adapt their material to specificity of our company. Even if I had previous good experience from Insight Team Effectiveness in other country, Develor Slovakia has demonstrated his capacity to adapt his material and conduct of training sessions to our organization needs and help us in facing our different organizational challenges. We have pursued in 2011 the management training program defined in coordination with Develor with implementation of 360 degrees process what helped our organization in defining priorities and highlight individual manager development needs and help to build individual development program. In parallel to this process, during 2011 Develor conducted the sales training for our field sales team and a coaching training for sales managers. In the past we often conducted different kind of sales training courses but with little output and weak follow up action plan implemented. With the focus not just on sales training but with special training for sales manager based on the content of the field sales training and on feedback technique, field sales team feels more supported and sees the on-going consistency between the training plan and the regular feedback meeting organized with their managers. In parallel sales managers learnt technique how to debrief field sales team after sales visit and how to boost their sales team performance. Develor has demonstrated their high capacity to support our organization from both managerial and sales point of view."