The effect of loss is quantifiable, the mental effect is destructive – a bad meeting is the biggest enemy of effective performance. It is highly important to understand when it is useful and when it is dangerous to have structural work meetings. Participants will also get to know the structure of effective meetings, the most modern methods for examining problems and will receive practical tools for handling difficult participants.
Meeting or workshop? What is the difference? What is the objective of our meeting? How long should it last? How often should we have them? Who should be invited for it? How should we handle the aggressive XY? What about the pedantic Z? How can we find out what is in the background of a problem? How can we involve colleagues more in finding and working out a solution?
THE UNPREPARED AND BADLY MANAGED MEETINGS that are not followed up well are considered to be poisonous both by impressions and its effects as well. Our program provides practical answers to the questions above and can be easily integrated, offering tools that can be effectively used for organizing both meetings and workshops.
By the end of the program participants will be able to Able to prepare and lead meetings that are more interesting and effective with less frustration.
Potential follow-up courses
- Professional Presentation: Preparation
- Professional Presentation: Delivery
- Team Sociomapping diagnosis and workshop
- "Develor cooperates with us in the area of training programs for employees supporting culture change across Sony Central European region. Since the start of our cooperation, they have worked with us on both training design and delivery and demonstrated professionalism, innovative approach and high quality training skills. We have also engaged them in several teambuilding events that helped us to build good team spirit among our staff who provided very positive feedback after each event. We are looking forward to our further cooperation with them."
- "We have started to cooperate with Develor back in 2005. We appreciate their personal approach, willingness and flexibility in organisation of trainings, professionalism and high commitment of trainers, who prepare their trainings based on needs of our company and employees and incorporate practical experience in the contents of trainings. The implemented trainings included for example the Sales skills of the sales team and customer service, Presentation skills, Time Management and from 2009 Leadership skills trainings together with the Insights personality typology. Since 2005 Develor has also been developing managerial skills of our shop managers and helping us successfully implement our internal system of trainings of shop assistants in the sales skills (Train The Trainer). It is a pleasure for us to cooperate with Develor in development of our employees and we are looking forward to their future trainings."
- "Develor has been of great help to us, especially in terms of skills development. They understand our needs and expectations. They always know what, when and how. We have always received the same high quality service from them: reliability, speed, flexibility. Anything is possible with Develor."
- "We have been cooperating with Develor based on a public tender, which was carried out in the first half of 2006. Develor succeeded in the areas of development of managerial skills, soft-skills and front-line development. Presently, we are also starting cooperation in the area of development of training skills of our internal trainers. We consider our cooperation in all areas as a high-quality and effective cooperation. Develor can fully satisfy our educational needs and bring a high added value, which in the end helps our colleagues in fulfillment of T-Mobile’s mission "To be the most recognized company in the area of service provision". We consider the following as Develor’s main assets:
- High quality of the offered trainers, their training skills and personal experience from practice
- High quality of training contents and the used educational methods, above all the "tailored" case studies and role plays and the used film extracts."
- „Selling generic products on highly competitive market demands an intelligent approach. As many other generic pharmaceutical companies it was Zentiva’s dream: satisfied customers’ needs, high - end affordable product, and the best human resources. Insights Discovery has made it true. Develor’s tool has helped Zentiva medical and sales representatives to go to extraordinary lengths to assist company clients. Insights Discovery transformed our employees’ sensitivity for customer needs into passion for customer service exceptional quality.”
- "Over the last few years, Develor’s staff has played a significant role in training our leaders. We highly recommend their Leadership Academy program for all newly appointed leaders…"