In our present knowledge-based world hit by crisis only change is the constant element. As a manager, you can be an active participant or even the leader of corporate changes. Our training course provides you with up-to-date approaches and practical tools to become the leader of changes.
THERE IS A GREAT CHANCE OF FAILURE and extrusion for companies if they do not adapt to the changing environment or do not explore new directions. Changes caused by any external or internal factors and the handling of new situations are a central part of all managers jobs. Most change management theories and approaches are staying on top management level only. That is, they provide methods and solutions for those who set in motion the changes in a company. According to our experience, this is usually the middle and operative management, and not the top management who face problems when the nature of changes are already resolved and they only have to accept it, lead it instead of going with the tide and suffering from the change.
SHOULD YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE between the leader and the follower role, we bet you’d like to become a reformer! How can you keep up with the accelerated information flow of the corporate changes? What sort of leadership tricks and motivational tools would you utilize to cope with your colleagues‘ resistance towards changes? What can you do to avoid the failures of reengineering efforts to have your work crowned by success? Our two-day-long program provides you with up-to-date approaches and practical tools for answering such questions.
By the end of the program participants will be able to understand and accept the necessity of change, apply up-to-date change management techniques, assess and efficiently handle colleagues’ resistance.
Potential follow-up courses
- Change Management workshop
- Change Management team coaching
- Assertive Communication course
- "For us, Develor is a dependable partner who we can always count on if we are looking for high-level creativity at upper-management training courses. Effectiveness, dynamism and true teamwork are all hallmarks of their performance. This is why we have continuously chose the Develor team over the years."
- “…With the present reference I would like to express our satisfaction with our cooperation with Develor Bulgaria. Our contacts with the company began in 2010 when Merck Bulgaria hired consulting company, Develor for conducting different training programs for employees’ development in sales, communication and relationships with clients. Training programs were continued during 2011… As a result of the program my team substantially changed their work approach and way of communication with their colleagues from other departments. They started achieving their goals more easily and finding the shortest way to clarify work cases. The training contributed also for the significant change in the team itself – communication is clear and concrete, team spirit is visible and there is initiative for taking responsibilities…”
- "Develor has been of great help to us, especially in terms of skills development. They understand our needs and expectations. They always know what, when and how. We have always received the same high quality service from them: reliability, speed, flexibility. Anything is possible with Develor."
- "Prvá stavebná sporiteľňa has already cooperated with Develor on several development subjects. Again and again, we are getting convinced of their professional approach focusing not only on presentation of the given subject in trainings. We appreciate inspirational communication while preparing the trainings, delivery of the trainings, but also subsequent outputs and recommendations for the next steps to be taken.In 2009 and 2010 we cooperated with Develor on training of our managerial staff to be ready for the assessor’s role in the framework of MbO launching in our company. We appreciate a lot the cooperation with Mrs Kinga Novotná and the trainer Mrs Martina Georgievová in the preparation of the trainings. During the first stage, they helped us to train the managers for 'MbO goal setting' for the team as well as for the individuals. In the trainings, Mrs Georgievová managed to make participants understand the principle of 'goal cascading' as well as to learn it using examples of their own practice. In the subsequent workshop, the trainer took the role of the host, helping the future assessors to discuss main issues, to answer individual questions and to unify different opinions and approaches. In the next training held just before MbO assessment interviews, Mrs Georgievová was practicing with the managers not only the preparation and realisation of the assessment interviews, but also speaking about respective stumbling blocks waiting for the assessors. After carrying out the assessment process in the company, Kinga Novotná and Martina Georgievová helped us to implement and to evaluate the MbO assessment process using a questionnaire for the assessors as well as for the assessed employees. Their tips, comments and survey outputs helped us to carry out changes that were subsequently implemented in our assessment system.We appreciate Develor’s complex approach and seeing the things through to the end, their effort to evaluate the effectiveness of the cooperation being also commendable."
- "Our relationship with Develor began 3.5 years ago. They have provided us with high quality, customer-oriented service ever since. This not only refers to their classical “soft” skill training courses, but also to “combined profile” programs such as their workshops based on economization. Following the training, the decrease of our inventory was noticeable even in terms of hard numbers. And this positive effect was lasting."
- "We have been working together with Develor on a Leadership Academy since 2009. Since we evaluated the first program as a success and a good investment into our business, we have started with a second group of leaders in 2011. When we were looking for a partner three years ago to help us to improve the leadership capability in our business, it was important for us to find an organization that is able to - delivery high quality programs across our major markets - work together with us in a flexible in business oriented manner that we achieve real competency rather than just deliver a training program - ensure that the content of the program and the way it is delivered provides tailored solution in line with our company culture and processes - apply and compare different tools and methods - 360 degree tools before and after, online and face-to-face tools, modular program structure, coaching, leader interviews, etc. to achieve maximum effectiveness ... We are happy to work together with Develor since they fully satisfy the above criteria, and equally or even more important they proved to be an ethical business partner, seeking for a long term trusted relationship with its customers."