Those who often negotiate know that despite of thorough planning they can easily loose their leading position and get stuck in unfavorable conditions. On top of it, these situations usually result in high stress, conflicts and unfavorable deals. Our training program is prepared for advanced negotiators and presents those techniques and methods with the help of which they will be able to avoid traps, and fend off tricks used by experienced negotiators.
PROBABLY EVERYONE KNOWS the typical movement of Lieutenant Columbo, when after having said “Goodbye” he would turn around and humbly ask one more question. That is the point when the relieved suspects would make a mistake, because by then they would have relaxed their conscious concentration. This is just one of the usual negotiation tricks that professionals use regularly and effectively. In order to have positive outcomes in our negotiations we need to know negotiating strategies and be able to adapt quickly, avoid ing traps and counteract tactics.
THESE TOPICS are processed at our training in a highly practical manner. Each participant will experience how the conscious use of techniques can enhance the efficiency of their negotiation in practical situations and will deliver tangible results.
By the end of the program participants will be able to negotiate and consciously carry out their prepared strategy with well prepared professionals, avoid typical traps and reach their set targets.
Negotiation Skills – Basic Develor course
Potential follow-up courses
- Price Negotiations
- Strategic Account Management
- “After various trainings carried out by several companies I was wandering whether this would again be wasted time, a training for training, whether it will bring anything to its attendants. I had a feeling that it is often difficult to apply the provided information or use it in the real work. This is also why it was always difficult for me to decide whether I will attend a training and spend time there. However, after attending trainings of Develor I must confirm that they belonged to those, which in my opinion enriched and developed employees' view of themselves, their colleagues and business partners and also positively affected their work habits. Apart from the training's content, the trainer also constitutes a very important part of the training. Develor proved to be good in this as well. Simply said it did not disappoint us."
- "At the beginning of 2011 the already running leadership developmental program has come to a new station. By top managerial expectation and HR plans, the continuation of the training program could only be carried on if it was based on a thorough and professional diagnostics. It was the middle management of the company that was at the focal point of this diagnostics and training program: Assistant Manager, Manager and Senior Managers, in total 53 people. According to the diagnostic results and of the individual consultations, we have experienced professional implementation in both quality and quantity from the consultants of Develor. Our special needs and requests were incorporated into the processes, and it is safe to state that we received meaningful, useful and tangible information. The consultants from Develor have been customer oriented, flexible, and have maximally taken into account our requirements and expectation throughout developing the questionnaires, in the delivery phase and in the evaluation as well."
- „Develor Bulgaria has worked with us during the year 2008 on a project which included programs from Managerial skills, Train the Trainer, Sales skills and 360o feedback. Main accent in the Managerial skills program was goal setting and employees’ performance appraisal system. In their work they managed to adapt theoretical models to everyday work life of participants by using real examples and exercises. Their practice as Managers was also very useful as they managed to give convincing and answers to participants’ questions.”
- "Our relationship with Develor began 3.5 years ago. They have provided us with high quality, customer-oriented service ever since. This not only refers to their classical “soft” skill training courses, but also to “combined profile” programs such as their workshops based on economization. Following the training, the decrease of our inventory was noticeable even in terms of hard numbers. And this positive effect was lasting."
- "Develor has been of great help to us, especially in terms of skills development. They understand our needs and expectations. They always know what, when and how. We have always received the same high quality service from them: reliability, speed, flexibility. Anything is possible with Develor."
- "Prvá stavebná sporiteľňa has already cooperated with Develor on several development subjects. Again and again, we are getting convinced of their professional approach focusing not only on presentation of the given subject in trainings. We appreciate inspirational communication while preparing the trainings, delivery of the trainings, but also subsequent outputs and recommendations for the next steps to be taken.In 2009 and 2010 we cooperated with Develor on training of our managerial staff to be ready for the assessor’s role in the framework of MbO launching in our company. We appreciate a lot the cooperation with Mrs Kinga Novotná and the trainer Mrs Martina Georgievová in the preparation of the trainings. During the first stage, they helped us to train the managers for 'MbO goal setting' for the team as well as for the individuals. In the trainings, Mrs Georgievová managed to make participants understand the principle of 'goal cascading' as well as to learn it using examples of their own practice. In the subsequent workshop, the trainer took the role of the host, helping the future assessors to discuss main issues, to answer individual questions and to unify different opinions and approaches. In the next training held just before MbO assessment interviews, Mrs Georgievová was practicing with the managers not only the preparation and realisation of the assessment interviews, but also speaking about respective stumbling blocks waiting for the assessors. After carrying out the assessment process in the company, Kinga Novotná and Martina Georgievová helped us to implement and to evaluate the MbO assessment process using a questionnaire for the assessors as well as for the assessed employees. Their tips, comments and survey outputs helped us to carry out changes that were subsequently implemented in our assessment system.We appreciate Develor’s complex approach and seeing the things through to the end, their effort to evaluate the effectiveness of the cooperation being also commendable."