A remote control is an electronic device, most commonly used for operating a television wirelessly from a distance. Every remote team manager, and business men who work in a close relationship with partners from different countries, dream to have similar remote control for their team sitting in different parts of the world.
This is where everything starts going wrong! You don’t need a remote control device – you rather need a remote support set for this. This means that the manager will himself have the right buttons like “knowledge, tools and techniques” to adjust to various settings i.e “communication, technology, processes and cultural differences within his team” in order to manage, lead and empower his remote team effectively.
This is what our unique program-package is about.
We believe that intercultural competence should be understood as part of knowledge management and company-specific tacit knowledge. It should be understood as a tool of strategic thinking and planning, as a source of competitive advantage and added value that builds on the benefits of diverse approaches. The development of these skills and competences should be started as early as possible to establish this culture within the organization, to create the “Remote Support” tool. The program includes development elements for both the leaders and the employees of multicultural teams customized for their specific conditions and needs. The most interesting part of the package is that it was created in a multicultural environment by a remote team. Throughout its development, we had an opportunity to ourselves to try and test all the concepts, tools and techniques that are incorporated in this program.
- "Alstom Hungary selected Develor Co. ltd as a training company given its outstanding records and proven track record on the leadership related training subject. With this training we aimed at improving the leadership qualities of Thermal Service line managers. We are satisfied to see evident results of the managers in their daily operation, not only on individual level but also on a group level as well."
- "A comprehensive development program of the company Develor Slovakia for the call centre operators had a positive impact on increasing the quality of the provided services and markedly strengthened the selling skills of our operators. The trainings tailored to the needs of our operators reflected concrete experience of trainers of the company Develor Slovakia in the insurance business and the telephone sales and services. We will gladly use their training and coaching services in future, as well."
- „Develor Bulgaria has worked with us during the year 2008 on a project which included programs from Managerial skills, Train the Trainer, Sales skills and 360o feedback. Main accent in the Managerial skills program was goal setting and employees’ performance appraisal system. In their work they managed to adapt theoretical models to everyday work life of participants by using real examples and exercises. Their practice as Managers was also very useful as they managed to give convincing and answers to participants’ questions.”
- “We started to cooperate with the Develor company in April 2010, when we selected it from among several companies, which we addressed with the aim to increase the service level of our contact centre operators. We decided to choose their services based on a comprehensive approach proposed by them, which exceeded our original expectations and professionally reacted to our needs. Within the carried out development program, there were efficiently combined several approaches, e.g. in determination of the initial situation – an analysis of recordings of the contact centre, in the proper implementation of the program – a practically oriented training, mystery calling, individual coaching of operators and an application workshop as a supportive tool for introduction of new procedures in the practice. Develor subsequently formulated practical measures of a systematic character, which reflected the identified needs – from application of the legislation in force to adjustment of standards for operators and elaboration of the contact centre's methodology of work, which we applied in practice. The trainers and consultants were professionals, who helped us implement the proposed solution thanks to their committed and professional approach. Since we originally expected only the mere training, their commitment highly exceeded our expectations. Based on this experience and positive reactions of employees we have decided to cooperate with the Develor company in development of employees also in future."
- "Develor has carried out a training Finances for Non-financial Managers for our company. The training was based on everyday situations that our employees are coping with. It was focused on active practice using business simulation, where the participants could develop and practice the acquired theoretical knowledge and skills. I highly appreciate that the theory and practice was well balanced. The performance of the trainer on the trainings mirrored his long time real life experience. This enabled him via a number of examples from practice to explain the presented issues more effectively. I highly appreciate the professional, flexible and quick work and approach of Develor that was supported by a deep understanding of the SkyEurope Airlines needs."
- "Fortuna (betting shop company) started the cooperation with Develor in 2006 when we needed to prepare a program adapted to our betting sales specifics. Develor’s offer was the best and on the basis of preliminary analysis and Mystery Shoppings they prepared interesting Sales skills development program for our retail front line employees. Many participants participated in such training for the first time and they evaluated very positively not only the professional part and training methods but also the personalities of selected trainers. During the realization that lasted almost one year there was created very friendly and open atmosphere between Develor and Fortuna Management which benefited to further cooperation on the project for Regional Managers realized in 2008 focused on managerial competencies development and coaching of first line managers. The best appreciation for Develor was that we invited them to realize these programs in our companies in Slovakia, Poland and Croatia. In 2008 they realized Sal