A remote control is an electronic device, most commonly used for operating a television wirelessly from a distance. Every remote team manager, and business men who work in a close relationship with partners from different countries, dream to have similar remote control for their team sitting in different parts of the world.
This is where everything starts going wrong! You don’t need a remote control device – you rather need a remote support set for this. This means that the manager will himself have the right buttons like “knowledge, tools and techniques” to adjust to various settings i.e “communication, technology, processes and cultural differences within his team” in order to manage, lead and empower his remote team effectively.
This is what our unique program-package is about.
We believe that intercultural competence should be understood as part of knowledge management and company-specific tacit knowledge. It should be understood as a tool of strategic thinking and planning, as a source of competitive advantage and added value that builds on the benefits of diverse approaches. The development of these skills and competences should be started as early as possible to establish this culture within the organization, to create the “Remote Support” tool. The program includes development elements for both the leaders and the employees of multicultural teams customized for their specific conditions and needs. The most interesting part of the package is that it was created in a multicultural environment by a remote team. Throughout its development, we had an opportunity to ourselves to try and test all the concepts, tools and techniques that are incorporated in this program.
- "For us, Develor is a dependable partner who we can always count on if we are looking for high-level creativity at upper-management training courses. Effectiveness, dynamism and true teamwork are all hallmarks of their performance. This is why we have continuously chose the Develor team over the years."
- "We selected Develor as our supplier to develop retail sales standards, training and mystery shopping for our stores. I appreciate that Develor really took time to listen to our needs and developed tailor-made programs for our company. Also, all trainers were proffesionals with substantial experience in sales. What I value most on our co-operation with Develor is that after the project had finished, Develor helped us to develop in-house trainers through the series of TTTs and handed over to us custom made training materials. Thanks to this, we are currenlty able to satisfy 90% of our training needs ourselves. ... Well, let the results speak – after 2-year long co-operation with Develor our company scored number 1 position in customer care and sales skills in an independent study of sports goods retailers in the Czech Republic when we beated many internationally recognised brands."
- "The cooperation between Robert Bosch Elektronika Kft. and Develor Zrt. (as well as its legal predecessor, Door Training CE Kft.) has existed since 2003. In the past 10 years we have trusted Develor and its trainers with the delivery of the following training programs: Mastershift Management program, Insights Discovery © - Personal efficiency, Conscious Communication, Presentation Skills. One of the outstanding programs is the Mastershift Management program, where 110 Shift Managers and approx. 30 Foremen participated. The success of the program is proven by the enthusiastic participation of our colleagues, the prominent evaluation, and the efficiency of the training, meaning the successful application of the acquired knowledge. During the 3rd module team coaching was integrated into the program, and through processing the individual cases our colleagues became committed to improvement and to applying new solutions in their own fields. Trainers are credited for always delivering tailor-made training programs with innovative elements following a thorough diagnosis, thus passing on that practical knowledge and attitude to our colleagues that make them successful in their work."
- "There were two joint projects between Bank DSK and Develor Bulgaria for training of the employees of the branch network of Bank DSK. The two projects included Managerial skills trainings.With his enormous experiences, Todor Todorov had priceless contribution in the trainings as he constantly applied practical examples and case studies that were relevant and close to participants’ work... In the project’s scope were included 'Bank Operation' Specialists – the people who directly service the bank’s clients. Training subjects were: 1) -'Sales process attitude' 2) 'Active Selling' The trainers contributed greatly in the successful delivery of the trainings with their professional attitude towards the participants and very good preparation aiming at Bank DSK product and process knowledge. They applied practical examples and case studies which were close to the daily work of participants..."
- "Over the last few years, Develor’s staff has played a significant role in training our leaders. We highly recommend their Leadership Academy program for all newly appointed leaders…"
- "Develor has carried out a training Finances for Non-financial Managers for our company. The training was based on everyday situations that our employees are coping with. It was focused on active practice using business simulation, where the participants could develop and practice the acquired theoretical knowledge and skills. I highly appreciate that the theory and practice was well balanced. The performance of the trainer on the trainings mirrored his long time real life experience. This enabled him via a number of examples from practice to explain the presented issues more effectively. I highly appreciate the professional, flexible and quick work and approach of Develor that was supported by a deep understanding of the SkyEurope Airlines needs."