Everyone is like a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody” – said Mark Twain. That’s why it is not easy to find a good candidate for a vacancy. And not even to search. Sounds surprising? There is a big difference between a good and an appropriate candidate. A well-structured recruitment process and our course focuses on the second one. We have to spend time on the thorough preparation and not forget that the process will not finish by making a decision!
NOBODY WAS BORN BY BEING A PROFESSIONAL INTERVIEWER, but both the necessary skills and the effectiveness can be developed. During the training we go step by step, thus build up the customized and effective competency based recruitment process. The participants will get familiar with the importance and steps of the preparation phase, acquire the tricks of analysing CVs and thus will be able to conduct a well-structured interview. The participants will learn, during a well-structured interview how to raise the appropriate questions in the right moment, how to analyse the candidate’s behaviour and body language or simply gather the main messages.
WITH APPROPRIATE PREPARATION AND FOLLOWING THE RULES of a structured interview HR professionals and recruiting leaders will be able to show positive image on their company, increase its acknowledgement, thus attract the talented ideal candidates with higher chances.
By the end of the program participants will be able to increase the efficiency of their recruitment by effectively planning and preparing the prerequisites and criteria of the selection, applying appropriate interview techniques and evaluating the applicants objectively.
Potential follow-up courses
- Professional Presentation: Preparation
- Professional Presentation: Delivery
- "Prvá stavebná sporiteľňa has already cooperated with Develor on several development subjects. Again and again, we are getting convinced of their professional approach focusing not only on presentation of the given subject in trainings. We appreciate inspirational communication while preparing the trainings, delivery of the trainings, but also subsequent outputs and recommendations for the next steps to be taken.In 2009 and 2010 we cooperated with Develor on training of our managerial staff to be ready for the assessor’s role in the framework of MbO launching in our company. We appreciate a lot the cooperation with Mrs Kinga Novotná and the trainer Mrs Martina Georgievová in the preparation of the trainings. During the first stage, they helped us to train the managers for 'MbO goal setting' for the team as well as for the individuals. In the trainings, Mrs Georgievová managed to make participants understand the principle of 'goal cascading' as well as to learn it using examples of their own practice. In the subsequent workshop, the trainer took the role of the host, helping the future assessors to discuss main issues, to answer individual questions and to unify different opinions and approaches. In the next training held just before MbO assessment interviews, Mrs Georgievová was practicing with the managers not only the preparation and realisation of the assessment interviews, but also speaking about respective stumbling blocks waiting for the assessors. After carrying out the assessment process in the company, Kinga Novotná and Martina Georgievová helped us to implement and to evaluate the MbO assessment process using a questionnaire for the assessors as well as for the assessed employees. Their tips, comments and survey outputs helped us to carry out changes that were subsequently implemented in our assessment system.We appreciate Develor’s complex approach and seeing the things through to the end, their effort to evaluate the effectiveness of the cooperation being also commendable."
- „On 19.11.2010 we organized a teambuilding event for the Control Management and Network services planning Department employees. The service was provided by Develor Bulgaria… We have chosen Develor as we were looking for more than games and emotions. The main task of the trainers was to make the program not only pleasant and fun but also to provoke specific behaviours and create conditions for serious discussions. As a result, there was a spontaneous and very beneficial discussion amongst participants after they have seen themselves in role-play environment, which was analogical to their everyday work life....The program achieved complete accordance with the set goals and was highly praised by the participants.”
- „Our company employs approximately 100 people. Besides operating two foundries we are active in trading metal as well. DEVELOR, this year (2009), carried out the Leadership Academy program for our managers and a Sales skills training for our sales managers. Both programs were based on the training needs analysis and were tailor-made to our circumstances and environment. One part of the education was financed from the National project XI. /EU funding/, in part thanks to the professional guidance by DEVELOR. Evaluation of the interactive trainings by the participants was above expectations. Participants also highly evaluated the quality and professional skills of the trainer that were often used in real life examples, simulations or exercises."
- "We selected Develor as our supplier to develop retail sales standards, training and mystery shopping for our stores. I appreciate that Develor really took time to listen to our needs and developed tailor-made programs for our company. Also, all trainers were proffesionals with substantial experience in sales. What I value most on our co-operation with Develor is that after the project had finished, Develor helped us to develop in-house trainers through the series of TTTs and handed over to us custom made training materials. Thanks to this, we are currenlty able to satisfy 90% of our training needs ourselves. ... Well, let the results speak – after 2-year long co-operation with Develor our company scored number 1 position in customer care and sales skills in an independent study of sports goods retailers in the Czech Republic when we beated many internationally recognised brands."
- „Selling generic products on highly competitive market demands an intelligent approach. As many other generic pharmaceutical companies it was Zentiva’s dream: satisfied customers’ needs, high - end affordable product, and the best human resources. Insights Discovery has made it true. Develor’s tool has helped Zentiva medical and sales representatives to go to extraordinary lengths to assist company clients. Insights Discovery transformed our employees’ sensitivity for customer needs into passion for customer service exceptional quality.”
- "...My first experience with Develor was during organization of a company event for Schneider Electric with the main idea to support the team cohesion. Based on the needs assessment of our company and our expectations Develor proposed Insights - the personal colourful typology. It had been prepared to exactly suit our needs content-, organization- and language wise (because of participating foreigners), taking into consideration the number of participants and the location of the event. The Insights training was led by trainers Kinga Novotná, Milan Zekucia, Martina Georgievová, Vladimír Rýpal and Dana Nemčická, who managed to grab the attention of the participants and inspire them to understand better both themselves and their colleagues. After the company event I had received positive feedback not only from our employees but from our management as well. Develor also proposed the second part of the event - the outdoor activity which was also realized on a very professional level. After the first positive experience I have approached Develor to prepare the Presentation skills training for selected employees, who present in front of the external customers. The training was delivered by Martina Georgievová, who can connect the theory and practice in an attractive manner. I value her professionalism and time during the training preparation, of course the delivery itself and her immediate feedback to the participants during practice. The evaluation received from the participants assured me that in case we need to develop our employees in the future I will gladly approach Develor with confidence."